The neck of Sevco

Hagar the Horrible

Hagar the Horrible

So they have held talks with the SFA over Clancy's performance.

For a start Sevco should have had McGregor sent off and the sheep had a stone waller turned down, then they went up and scored.

Why have we not held talks over Celtic getting everything against us?

part_time_jambo

I thought it was against the rules to be critical of officials, even if it is justified. McGinn got banned for calling one inept. Robbie got done for practising to play with 10 men. I await news of Rangers punishment. It will probably be along the lines of Clancy not getting any more Rangers games.

They should be hammered for this. If not I want Hearts and every other club into the SFA for scum like Walsh who come in on their bus.  Petrie and Maxwell are a joke. 

As the op says - the neck on them 🤣... but anyone calling out these feckin bufoons gets my vote. Of course, if it was us, we'd be getting hammered. What a shambles Scottish football is.

Any other team (apart from their ugly sister!) and that’s a stick on red card and a penalty! Sums up the shitfest that is Scottish Football - run by the OF for the benefit of the OF!

1 hour ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

For a start Sevco should have had McGregor sent off and the sheep had a stone waller turned down, then they went up and scored.

I love the euphemism "have held talks."

In other words, Rangers have sent the SFA a new set of instructions.

Spoke to 3 Rangers fans yesterday who all thought Ryan Kent's red card was a joke.

2 clear as day bookings IMO. One even said to me, 'aye but 2 yellows isn't necessarily a red'. :rofl: 

Dear Ian,

It's Douglas here, how are you? How are the family?

About last Tuesday evening, why were we given Kevin Clancy as the match referee against Aberdeen, and not John Beaton or Nick Walsh? Ian you know fine well that Kevin Clancy is not We Are The People friendly.

Furthermore Ian, he had the audacity, the sheer audacity to send one of our players from the field of play. Come on Ian you know as well as I do that, that's a total no no. 

Not only that Ian, he gave Aberdeen a penalty for what was deemed a handball by Alfredo Morelos. Ian you know as well as I do that we could have a player catch, other than MacGregor  the ball on the goal line and, a penalty will not be awarded against us. Remember Ian, We Are The People.

I'm writing to you Ian as a fellow Bluenose to ensure that,

A. Kevin Clancy won't get to referee anymore of our away games( he is just fine at Ibrox).

B. A firm guarantee from you that no more of our players will be given a Red card this season when we play all other teams apart from our friends, I mean hated rivals over at Celtic Park.

C. That no more penalties will be awarded against us for handball, ever.

D. From now and until the end of the season, we are refereed by John Beaton and Nick Walsh on an alternate game basis.

That's all for now Ian.

Yours in Bluenose friendship

Douglas. WATP. 

41 minutes ago, Locky said:

Spoke to 3 Rangers fans yesterday who all thought Ryan Kent's red card was a joke.

2 clear as day bookings IMO. One even said to me, 'aye but 2 yellows isn't necessarily a red'. :rofl: 

Just watched GMS & Halliday on Open Goal both said never a sending off ..

Niemi’s gloves
18 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Dear Ian,

About last Tuesday evening, why were we given Kevin Clancy as the match referee against Aberdeen, and not John Beaton or Nick Walsh? Ian you know fine well that Kevin Clancy is not We Are The People friendly.

Furthermore Ian, he had the audacity, the sheer audacity to send one of our players from the field of play. Come on Ian you know as well as I do that, that's a total no no. 

Not only that Ian, he gave Aberdeen a penalty for what was deemed a handball by Alfredo Morelos. Ian you know as well as I do that we could have a player catch, other than MacGregor  the ball on the goal line and, a penalty will not be awarded against us. Remember Ian, We Are The People.

A. Kevin Clancy won't get to referee anymore of our away games( he is just fine at Ibrox).

B. A firm guarantee from you that no more of our players will be given a Red card this season when we play all other teams apart from our friends, I mean hated rivals over at Celtic Park.

D. From now and until the end of the season, we are refereed by John Beaton and Nick Walsh on an alternate game basis.

That's all for now Ian.

Douglas. WATP. 

