Idea for a TV Show

rudi must stay

rudi must stay

I have an idea for a TV show, it would 10 weeks and would be named The Ambassador. The tasks every week would be waving and shaking hands 

Terrestrial TV is dead.

Netflix, Amazon, Disney, Apple etc all knew it. On-demand shows and movies are the thing now. 

Imagine watching something, enjoying it and then a commercial break for 8 minutes happens right in the middle of your TV show? Imagine that? It's over!

Anyway, WTF are you on about?

rudi must stay
29 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Terrestrial TV is dead.

Netflix, Amazon, Disney, Apple etc all knew it. On-demand shows and movies are the thing now. 

Imagine watching something, enjoying it and then a commercial break for 8 minutes happens right in the middle of your TV show? Imagine that? It's over!

I like your use of exclamation marks and questions makes. Makes this an exciting post 

Just now, rudi must stay said:

I like your use of exclamation marks and questions makes. Makes this an exciting post 

Thanks!!!!

Hunt the ****!

James Corden has to hide in a big house and a group of people need to find him. When they do, they get to kick the shit out of him.

34 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Hunt the ****!

James Corden has to hide in a big house and a group of people need to find him. When they do, they get to kick the shit out of him.

Absolute genius.

The good thing is it needn't be a one off... 

Not just James cordon as the ***** but there's a myriad of ***** out there to be hunted... 

2 hours ago, rudi must stay said:

I have an idea for a TV show, it would 10 weeks and would be named The Ambassador. The tasks every week would be waving and shaking hands 

Do we get unlimited ferrero rochet?

36 minutes ago, muldoon74 said:

Absolute genius.

Not just James cordon as the ***** but there's a myriad of ***** out there to be hunted... 

I know, right.

The ratings would be through the roof.

2 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

Terrestrial TV is dead.

Recently enjoyed watching terrestrial TV again. During lockdown, me and my now ex ripped the arse out of Netflix. Comes almost tasking having to consciously decide what to watch all the time. Something quite nice about just flicking through channels and seeing something you forgot existed or just taking a total chance on something.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
56 minutes ago, felix said:

Cooking In Prison ?.......

Monkey Tennis ?

Gordon Ramsay's already done that one.

oUdTFGlq7SY.jpg

Салатные палочки

Always liked the idea of this one I caught a few years ago. 

Next week: Trevor McDonald on Spice. 

Screenshot_20220107-143252_Facebook.thumb.jpg.5736b51f9da345b414dea3dfbf908453.jpg

1 hour ago, Locky said:

Recently enjoyed watching terrestrial TV again. During lockdown, me and my now ex ripped the arse out of Netflix. Comes almost tasking having to consciously decide what to watch all the time. Something quite nice about just flicking through channels and seeing something you forgot existed or just taking a total chance on something.

I cant do it. When I'm watching something and it cuts to a shampoo advert or some shite I just lose the plot and want to throw my mug of tea at the telly!

1 hour ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

Gordon Ramsay's already done that one.

oUdTFGlq7SY.jpg

Well spotted. Knew it was a good idea.

Was going to suggest Youth Hostelling with Chris Eubank, but might have been done.

Monkey Tennis still up for grabs :rolleyes:

Malinga the Swinga
1 hour ago, Pans Jambo said:

I cant do it. When I'm watching something and it cuts to a shampoo advert or some shite I just lose the plot and want to throw my mug of tea at the telly!

Never watch programme on itv or C4/C5 at time of broadcast. Best record and start it 20 minutes later. You spin through adverts and finish at same time.

Jamstomorrow
7 hours ago, rudi must stay said:

Of course in these infectious, Covid times, shaking hands is frowned upon.  Would fist pumps be the fall-back scenario?

2 hours ago, Cruyff said:

And British Bulldogs or, Run the Red River. Kids these days are too soft. :lol:

We used to call your second one 'You can't cross the red, red River unless...'

British Bulldogs was a big favourite too. 

2 minutes ago, Jamstomorrow said:

Of course in these infectious, Covid times, shaking hands is frowned upon.  Would fist pumps be the fall-back scenario?

:lol:

2 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

Adverts are a ****ing chore tbf. Quite amusing to see some of the shite people pay a TV licence for though.

Savage Vince
6 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

Terrestrial TV is dead.

WTF is he ever on about. 

rudi must stay
41 minutes ago, Jamstomorrow said:

I am assuming that the winning Ambassador is presented with a supply of Ferrero Rocher?

No winner just 10 candidates learning to be ambassadors. Nobody gets fired 

5 hours ago, muldoon74 said:

Absolute genius.

Bill Hicks had this very idea....

My idea involves an Island. Convicted criminals are left on this island and told that this is their new home. The island is far from anywhere and escape from it is nigh on impossible. Its effectively their new prison with them being solely responsible for their survival, building a home, scavenging for food and water etc.

The island is also a sanctuary for dangerous animals. Bears, tigers, crocodiles....climate dependent as i imagine my franchise will be sold to many many countries.

Most of these animals have been captive in zoos, parks, rich peoples homes. The island for them is a way to try and help them regain their natural hunting instinct so they can be released back into the wild.

The only clothes provided to the prisoners are onesies that look like the animals natural prey.

The entire island is covered in cameras.

24 hour live streams with a nightly Big Brother esque catch up show of any highlights

So in a Geordie accent....

"Day 4. Habitual housebreaker Darren has climbed a tree to escape Chupa, the Bengalese tiger rescued from a travelling Balkan circus. Darren is becoming delirious from dehydration from having spent two nights in the tree. Darren feels Chupa has lost interest and wandered off and is now considering climbing down. Chupa is actually only 25 feet from the tree perfectly camouflaged and biding his time......

We'll return to Darren later but I'm hearing that our incredibly hungry Violent Abuser Tony is about to swim in Sammy the Crocodiles domain in the hopes of getting the floating fruit basket we've placed in the middle of the lake"

Animals get rehabilitated. 

Criminals get eaten.

We watch it and piss ourselves laughing.

I cant find any flaws in its idea.

Or let's just make Running Man a reality.

"I love this saw....this saws a part of me....and I'm gonna make it part of you"

Including the Climbing for Dollars show.

luckyBatistuta
3 minutes ago, Der Kaiser said:

My idea involves an Island. Convicted criminals are left on this island and told that this is their new home. The island is far from anywhere and escape from it is nigh on impossible. Its effectively their new prison with them being solely responsible for their survival, building a home, scavenging for food and water etc.

The island is also a sanctuary for dangerous animals. Bears, tigers, crocodiles....climate dependent as i imagine my franchise will be sold to many many countries.

Most of these animals have been captive in zoos, parks, rich peoples homes. The island for them is a way to try and help them regain their natural hunting instinct so they can be released back into the wild.

The only clothes provided to the prisoners are onesies that look like the animals natural prey.

24 hour live streams with a nightly Big Brother esque catch up show of any highlights

"Day 4. Habitual housebreaker Darren has climbed a tree to escape Chupa, the Bengalese tiger rescued from a travelling Balkan circus. Darren is becoming delirious from dehydration from having spent two nights in the tree. Darren feels Chupa has lost interest and wandered off and is now considering climbing down. Chupa is actually only 25 feet from the tree perfectly camouflaged and biding his time......

We'll return to Darren later but I'm hearing that our incredibly hungry Violent Abuser Tony is about to swim in Sammy the Crocodiles domain in the hopes of getting the floating fruit basket we've placed in the middle of the lake"

Criminals get eaten.

"I love this saw....this saws a part of me....and I'm gonna make it part of you"

:rofl: do I need a subscription for this show. If so where do I pay?

I can’t claim to be the originator of this. It’s actually the last page of Iggy And The Stooges tour rider. The entire rider is written by a particularly deranged tour manager they had and is hilarious if you work in that world. But this is his surprise ending. 

Dead Dog Island

By the way, if there are any Reality TV executives reading this - hardly likely, I know, but - here is my idea for a Reality TV show.
It's called 'Dead Dog Island', where a group of contestants / dog lovers is asked what is their favourite breed of dog, then whatever they reply (for example, 'Poodle'. Or ' Labrador') they are then presented with a dead dog of that particular breed, which they have to cook in a number of different ways, say about six or seven, and then eat it all up over the course of the next oooh... two weeks or so.

But just to make it a little more difficult and sort of gameshow-y, all the knives are blunt, and they have to wear a pair of those enormous clown trousers, made out of wood or something, so that they can't quite reach anything. Well only just, anyway.
The first person to completely eat all his (or her) dog, and not be thrown off the island by the public for being too pleasant, or maybe unpleasant, wins another, live dog of exactly the same breed. And pots of money. And free dog food for life (of the dog).

This all would take place on some romantic tropical island somewhere, so it would all be very visual and make really super telly. 
Maybe there could be a celebrity version, with currently out-of-the-spotlight celebrities in it. Does anybody know if Cher is a dog lover? I think Stevie Nicks probably is.

Oh, and no sicking it all up into a bucket every night when the cameraman goes to bed. That would be frowned upon...

1 hour ago, Der Kaiser said:

Criminals get eaten.

It's good...but not as good as Sean Lock's idea for Nazi Island,,  :D

Samuel Camazzola

Criminals get eaten.

I like it! 

A celebrity special with viewer proceeds going to charity would work. 

"Day 5 - Prince Andrew and Adam Johnson are planting cress seeds but being stalked by a komodo dragon that was reared in Steve Irwin's zoo". 😄 

Criminals get eaten.

:clap: 

If you made that up yourself, well done DK, it’s brilliant.

:biggrin2:

5 hours ago, felix said:

Well spotted. Knew it was a good idea.

Was going to suggest Youth Hostelling with Chris Eubank, but might have been done.

Monkey Tennis still up for grabs :rolleyes:

Steve Coogan might take exception at your suggestions. 

Criminals get eaten.

:rofl:

Going by that '24 hours in Police custody (after a Hearts game)' thread the other day, a few of the contestants might be from here.

Auld Reekin'

Bolloxbox: Watch live as real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watch other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching TV.

Auld Reekin'
46 minutes ago, Auld Reekin' said:

Bolloxbox: Watch live as real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watch other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching other real members of the public (or celebrities, or "celebrities") watching Gogglebox.

f.t.f.m.

1 hour ago, Tazio said:

Steve Coogan might take exception at your suggestions. 

He can gtf and come up with his own ideas. 

Never liked Steve Coogan - something about him.

1 minute ago, felix said:

He can gtf and come up with his own ideas. 

Never liked Steve Coogan - something about him.

Haha. Unfortunately he came up with those ideas in the first ever episode of Partridge. 

Come Die With Me

A terminally ill person has to persuade a friend or relative to join them in ending it all in a Swiss clinic. 

Celebrity special pilot episode starring Ant and Dec….

4 hours ago, Morgan said:

:clap: 

If you made that up yourself, well done DK, it’s brilliant.

:biggrin2:

I did thanks.

The worry is.....I'm not even joking. I'm 100% committed to seeing this move from concept to reality.

Still needs a name though.