• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Unknown user

• niblick1874

• Canscot

28 minutes ago, campbell said:

Add a few goals to the assists he’s starting produce & he’ll be up there for a Scotland call up he’s that good in my opinion! We desperately need a striker who can run off the shoulder of the last man for him to slide balls into! Henderson could be that player but I’d like another in! His little slide ball into smith for the pen shout on Souttar was beautiful he can find those passes all day 

You could be right about Henderson for the role of getting in behing. He certainly has the jets for it. Him on one wing Gino on the other. Nightmare for defenders👍  

loveofthegame

He’s so far ahead of anyone else in our squad and technically there’s not a better player in the league outside the Old Firm. 

Id be offering him a significant extension and soon, before it’s too late. 

Just now, Canscot said:

You could be right about Henderson for the role of getting in behing. He certainly has the jets for it. Him on one wing Gino on the other. Nightmare for defenders👍  

Totally agree, Henderson just needs some belief, they say he's a finisher in training

42 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Class act. Would love to extend his contract. Man of the match. Imagine if he had an actual striker to play in

What the **** are you on about. Have a word for **** ****.  Did you see both runs. Did you see both finishes. I see your post as a sly dig. 

Just now, Smithee said:

Totally agree, Henderson just needs some belief, they say he's a finisher in training

👍 Nothing to lose by giving him a few games to try it. Different dimension than having Boyce hold up the ball and dither around trying to get a shot off which usually gets blocked. Attack with speed and have wee Bazza threading passes through like tonight. Magic stuff. And very difficult to defend against. 

The only forward thinking player we have than can really create chances.

A quality footballer when he’s in full flow.

Edited by DH1986

If he keeps this up he will be the next one Rangers will want to return on a pre contract 😋

Seriously though, if he can get his shooting boots on they we have a hell of a player, one we should be working on now for a contract extension. 

1 minute ago, Canscot said:

👍 Nothing to lose by giving him a few games to try it. Different dimension than having Boyce hold up the ball and dither around trying to get a shot off which usually gets blocked. Attack with speed and have wee Bazza threading passes through like tonight. Magic stuff. And very difficult to defend against. 

When we went 2-0 up, he should have been straight on. We need to know if he has kicked on from when he went on loan or just scoring in crap league. We won’t find out with him picking up splinters.  

Nelly Terraces

Heads & shoulders above any other player we have at the club.  Technically brilliant & always looking to drive forward & create. Tonight was a one man show, he was by a mile the best player on that pitch from either side. Love watching this guy play football.

Pasquale for King
5 minutes ago, Fraggle said:

If he keeps this up he will be the next one Rangers will want to return on a pre contract 😋

Seriously though, if he can get his shooting boots on they we have a hell of a player, one we should be working on now for a contract extension. 

He’s never really been someone who scores, if they work on his finishing he will be worth a lot of money. 

12 minutes ago, Sid said:

When we went 2-0 up, he should have been straight on. We need to know if he has kicked on from when he went on loan or just scoring in crap league. We won’t find out with him picking up splinters.  

Good point Sid. That would have been a perfect time. But Rab wanted to protect the points. 

Extend his contract is a must. 

Still looking for that elusive front striker, hopefully Robbie and Joe will bring in quality on that front. 

The way he plays is tailor made for Italy IMO, I really wouldn't be surprised to see a club like Bologna take a chance on him after Hickey's success

1 minute ago, Smithee said:

The way he plays is tailor made for Italy IMO, I really wouldn't be surprised to see a club like Bologna take a chance on him after Hickey's success

It's bad enough when they do leave without own supporters putting the message out! 😠

Just now, dustybin said:

It's bad enough when they do leave without own supporters putting the message out! 😠

It's cool, they don't read kickback. But in case they do maybe we should start a **** Barrie McKay thread

Fozzyonthefence

Superb tonight.  Two great assists and almost 3 others I can remember that were very nearly goals / saved by the keeper. 

21 minutes ago, Sid said:

I Wouldn't have brought him on right away, but Gino started to look like he was tiring in the latter stages and we could have brought Hendo on then.

Let's concentrate on players for our club rather than what is fit for others! 

Hope we can eventually have a total loyal squad without the worry that as soon as one of our players play extremely well they're off! 

2 minutes ago, Smithee said:

It's cool, they don't read kickback. But in case they do maybe we should start a **** Barrie McKay thread

I wasn't relating this forum, I was being general re message out. 

HeartsandonlyHearts

Get him signed on an extension and let’s do away with all this running down contract $#!te. It obviously didn’t happen but imagine the 4 players who just re-upped didn’t? Doesn’t bear thinking about.

jamboinglasgow

fantastic all round tonight, his passes for the goals were perfect and he kept dancing past the St Johnstone players. Normally a winger who hasn't scored a single goal in the season would face some stick on here, so the fact how much people praise and love him demonstrates how well he is doing. He deserves a goal, but the chances he creates for others is worth it on its own.

As others say, would love if we could extend his contract to 2024 but suspect he is using Hearts to rebuild his reputation, and doing a fine job at that.

Bazzas right boot

As I predicted at the start of the season he'll be in the Scotland squad soon. 

Folk mocked me as well. 

Tut, tut. 

18 minutes ago, dustybin said:

Let's concentrate on players for our club rather than what is fit for others! 

Hope we can eventually have a total loyal squad without the worry that as soon as one of our players play extremely well they're off! 

Away thought police. It's reality, if we do well players will move on, and you can guarantee that since Hickey there are Italian clubs keeping an eye on our game.

I'm going to enjoy him as long as I can.

millerjames398

Boy plays a different game to the rest at times, he was quality tonight, the pass for the 2nd was🤤stuff, just needs to add a few goals to his game, and he's got the lot🇱🇻

1 hour ago, Jambo_jim2001 said:

McKay great name for us from past till present

Brad's the only other one that springs to mind for me!

Juho_Makela_Goal_Machine

Get him signed up long term now. I know we're only a few months into his deal but he's already proved he's a level above our other attackers. The last thing we need is him leaving for nothing at the end of next season.

Clark Griswold
1 hour ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Heads & shoulders above any other player we have at the club.  Technically brilliant & always looking to drive forward & create. Tonight was a one man show, he was by a mile the best player on that pitch from either side. Love watching this guy play football.

Agreed, a pleasure to watch him in maroon and we should enjoy him whilst we can.