Wagamama’s

jack D and coke

A Boy Named Crow
57 minutes ago, CostaJambo said:

This. Had authentic Sri Lankan food many times in the Middle East (my best mate when I first went there was Sri Lankan) and the first time I had it it was so hot I got dizzy as ****!!

Only been to Wagamama once, wasn't that impressed tbh, don't recall what I had but I do remember thinking it felt a bit westernised.

Oh the heat is mindblowing, for sure...but what I was getting at was the food hygiene. If you've been to Asia and not shat yourself, you've not really been to Asia!

It's easy to see why, I had a delicious lunch in Bangkok, from an old woman with a cart on Sukhumvit 11. The next day I walked by a bit earlier...she had her dog* sitting with her...in the unused wok she was about to cook the lunches in!!!

* It was an unbutchered, live dog, pretty sure it wasn't on the menu, before anyone jumps to conclusions...

A Boy Named Crow
6 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

My mate loves wagamama's 

But he can't cook for shit. so...

Probably good he prefers Wagamama to say KFC... but really your mate should get in about Hello Fresh or what have you. Cooking 101 for dummies 😁

13 hours ago, CostaJambo said:

This. Had authentic Sri Lankan food many times in the Middle East (my best mate when I first went there was Sri Lankan) and the first time I had it it was so hot I got dizzy as ****!!

Only been to Wagamama once, wasn't that impressed tbh, don't recall what I had but I do remember thinking it felt a bit westernised.

Remember being taken to a Hawker Market in Singapore by some locals a few years back. Basically sitting outdoors eating a boiling hot, spicy as feck noodle soup in 30C humid heat. Very tasty though... 

And there's me in a white shirt. Didn't feel too clever when I had to go back into the office afterwards!