• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• jack D and coke

• AlimOzturk

• luckyBatistuta

Plucking nose hairs.

Getting your fingers right up a nostril. Pinch, prepare for pain, eyes watering and sneezing.

YANK!!!!!

Inspect the haul.

Repeat.

Heaven.

6 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

Once again, I have renew my point about circumcision 😂

Oh well.  You will never experience that joy.  Can also affect you ballsack and shaft, not just foreskin . . .  unfortunately!

18 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

Peeing with a Rodney is easier if you are circumcised fwiw. You just aim with your **** eye instead of the shaft. Leave it standing up, position straight on and push the **** eye downwards towards the toilet. It can often be a very powerful stream of pish so make sure it you are confident of the aim otherwise it can still end up going everywhere.  Bit of a pain in the arse  but the satisfaction if not spilling any pish is good. 

Takes a bit of practice but is yet another reason why being circumcised is an essential thing to get done. 

I guess when nature designed the male genitalia, nature designed the foreskin for a reason.  Like nature designed the shape of the male bellend  . . . .   to stop the hand slipping off when !  ;)

On 14/01/2022 at 17:43, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

Eating a hot curry. Goes from pleasure on first tasting to pain when the heat kicks in then then a pleasurable warm all over body feeling follows . A nice cold beer goes down well too.

Pain returns with next dump though 😄

Cold water tap on bidet on yer ring piece is def pleasure though! 

luckyBatistuta

Having to sit down to watch the New England Patriots in the postseason, which then allowed me to witness them get well and truly rubbered and exit the postseason.