What kind of pain becomes a pleasure

AlimOzturk

52 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Don't get people who say they like the pain of a tattoo. I have plenty and they all hurt like a b;stard and was dying for them to be finished.

Only ever been dying for a tattoo to be finished once and that was the one and only time i've pitched up for a tattoo still half pished from the night before, not a mistake i'll ever make again!

Every other tattoo i've had hurts like hell to start with then eases up as the adrenaline and endorphins kick in, after that I really enjoy being tattooed and that includes some of the supposed worst areas to be tattooed, knee cap/ditch, elbow, collar bone etc

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• jack D and coke

• AlimOzturk

• superjack

When the physio is thumbing your nerve like a ******* and the pain is crazy then the point it just fades a little is positively euphoric.

The morning after a derby down at ER, waking up rough as **** to intense pain in your legs, or to be exact, where the skin once was on your shins. But, looking down and remembering exactly how it happened. :jjyay: 

All roads lead to Gorgie

Eating a hot curry. Goes from pleasure on first tasting to pain when the heat kicks in then then a pleasurable warm all over body feeling follows . A nice cold beer goes down well too.

Pain returns with next dump though 😄

1 hour ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

Eating a hot curry. Goes from pleasure on first tasting to pain when the heat kicks in then then a pleasurable warm all over body feeling follows . A nice cold beer goes down well too.

Bog roll in the fridge job

All roads lead to Gorgie
1 hour ago, Cade said:

Bog roll in the fridge job

Good for the Harry Stiles as well, so I'm told 😁

2 hours ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

A really hot curry is a genuine pleasure of mine.

When it makes my head sweat and therefore ruins my hair, is a real pain though.

:biggrin:

All roads lead to Gorgie
4 minutes ago, Morgan said:

A really hot curry is a genuine pleasure of mine.

When it makes my head sweat and therefore ruins my hair, is a real pain though.

:biggrin:

At least I don't have the hair problem anymore. Come to think about it getting a good sweat up is rare for me now apart from after a curry:biggrin:

13 minutes ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

Come to think about it getting a good sweat up is rare for me now apart from after a curry:biggrin:

Is that you Andrew? 

13 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Is that you Andrew? 

27 minutes ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

At least I don't have the hair problem anymore. Come to think about it getting a good sweat up is rare for me now apart from after a curry:biggrin:

13 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Is that you Andrew? 

11 minutes ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

Rumbled :biggrin:

:rofl:

10 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

I drink a lot of water and always wake up needing a pish the store horse would be proud of. It’s always around 5am. Then the feeling of emptying the bladder and getting back to my Sam snead takes some beating. 
Bit awkward at times with the old morning glory mind. 

😂 I’ve often wondered how that yellow “stain” got up there when I clean the toilet. Then I remeber that 3:25am pish in the dark at half mast. 

31 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

😂 I’ve often wondered how that yellow “stain” got up there when I clean the toilet. Then I remeber that 3:25am pish in the dark at half mast. 

I find it best to sit down and press my attentive soldier against the inside of the pan. 

34 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

1 minute ago, superjack said:

I find it best to sit down and press my attentive soldier against the inside of the pan. 

Have none of you people got a bath? 

17 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Have none of you people got a bath? 

We made the mistake of having white panelling in the bath, stains would be almost eye level.

Konrad von Carstein
35 minutes ago, superjack said:

:lol: x hunners!

cos I've been there

:shark:

Edited by Konrad von Carstein

8 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

:lol: x hunners!

cos I've been there

:shark:

I guess then, that listening to Rod Stewart is a pain for you too!  😎

::troll:: 

45 minutes ago, superjack said:

We havent got a big enough lavvy pan to do that.... :) 

Konrad von Carstein
48 minutes ago, Morgan said:

I guess then, that listening to Rod Stewart is a pain for you too!  😎

::troll:: 

Surprisingly some of his early stuff is fine... The "man" himself is an utter melt along with the ****ing harpy that is Lulu... *** hate her so much that when she appears on telly I'm in anuerism territory, same with him tbqfh

1 hour ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Surprisingly some of his early stuff is fine... The "man" himself is an utter melt along with the ****ing harpy that is Lulu... *** hate her so much that when she appears on telly I'm in anuerism territory, same with him tbqfh

I met her years ago when she played Miss Adelaide in “ Guys in dolls “ she was really good in the part . She was pleasant enough when we met her . It’s a great musical . Other than that I know she’s another one of those Tories who came from working class background like the dreadful Cilla Black . 

23 hours ago, superjack said:

When you smacked your finger off something and you get the build up of blood behind your nail, absolute agony, worse than child birth.

Then, when you stick a hot needle through the nail, the sudden pain relief is almost euphoric.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah just no. Jesus no.

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, superjack said:

Post shag pee:

flag.JPG

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47p7cqi051h48hslxu2n

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47pw0igz2ubj96di5kyn

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e475gsito8yn319tk7q48

Edited by Gizmo

3 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

We havent got a big enough lavvy pan to do that.... :) 

I find I end up dipping the water when I do this, cools my pals head down. No matter how big the pan is.