Only problem here is that (i think) people on JKB  have alleged in the past that Ian Maxwell is Celtic-friendly, as in some story about him attending matches at Celtic Park with his son who is a Celtic fan. May have got that wrong.

I have no problem with the idea that both halves of the OF get favourable treatment from officialdom, however

22 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Dear Ian,

That's all for now Ian.

Douglas. WATP. 

Not too far off the truth. No doubt things will be evened out for them by double figures dodgy penalties and inane sendings off for some of their opponents players regularly before the season ends.

5 minutes ago, Largo said:

Maybe given that its Rangers, I'm struggling to look at it objectively, but in my eyes, it definitely seemed 2 yellow card offences.

Kent shoves Johnny Hayes with 2 hands which leaves the referee little choice but to book him too. As for the 2nd, he makes no attempt to pull out the challenge and does catch Scott Brown. Very rash when you're on a booking.

MarkDevriesScores4

2 absolute bookings = red card

I know refs usually let rangers and their ugly sisters off with it but on this occasion the ref didn’t get the memo.

suck it up ya tramps 

I think they are so used to "getting decisions" that they are genuinely flummoxed when a decision goes against them. Of course it is all about who (them or Celtic) has the most influence at Hampden and this is just an opportunity to exert a bit of pressure. It is interesting that if the OF complain publicly it results in "talks" with the SFA whilst any other club dares to complain and it is fines and bans quicksmart...

Second one is not a booking.  Brown conned the ref there but Kent should not have charged in knowing he was on a booking and giving the ref a decision to make

1 hour ago, Papa said:

Should be fined for bringing the game into disrepute. Or is that only Hearts?

NOWww you get it! 😂😂

29 minutes ago, Locky said:

Maybe given that its Rangers, I'm struggling to look at it objectively, but in my eyes, it definitely seemed 2 yellow card offences.

Kent shoves Johnny Hayes with 2 hands which leaves the referee little choice but to book him too. As for the 2nd, he makes no attempt to pull out the challenge and does catch Scott Brown. Very rash when you're on a booking.

I honestly felt the second yellow wasn't a yellow, it was more a case of brown pretending to be fouled.

29 minutes ago, Locky said:

Kent didn't touch Brown. Brown actually kicked Kent on the shin. The referee was conned on this occasion. That's just tough luck on Sevco.

1 minute ago, John Findlay said:

Kent didn't touch Brown. Brown actually kicked Kent on the shin. The referee was conned on this occasion. That's just tough luck on Sevco.

That's how I saw it. Brown conned Kent and the ref. The sneering face on Scottie as Kent went pushed buttons a bit. Same look he has when he feels he has got one over one of our guys.

Can imagine the talks,

” We want to talk about Clanc..”

” Can we stop you there, we know he's hopeless ! You  try finding a decent ref in Scotland ! “

1 minute ago, schillaci said:

That's how I saw it. Brown conned Kent and the ref. The sneering face on Scottie as Kent went pushed buttons a bit. Same look he has when he feels he has got one over one of our guys.

Grinding his balls into the grass with your boot tends to wipe the grin off his face. 

6 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

7 minutes ago, superjack said:

I honestly felt the second yellow wasn't a yellow, it was more a case of brown pretending to be fouled.

The angle from behind it looks like Kent clips Brown's toe. Even then, in a heated match and on a booking, it was rash of Kent to go into a challenge like that which he was very unlikely to win. Can totally see why the referee gave it.

A fan base that sinks deep and rises up into the highest reaches of Scottish society.

Stinking rotten the lot of them, no surprise the anti social *******s.

8 minutes ago, superjack said:

Me too superjack. It was the kind of theatricals most old firm players get away with every week.

Malinga the Swinga

They are technically correct. In a normal football environment, the two incidents did not warrant a red 

Rangers however, play in Scotland, where officials are shite and cannot differentiate between a tackle and a foul and are conned on regular basis by certain known players.

Just as Rangers players contrived to get Ginnelly sent off when we played them, Aberdeen did the same to Kent by actions of Hayes and Brown.

They didn't make a fuss then, therefore, they are in no position to make fuss now.

34 minutes ago, savage said:

Second one is not a booking.  Brown conned the ref there but Kent should not have charged in knowing he was on a booking and giving the ref a decision to make

This. 

