The Greatest Football Club Name

Percival King

14 minutes ago, Factuer Moi said:

Did you ?

Someone had said that there was an issue with the Vermins founding date of 1875, i am pointing out the first game they played was against us, we beat them on Christmas day 1875.

Also without our backing , they would not of been allowed into the league due to a certain Glasgow club. We are the reason they exist, let it be known.

You are missing the whole point. 

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Unknown user

• PortyBeach

• Hmfc1965

• Factuer Moi

18 minutes ago, Factuer Moi said:

Again, story of my life... Direct me

There was a debate about the original Hibernians club ceasing to play football for a period in the 1890s and  whether the club that then emerged 2 years later is in fact the same club. 

41 minutes ago, Hmfc1965 said:

There was a debate about the original Hibernians club ceasing to play football for a period in the 1890s and  whether the club that then emerged 2 years later is in fact the same club. 

You may read the posts before i joined in, it was someone on this thread that mentioned it first. I was simply pointing something out.

On 13/01/2022 at 18:33, tian447 said:

Heart of Midlothian is easily the best, followed in second place by Queen of the South. 

Agree 100%

Bellstane Birds, a team from South Queensferry who played Hearts in the 2nd round of the Scottish Cup in 1889