St Johnstone dot count

Newton51

10 minutes ago, kila said:

If you zoom in then out quickly it shows all section dots before reverting to just section letters. Grabbed a screenshot:

1.thumb.jpg.cedac1e443e761590fc5ecb34840428c.jpg

Cheers.

Fozzyonthefence
13 minutes ago, kila said:

If you zoom in then out quickly it shows all section dots before reverting to just section letters. Grabbed a screenshot:

Pretty much almost no tickets sold for the Roseburn then since L and M won’t even be on sale.  Midweek January game, Christmas visa bills to pay.  

27 minutes ago, Locky said:

The only rule in place that affects football is the requirement to be vaccinated, and it hasn't had much of an affect on our attendances all season.

Do you need to have had the booster too?

7 minutes ago, the general said:

Do you need to have had the booster too?

Proof of full vaccination status (incl. third booster) OR a negative lateral flow test.

Fozzyonthefence
2 hours ago, Locky said:

The only rule in place that affects football is the requirement to be vaccinated, and it hasn't had much of an affect on our attendances all season.

You don’t even need to be vaccinated now.

12 hours ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Pretty much almost no tickets sold for the Roseburn then since L and M won’t even be on sale.  Midweek January game, Christmas visa bills to pay.  

Ticket office shut as well. Open tomorrow but it certainly wont help. 

joondalupjambo
15 hours ago, maroondevo52 said:

Proof of full vaccination status (incl. third booster) OR a negative lateral flow test.

Just a clarification on the booster.  Only need booster evidence if your second jab was more than 4 months ago.  In SG rules and on HMFC website.

I am betting there maybe some access issues as that is a bit of detail some stewards may have not got their heads round.  Hopefully they have been all trained properly😀

Alternatively folk just arrive late and breeze in😀

17 hours ago, kila said:

There will be a Hibsnut counting those seats.

They're obsessed with Tynecastle and it's capacity over there.

Edited by martoon

19 hours ago, Sir Craig Gordon said:

Lots left in the roseburn, sporadic single seats else where.

The Saints will bring their usual 300 if we’re lucky!

The Old Tolbooth
6 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

The Saints will bring their usual 300 if we’re lucky!

I laughed at them filling their ground for their Euro ties this season, where the hell are those part time fermers every other week? :lol: 

1 hour ago, joondalupjambo said:

Just a clarification on the booster.  Only need booster evidence if your second jab was more than 4 months ago.  In SG rules and on HMFC website.

I am betting there maybe some access issues as that is a bit of detail some stewards may have not got their heads round.  Hopefully they have been all trained properly😀

Alternatively folk just arrive late and breeze in😀

No one has even looked at my passport for long enough to figure out the math on that one. I'm just past the 4 months mark but haven't had my booster yet. I might be trying the 7.40 bum shuffle incase though.

33 minutes ago, Locky said:

No one has even looked at my passport for long enough to figure out the math on that one. I'm just past the 4 months mark but haven't had my booster yet. I might be trying the 7.40 bum shuffle incase though.

Just do an LFT till your booster jab.
Job done !
👍

2 minutes ago, Boab said:

Job done !
👍

Might have to. Got some in the house just can't be arsed sticking shit up my nose. :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Locky said:

Might have to. Got some in the house just can't be arsed sticking shit up my nose. :lol: 

Tbh, mate, it will be glance from the steward and waved in. 
No way they're ensuring everyone has three jabs.

5 minutes ago, Boab said:

Tbh, mate, it will be glance from the steward and waved in. 
No way they're ensuring everyone has three jabs.

That's what I'm thinking tbh. Probably will do a wee LFT in the morning to be on the safe side but I really don't think they'll bother checking dates too much or questioning things. I think I'm only over the 4 month mark by about 2 days. If they do ask, I'll just say I had Omicron over new year so have to wait to get my booster. :lol: 

joondalupjambo
41 minutes ago, Boab said:

Job done !
👍

Out of interest how do you show proof of that, i.e. a negative LFT that is?

2 minutes ago, joondalupjambo said:

Out of interest how do you show proof of that, i.e. a negative LFT that is?

You register the negative test and a text message comes thru confirming this. Also by email.

joondalupjambo
2 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

You register the negative test and a text message comes thru confirming this. Also by email.

Ah ok never done it so had no idea.  Any idea how long after you upload the result, is it by return or is there a delay?

1 minute ago, joondalupjambo said:

Ah ok never done it so had no idea.  Any idea how long after you upload the result, is it by return or is there a delay?

It’s pretty much instant. 

joondalupjambo
2 minutes ago, Tazio said:

3 minutes ago, Tazio said:

👍

2 hours ago, joondalupjambo said:

Instant. Straight on the website where you ordered the tests 

41 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Instant. Straight on the website where you ordered the tests 

Gov. UK website.

Just Google report a covid test and it comes up. 

Nucky Thompson

Checking for booster doses :rofl:No danger, they'll just glance at your QR code on your phone and nod their heads

How many people work in the ticket office ?  If it’s say 4 isn’t there any other staff members in the club that came sell tickets, I mean it can’t be that hard can it. ?  How many haven’t bought tickets yet because the ticket office has been closed ?

6 hours ago, Locky said:

Go for it! 😄

received_465516508370534.jpeg

scott herbertson
6 hours ago, Locky said:

I think you've badly misunderstood the instructions for lateral flow tests  ......

2 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

I think you've badly misunderstood the instructions for lateral flow tests  ......

:lol: as long as it gets me in to the game then I'm happy.

2 minutes ago, Dalry said:

What’s the deal with the local pubs? Is there a pub restriction? Table service only??

Depends where you go I guess. I reckon if you request table service in Benson's, you'll get told where to go.

Loads of seats still available in Roseburn.   Multiple single seats dotted around Wheatfield.    Some in Gorgie, some in the Main.    There's a premium seat available as well.   That totals to around quite alot.    Hope that was helpful. 

I'm boosted, VP updated, got my ticket.    I'll go early and take one for the team.    They have checked my VP everytime. 

scott herbertson
11 minutes ago, Locky said:

Depends where you go I guess. I reckon if you request table service in Benson's, you'll get told where to go.

On the tables, if we win.....

Pasquale for King
19 minutes ago, Dalry said:

What’s the deal with the local pubs? Is there a pub restriction? Table service only??

Yeah unfortunately so, first come first served in the 1874 bar and in the Diggers, not sure about the rest but it would seem to be the same. 

Unless there are government machines for scanning vaccine passports, I don't see the point of it. Same with negative LFT's. Utterly pointless. 

Pasquale for King
6 minutes ago, HMFC01 said:

That's scared me twice now ☺   Monday the 18th.  😨

Staggered entrance early doors but they won't let you in if you've drank excessively.   That always confuses me :lol:

Hahahaha never noticed that 👍🏽😂

49 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

How many people work in the ticket office ?  If it’s say 4 isn’t there any other staff members in the club that came sell tickets, I mean it can’t be that hard can it. ?  How many haven’t bought tickets yet because the ticket office has been closed ?

Although it is Hearts it’s an entirely different section, so the answer is no 👍🏻

10 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Yeah unfortunately so, first come first served in the 1874 bar and in the Diggers, not sure about the rest but it would seem to be the same. 

The 1874 is set up to take about 90 people all tables set to take 4 people 👍🏻 but there won’t be that many going there on a Tuesday, so I don’t think there will be to much trouble getting in ☺️