*** draw for Motherwell Strongbow lounge tickets - a11ank wins ***

davemclaren

• davemclaren changed the title to *** draw for Motherwell Strongbow lounge tickets - 3 volunteers required ***

I will send a randomised list off 111 names to stevennaismith and 8skacel8. They will confirm on this thread when they receive it. 

Scott will then pick two numbers between 1 and 111 inclusive. The first number wins the 2 tickets and the second is reserve. 

understood??,

1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

I will send a randomised list off 111 names to stevennaismith and 8skacel8. They will confirm on this thread when they receive it. 

Scott will then pick two numbers between 1 and 111 inclusive. The first number wins the 2 tickets and the second is reserve. 

understood??,

Good with me.

• davemclaren changed the title to *** draw for Motherwell Strongbow lounge tickets - a11ank wins ***
12 minutes ago, a11ank said:

Whooopppeeee😍

Ah damn. Was hoping you'd be busy that night! 😂😂

Congratulations mate. You'll love it. I've been once and it was brilliant. Great way to watch football. 

3 minutes ago, a11ank said:

Cheers.

Lost my dad last week, so a great way for me and my brother to remember him😀😍:flagwave:

sorry for your loss , hope you have a good day and the team gets the result your old man would have wanted HHGH

1 minute ago, cookieboy said:

sorry for your loss , hope you have a good day and the team gets the result your old man would have wanted HHGH

Thanks Cookieboy😍

13 minutes ago, a11ank said:

Cheers.

Lost my dad last week, so a great way for me and my brother to remember him😀😍:flagwave:

Was gutted I didn't win it until I read that. 

I am delighted that you won it and hope you and your brothers day out helps you in some little way get over your loss.

Have a great day mate, I'm sure your dad would have wanted you to.

9 minutes ago, corryjambo said:

Was gutted I didn't win it until I read that. 

I am delighted that you won it and hope you and your brothers day out helps you in some little way get over your loss.

Have a great day mate, I'm sure your dad would have wanted you to.

Cheers😍

29 minutes ago, a11ank said:

Cheers.

👍Sorry to hear that mate. Hope it’s a good day for you. 

32 minutes ago, a11ank said:

Cheers.

Sorry to hear that. Lost my dad a few years ago and miss going to the games with him. Win, lose or draw. Hope you and ur brother enjoy the game!