Tynecastle Park - 12:40

Walter Bishop

6 hours ago, Maroon Sailor said:

A friend of mine was on the train from london years ago.  Tommy Trinder got on at Newcastle and headed straight for the dining car where my friend was.

He had everyone in stitches all the way to Edinburgh.

This horse needs a new trainer someone who understands the horse’s limitations he is stayer with no kick at the end the tactics the current trainer is using is baffling and frustrating if was the owner I would put him jumping 

2 hours ago, jamborich said:

This horse needs a new trainer someone who understands the horse’s limitations he is stayer with no kick at the end the tactics the current trainer is using is baffling and frustrating if was the owner I would put him jumping 

Thanks for that insight Rich 👍

Malinga the Swinga
5 hours ago, jamborich said:

Watched the race yesterday. Presume trainer giving ride to his nephew and ride was text book amateur stuff. 

As soon as horse taken on for lead, jockey was clueless as to what to do, allowed horse to lose place around half way and horse unable to quicken, which as you say, was no surprise.

Not sure big field suited him but definitely wrong tactics.

Trouble is, owner is Robert Eddery who just happens to be trainer, so can't see anything changing.

Even Pat Eddery at peak wouldn't have won yesterday on TP.

Malinga the Swinga
On 09/01/2022 at 09:50, Walter Bishop said:

Running at Southwell today in 12:40, currently 16/1. Owned by George Eddery. 

Owned by Robert Eddery, George is nephew I believe, and us very inexperienced.

7 hours ago, jamborich said:

Is that 👆 a sub-conscious analogy of the current Hearts squad with Robbie as the trainer? 😄

Just having a laugh ... 😉

The horse loved the old Southwell surface which was a stayers track but it was relaid last summer with another surface and probably too quick for it