Arsenal investigation for Betting Irregularities?.

benny

Couldn't be the reason Aubamayang has been chopped could it?  Booked v Newcastle, played the next game but hasn't been in the squad since.

5 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

Couldn't be the reason Aubamayang has been chopped could it?  Booked v Newcastle, played the next game but hasn't been in the squad since.

Aubamayang is just an idiot. 

Get this, he was seen driving his yellow porche to the game thirty five minutes before kick off. A liability to the squad and the team. During a UEFA game he ran off the pitch to take a piss and came back again. And he gets 2x the prime ministers annual salary a week. 

How can a player that could probably be earning at least 50k a week if not double that need to then go out and try win more from a bet 🙈🤷‍♀️

Berra than you

Did anything happen with the Dundee player when they played us just before Christmas? Sure that was under a similar investigation.

It’s an easy market to cheat on. A simple solution is to stop the betting companies offering it as a bet. I quite often have a wee  et on bookings when I’m watching a game as you often see them coming. 

• 4 months later...
On 20/01/2022 at 08:04, theshed said:

How can a player that could probably be earning at least 50k a week if not double that need to then go out and try win more from a bet 🙈🤷‍♀️

He was maybe doing his mates a wee solid.

Nookie Bear

Can’t be bothered reading into this but was Xhaka suspended after this booking?

Perhaps he just wanted a week off playing, the same as when Beckham got himself booked on purpose against Wales to avoid travelling to the next international. 

On 24/01/2022 at 13:33, Tazio said:

It’s an easy market to cheat on. A simple solution is to stop the betting companies offering it as a bet. I quite often have a wee  et on bookings when I’m watching a game as you often see them coming. 

I realise this comment is months old, but when we first signed Devlin, he was part of my bet builder every week to get booked :lol:

19 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

None of that looks any different to any other game he plays in, I’ve made plenty off players like him and devlin getting booked

On 24/01/2022 at 14:11, milky_26 said:

How the hell did they get something like 4/1 on xhaka being booked? 

In play with a few minutes to go ?

16 hours ago, Ribble said:

None of that looks any different to any other game he plays in, I’ve made plenty off players like him and devlin getting booked

Did we not lump on when he needed a booking to avoid a possible derby suspension ?

29 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Did we not lump on when he needed a booking to avoid a possible derby suspension ?

I certainly did, same with any sport/bet, there will be occasions where punters manage to get a bit info that the bookies are unaware of and then manage to get a wee win

Nookie Bear
22 hours ago, tian447 said:

I realise this comment is months old, but when we first signed Devlin, he was part of my bet builder every week to get booked :lol:

One for the "forgotten transfers" thread but i can't for the life of me remember the name of the Portuguese (?) midfielder we had who booked every game.

3 minutes ago, Ribble said:

I certainly did, same with any sport/bet, there will be occasions where punters manage to get a bit info that the bookies are unaware of and then manage to get a wee win

Naismith getting booked against Celtic was always one I did because he hardly ever got booked outwith that game and you always got a decent price

11 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

One for the "forgotten transfers" thread but i can't for the life of me remember the name of the Portuguese (?) midfielder we had who booked every game.

Palazuelos?

9 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Joquim Adao that was on loan from Sion? He was Swiss/Angolan rather than Portuguese but did get booked weekly, folk seemed to think that made him a bad player but a lot of them were 'tactical/good fouls' to stop teams hitting us on the break etc it was just he often made then early in the game and then walked a tightrope for the rest of the game

1 hour ago, JimmyCant said:

Naismith getting booked against Celtic was always one I did because he hardly ever got booked outwith that game and you always got a decent price

Lafferty was always booked against them as well. 

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Remember the Motherwell player getting suspiciously sent off against us? He got a straight red for pushing the referee or something, it seemed ridiculous on his part. Then it was revealed there were a lot of bets from new accounts, all from the same area of Liverpool he was from, on there being a sending off in the game. 

Not sure what the outcome was, but it seemed so obvious at the time. 

Absolute Scenes
1 minute ago, Fort Vallance said:

Reuben wasn't Portuguese.  Might have been Aguiar.

It was Adao, someone mentioned further up

Interesting. Xhaka's been off-loaded despite being one of the best players in the latter half of the season.