17 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

Pressure tactics. We try this and officials are advised to book and dismiss our players. Doesn't happen with these *****

Precisely. The more they come out with shite like this, the more they pressure the officials not to give decisions against them unless those decisions are clear-cut, and even pause about giving those. It's calculated and disgusting.

Pasquale for King
3 hours ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

We wouldn’t be allowed to. Absolute joke. 

Pasquale for King

They do this every once in a while to remind the refs who is running the game here.
I wonder what the odds are on them not having another red card this season. 

Seymour M Hersh
2 hours ago, Locky said:

Not defending the huns but if you thought they were both bookings let alone clear as day you need to go to supersavers. The second one especially when that cheating thug Brown play acted to get the card waved. 

2 hours ago, JackLadd said:

They should be hammered for this. If not I want Hearts and every other club into the SFA for scum like Walsh who come in on their bus.  Petrie and Maxwell are a joke. 

Brown noses ,,,,

This is why I think VAR will be a waste of time or worse favour the old firm even more. It’s still the same corrupt Scottish officials watching VAR.

Unless we get officials from outside these borders it’ll be the same shit show, costing us more money and playing into the OFs hands.

8 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Not defending the huns but if you thought they were both bookings let alone clear as day you need to go to supersavers. The second one especially when that cheating thug Brown play acted to get the card waved. 

2nd is debatable but the first isn't. Hayes has provoked Kent and he's retaliated. No option for the ref but to book both players.

Seymour M Hersh
3 minutes ago, Locky said:

2nd is debatable but the first isn't. Hayes has provoked Kent and he's retaliated. No option for the ref but to book both players.

I'd forgotten about the shove for the first though a decent ref would have just talked to them both. What annoyed me about the 2nd was the gloating and ungentlemanly conduct by Brown after his initial play acting that surely deserved a (punch in the gob) I mean yellow at the very least. 

2 hours ago, Locky said:

1 hour ago, Locky said:

The angle from behind it looks like Kent clips Brown's toe. Even then, in a heated match and on a booking, it was rash of Kent to go into a challenge like that which he was very unlikely to win. Can totally see why the referee gave it.

Kent should have strangled broonaldo… that’s acceptable apparently. 

3 hours ago, Papa said:

Absolutely. BBC Scotland just reported with a straight bat. Had it been us, they would have castigated us, as they have done before

Edited by HMFC 86

I just saw Broon applauding at the sending off. There used to be an offence of ungentlemanly conduct, doesn't it exist anymore? 

section s heart

Probably been said already, but the clubs should collectively be asking the SFA why Rangers are allowed to have "talks" about perceived poor decisions, when this avenue is clearly not available to other clubs. 

Jambof3tornado
3 hours ago, Papa said:

This. Retrospective red for mcgregor a good start.

Spitonastranger
2 hours ago, Largo said:

What McGregor, sending off all day🥸

Good post.  Thats probably whats behind their reaction ...... plus Broonie was involved.

2 hours ago, John Findlay said:

Yes, the camera at ground level seemed to suggest that.   

2 hours ago, schillaci said:

Broonie playing the victim again - then claps the decision to send Kent off and laughs & "says something" to Kent.   Ref takes no action.   

Its actually pathetic and farcical to anyone outside Scottish football  that each arse cheek thinks the other arse cheek is getting favourable refs/decisions.  No hint of irony at all.   As folk have said above, it will be interesting to see how the  SFA respond after their "talks" with Sevco.

Anyone else does it and it would be fines for bringing game into disrepute and sporting integrity.

Farce that they get to call the shots like this

2 hours ago, Spellczech said:

I think they are so used to "getting decisions" that they are genuinely flummoxed when a decision goes against them. Of course it is all about who (them or Celtic) has the most influence at Hampden and this is just an opportunity to exert a bit of pressure. It is interesting that if the OF complain publicly it results in "talks" with the SFA whilst any other club dares to complain and it is fines and bans quicksmart...

So true! If TRFC are playing the victim card, they’re probably trying to soften-up the SFA should they want a game or two postponed due to players’ international commitments.