Something we can all agree on

lou

Just now, OmiyaHearts said:

I applaud his antics against that filth.

Nah, not him, he has been getting away with it for years, he is not much better against us 

Never probably, if Devlin is still playing for us in two years time and he's more familiar with how to wind players in this league up then we wouldn't want the compliance officer looking into him.

It's a double edged sword, on the one hand it's nippy getting it done to you but on the other hand it's funny seeing it happen to someone else. Just file it under scottish football shithousery.

1 minute ago, Halliphax said:

Never probably, if Devlin is still playing for us in two years time and he's more familiar with how to wind players in this league up then we wouldn't want the compliance officer looking into him.

It's a double edged sword, on the one hand it's nippy getting it done to you but on the other hand it's funny seeing it happen to someone else. Just file it under scottish football shithousery.

Anyone see Cammy bouncing the ball off Mays head when he wasn't looking? 🤣🤣🤣

Quite a few refs would book players for that. As long as they weren’t Broon or Celtic/Rangers players.

Cammy Devlin would have the yellow card flourished gleefully at him by some of the tossers who officiate in this country.

The second most punchable face in the SPL. Hands down number 1 is Alfredo Morelos. His face is a magnet for any baseball bat*

* Not to be taken literally.

26 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

The second most punchable face in the SPL. Hands down number 1 is Alfredo Morelos. His face is a magnet for any baseball bat*

* Not to be taken literally.

My number one is Allan McGregor, then Brown, Morelos makes the top 3 though

18 minutes ago, lou said:

My number one is Allan McGregor, then Brown, Morelos makes the top 3 though

Defo that cluster of ***** in my top 3 also.