What's your most treasured Hearts possession?

Jambos_1874

8 minutes ago, Factuer Moi said:

Jim Souness i was watching some highlights last week with Jim playing, i was told that he is related to Graeme James Souness. Any truth in it, Jim was an outstanding footballer by all accounts. I am curious to know seeing as a fellow kickbacker has a relative in that side. Would maybe of been part of the 1960 squad as well.

So I am just waiting for the rage to start on here against your grandad. Worse than Soottar he is. Played for Hibs too. 😱😂

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Factuer Moi

• davemclaren

• Thomaso

• Canscot

4 minutes ago, Canscot said:

So I am just waiting for the rage to start on here against your grandad. Worse than Soottar he is. Played for Hibs too. 😱😂

My grandad never played for Hibs, where di you get that from ?

1 minute ago, Factuer Moi said:

My grandad never played for Hibs, where di you get that from ?

Wiki. Maybe I read your post wrong? It says Jim Souness played for both Hibs and Hearts. Apologies if I/Wiki got that wrong.  Was Jim Souness your grandad or was it one of the other players?

Just now, Canscot said:

Wiki. Maybe I read your post wrong? It says Jim Souness played for both Hibs and Hearts. Apologies if I/Wiki got that wrong.  Was Jim Souness your grandad or was it one of the other players?

I was commenting on whether Jim Souness was related to Graeme, the said Grandad is someone else who posted before, i asked who his grandad is.

Read your comment and looked at Jim's Hibs to Hearts details, seems he done well with us. Anyways, my Grandad is another story.

Just now, Factuer Moi said:

I was commenting on whether Jim Souness was related to Graeme, the said Grandad is someone else who posted before, i asked who his grandad is.

Read your comment and looked at Jim's Hibs to Hearts details, seems he done well with us. Anyways, my Grandad is another story.

Ah!  Sorry. It read to me like you were saying he was your grandad🤣

51 Shirts -Moments in Time
On 15/01/2022 at 22:36, Scallywag said:

Davie Weirs spare strip for 98 cup final....its huge. Also have an autograph book from the late 50s with all the signatures from the Hearts squad.

What a great shirt to have 

loveofthegame
On 16/01/2022 at 13:36, Factuer Moi said:

Curious to know your Grandads name

It is one of the starting 11 and not Dave Mackay as queensferryjambo has noted, but if you don't mind I prepare to stay anonymous on here and the surname would be the giveaway!

1 minute ago, loveofthegame said:

It is one of the starting 11 and not Dave Mackay as queensferryjambo has noted, but if you don't mind I prepare to stay anonymous on here and the surname would be the giveaway!

Yeah that is fine, i was and am curious.

Thanks for the reply

On 09/01/2022 at 18:39, Francis Albert said:

£1m raised in about a month. We all knew we would have no financial return but it was an astonishing response to an appeal by a discredited regime. Without that cash input I doubt we would have survived that season. But it kept us going until Ann and FOH were in a position to save us. Alex Mackay's advice not to participate could, if listened to, have killed the club.  

I had to hide that donation from the wife.  Some things they just don't understand.  

erskinehearts

not so much a possession but a great memory,can’t remember exactly the year but probably late 80’s early 90’s wee robbo got himself a german shepherd named it kaiser and through a mutual aquaintance i got to take the dog for a walk which was a big deal for a young lad getting to meet his hero at home then taking his dog out. also Robbo moved to tillicoultry just round the corner from where i lived.

Edited by erskinehearts