Football weekend abroad

MaskedMarauder

MaskedMarauder

Anyone got any ideas for a football weekend abroad in a few weeks time? La Liga was our top option but they are reducing crowds. Anyone know any countries across Europe that don’t have any restricted fans? Or even if they are restricted, would it still be possible to get tickets for Bundesliga, Serie A games etc? 

Germany would be near impossible atm. Each state has their own rules but I think all of them are enforcing a very reduced capacity.

Think Portugal's attendances are relatively normal just now. I believe Italy is enforcing 50% capacity. Not sure about France.

If you're willing to go off the beaten track a bit I believe Denmark and Hungary have been operating at full capacity for most of this season.

3 hours ago, MaskedMarauder said:

Anyone got any ideas for a football weekend abroad in a few weeks time? La Liga was our top option but they are reducing crowds. Anyone know any countries across Europe that don’t have any restricted fans? Or even if they are restricted, would it still be possible to get tickets for Bundesliga, Serie A games etc? 

France is operating on full capacity at the moment.

That means, if you go to Monaco there will be 3 fans.  🙄  I’m kind of joking, we had season tickets there for five seasons and it was feckin dire.

Marseille and Nice are still great home games, atmosphere wise.

The best home, and away, support in France is St. Etienne.

2 hours ago, Morgan said:

France is operating on full capacity at the moment.

That means, if you go to Monaco there will be 3 fans.  🙄  I’m kind of joking, we had season tickets there for five seasons and it was feckin dire.

Marseille and Nice are still great home games, atmosphere wise.

The best home, and away, support in France is St. Etienne.

How easy is it to get into France from the UK just now? It was near impossible last time I looked but that's maybe changed.

I'm meant to be going in April.

Edit: Eased on the 14th January. 👍

Edited by Awbdy Oot

Fxxx the SPFL
11 hours ago, MaskedMarauder said:

Still a few tickets left for Auchinleck you’ll feel like you’re abroad and the locals are very friendly allegedly lol 😂 

12 hours ago, Awbdy Oot said:

How easy is it to get into France from the UK just now? It was near impossible last time I looked but that's maybe changed.

I'm meant to be going in April.

Edit: Eased on the 14th January. 👍

👍

joondalupjambo

Ireland given there are apparently to be virtually no restrictions in place.  Sligo Rovers just always sounded a good team name to go and see at home.  Guinness, the craic and the music.  Assuming it is not sun, sea and Benidorm you after.

Edited by joondalupjambo