6 minutes ago, superjack said:

I find I end up dipping the water when I do this, cools my pals head down. No matter how big the pan is.

949E6FAB-CAA8-41E3-A340-550AB0CCEC43.png

Peeing with a Rodney is easier if you are circumcised fwiw. You just aim with your **** eye instead of the shaft. Leave it standing up, position straight on and push the **** eye downwards towards the toilet. It can often be a very powerful stream of pish so make sure it you are confident of the aim otherwise it can still end up going everywhere.  Bit of a pain in the arse  but the satisfaction if not spilling any pish is good. 

Takes a bit of practice but is yet another reason why being circumcised is an essential thing to get done. 

Edited by AlimOzturk

6 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Peeing with a Rodney is easier if you are circumcised fwiw. You just aim with your **** eye instead of the shaft. Leave it standing up, position straight on and push the **** eye downwards towards the toilet. It can often be a very powerful stream of pish so make sure it you are confident of the aim otherwise it can still end up going everywhere.  Bit of a pain in the arse  but the satisfaction if not spilling any pish is good. 

Takes a bit of practice but is yet another reason why being circumcised is an essential thing to get done. 

Actually being circumcised has been proven to be a major protection against contracting HIV and other STDs . Not a lot of people know that  . It’s also just healthier too . 

1 minute ago, JamesM48 said:

Actually being circumcised has been proven to be a major protection against contracting HIV and other STDs . Not a lot of people know that  . It’s also just healthier too . 

Also in countries where it’s the norm the rates of cervical cancer are lower. 

3 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Also in countries where it’s the norm the rates of cervical cancer are lower. 

👍

1 hour ago, JamesM48 said:

I met her years ago when she played Miss Adelaide in “ Guys in dolls “ she was really good in the part . She was pleasant enough when we met her . It’s a great musical . Other than that I know she’s another one of those Tories who came from working class background like the dreadful Cilla Black . 

My once upon a time aunt-in-law was her best pal growing up in Glasgow. She always spoke about her with great affection. She (Mags) was a gorgeous looking woman in her mid to late 40s at the time, 89-93, and said Lulu was great fun and 'man-daft'. 

14 minutes ago, Savage Vince said:

My once upon a time aunt-in-law was her best pal growing up in Glasgow. She always spoke about her with great affection. She (Mags) was a gorgeous looking woman in her mid to late 40s at the time, 89-93, and said Lulu was great fun and 'man-daft'. 

Yes we just met her in the pub after one of the shows as we knew a guy who was in the Show . She was very nice and friendly enough . 

6 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

You realise you can just pull the foreskin back, yeah? Seems a bit easier than chopping it off.

2 hours ago, Ray Gin said:

You realise you can just pull the foreskin back, yeah? Seems a bit easier than chopping it off.

In my case I couldn’t pull the foreskin back without it being painful. 

Edited by AlimOzturk

On 13/01/2022 at 23:05, Pans Jambo said:

Not had one for years but when you burst a big plook or a boil. 
Agony then the puss then the relief!

aye deffo, had a few armpit boils due to work clothing, the relief of bursting them.

Catching your foreskin in your zipper.  Painful when it happens and you just know it's goanny hurt like fek to get it out again, but oh the relief when it is freed again!    Aaaaaahhhh.  :)

2 hours ago, Jamstomorrow said:

Catching your foreskin in your zipper.  Painful when it happens and you just know it's goanny hurt like fek to get it out again, but oh the relief when it is freed again!    Aaaaaahhhh.  :)

Once again, I have renew my point about circumcision 😂

On 14/01/2022 at 09:11, jack D and coke said:

Not sure what ones but fair do’s🤷🏽‍♂️😂

Mid 40’s pal😉

Mid 😂😂😂😂

1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

Mid to late then😂😬

Late 40s don't start until you're 49 bud. This also makes me mid 40s.

luckyBatistuta
On 14/01/2022 at 09:11, jack D and coke said:

Mid 40’s pal😉

2 hours ago, Irufushi said:

Mid 😂😂😂😂

2 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Mid to late then😂😬

EA01F231-47DC-404A-8E60-B0DCE8722E0C.gif

jack D and coke
36 minutes ago, superjack said:

Late 40s don't start until you're 49 bud. This also makes me mid 40s.

Thanks my pal..

14 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

EA01F231-47DC-404A-8E60-B0DCE8722E0C.gif

That smile might be wiped from your face soon you nonce..😄

6 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

In my case I couldn’t pull the foreskin back without it being painful. 

Phimosis. 

luckyBatistuta
17 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Thanks my pal..

That smile might be wiped from your face soon you nonce..😄

D62401C2-AF10-4F4C-930E-CA552F43FBBC.gif

luckyBatistuta
9 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Aye you’ll no need yir sword for a wee while :lol: 

Fair enough, I’m away to make a fake tinder account :devil2: