5 Sub Rule Returns

Sooperstar

Wonder when they'll introduce sub referees for the Rangers and Celtic games, if decisions are not going their way they get to ask for a change of referee. 

75% of prem clubs voted in favour of this. So 3 clubs decided it’s not for them, I’m guessing it will be livi, county and Dundee. They don’t have the biggest of squads.

15 minutes ago, KyleLafferty said:

75% of prem clubs voted in favour of this. So 3 clubs decided it’s not for them, I’m guessing it will be livi, county and Dundee. They don’t have the biggest of squads.

I would have said st Johnstone rather than Dundee. But yes it will be those clubs who struggle to fill their bench

highlandjambo3

I’m taking a positive view on this.  Previously we played our best 11 and filled up a bench with the best of the rest.  Of late we’ve had a really strong bench and 3 subs coming on have often swung a game in our favour, having a chance to now bring on 5 good subs must surly be a positive for us.  Lesser teams will ultimately have lesser capable subs on the bench.

Handy when you need to help 3 players from Asia adapt to Scottish football & climate...

TBH will cover Robbie's backside for failing to start the best team and formation. Wouldn't have done much for JJ!

Edited by Spellczech