Download YouTube to iPad.

superjack

Hi folks. Next week we are getting work done in the house so we’re moving into the mother in laws house (probably the only time I’m thankful she is in hospital). There is no WiFi so I can’t use my iPad. Just wondering how easy it is to download YouTube videos to my iPad. Any help is greatly appreciated.

12 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Can you not just use your phone as a hotspot

I could, it's just a couple of guitar videos that will be repeated over and over so thought I would see if I could just download them.

luckyBatistuta
7 minutes ago, superjack said:

I could, it's just a couple of guitar videos that will be repeated over and over so thought I would see if I could just download them.

Ah right. I use my phone as a personal hotspot all the time in the house, because the scummy Virgin I have, block my VPN. It’s illegal to block it, but they do all the time. I pay a monthly sub for my VPN too😡

Dagger Is Back

Will this help?

https://www.mediahuman.com

I’ve used it to download radio shows my late brother in law produced and reckon it would work for video.

Check out online reviews etc and make sure you’re comfortable using it

Good luck

Edited by Dagger Is Back

2 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Get WiFi installed as a thank you to your mother in law. Sorted. :cheese:

Along similar lines to this but it would be the option to go. Although not as a thank you but you can get short term broadband installed on a minimum 1 month contract. Obviously depends on the family setup, kids etc but not Wi-Fi wouldn’t be an option for us. 😂

2 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Get WiFi installed as a thank you to your mother in law. Sorted. :cheese:

We were going to do it previously, but she'll never live in her house again, currently waiting on her to go into a care home.

• 9 months later...
8 hours ago, Smithee said:

Still this

I'm with you on that. Banging your head against a wall on here though as you're preaching to scavengers.

Just noticed this bump. As it was only a couple of videos, I never bothered with you tube premium. I can't remember what app I used. If this was a regular thing, I probably would go the premium route though.

28 minutes ago, superjack said:

Just noticed this bump. As it was only a couple of videos, I never bothered with you tube premium. I can't remember what app I used. If this was a regular thing, I probably would go the premium route though.

Honestly, it's epic, the one monthly sub I prioritise, no matter how skint I am.

No ads, download for offline viewing, it keeps playing with the screen off or when you open another app. YT Music's included and that includes the soundtrack to every video on YouTube that's marked as Music in addition to the spotify-like service, so you get gigs, rare remixes, bootlegs, etc.

Me & YouTube Premium 4eva ya bas