Novak Djokovic

Muppetboy

1 minute ago, Bindy Badgy said:

I take your point but, I would argue that they should do what is best for the country's population rather than what the population wants. A Gallup poll found that a small majority of the UK population want to see the death penalty reinstated. I would argue that going with the majority opinion on this topic would be a disastrous decision.

Letting a wank into the country and reinstating the death penalty are nowhere near the same and it's in no way harmful to the population to tell Djokovic to eff off

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• redjambo

• escobri

• Geoff Kilpatrick

10 minutes ago, Bindy Badgy said:

I take your point but, I would argue that they should do what is best for the country's population rather than what the population wants. A Gallup poll found that a small majority of the UK population want to see the death penalty reinstated. I would argue that going with the majority opinion on this topic would be a disastrous decision.

8 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Letting a wank into the country and reinstating the death penalty are nowhere near the same and it's in no way harmful to the population to tell Djokovic to eff off

Yes it’s important that Govts listen and respect the majority when they ask them isn’t it ? Brexit ? Independence vote 2014 ? Or only when it suits you ? 

1 minute ago, JamesM48 said:

Yes it’s important that Govts listen and respect the majority when they ask them isn’t it ? Brexit ? Independence vote 2014 ? Or only when it suits you ? 

I've never called for the government to ignore these votes so you can ram your pish

Just now, Smithee said:

I've never called for the government to ignore these votes so you can ram your pish

Awe didums ! You know what you said ! 😂

3 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Awe didums ! You know what you said ! 😂

Diddums nothing, you want to paint me a hypocrite because Australia responded to 70% of its population's wishes.

28 minutes ago, Smithee said:

It's a hyperbolic analogy but, I think the principle is the same. Anyway, I also think that telling Djokovic to piss off is what is best for Australia (James quoting me in 3, 2, 1...). If the Australian public also want to see him GTF then that's an added bonus :) 

1 minute ago, Bindy Badgy said:

It's a hyperbolic analogy but, I think the principle is the same. Anyway, I also think that telling Djokovic to piss off is what is best for Australia (James quoting me in 3, 2, 1...). If the Australian public also want to see him GTF then that's an added bonus :) 

It's over simplistic, one has basically zero negative effect, the other is an enormous step backwards in civilisation and will result in the deliberate taking of human life.

We're also talking about 70% of the population, if that isn't a mandate, then what is?

12 hours ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

Don't have a sweet tooth James, could you enquire off your other half what I should rustle?

Rustle them ! :) sums up the gammonista on this

OIP (5).jpg

13 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

The lying is the big mistake, of course, but the government should have said that when deporting him rather than vague “public health” statements. 

We let equally wealthy footballers skip quarantine during the Euros so they can entertain, we also let less wealthy footballers play each week at the expense of amateurs, so I think a straightforward “you can come in but you have to isolate” policy would have sufficed. 

Agree with you matey. Neither side looks good.

27 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Still smiling. Now that's a champion. 

272068718_4838835209513637_3385124654680633277_n.jpg

FJKnE6lXIAUpOZK.jpg

20. Thinks 5g gives you covid.

21. Thinks he can purify water by the power of thought.

22. Is best mates with Genocidal maniacs.

23. A liar.

24 Against equal pay in tennis.

Oh and James. Mind the Tory DJ of the BBC who used to raise money for charity. He was pure evil. 

And why would a tennis player have diplomatic passport?

Edited by ri Alban

9 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

23. A liar.

Oh and James. Mind the Tory DJ of the BBC who used to raise money for charity. He was pure evil. 

Hes been a naughty boy maybe but you now have him akin to Jimmy Saville ...................... 

image-23-10-21-06-55-9.gif

4 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

Has his comfort break water bottle ever been tested ?

Has Nadals body enhancements ever been looked into ? 

13 hours ago, Maroon Sailor said:

Has his comfort break water bottle ever been tested ?

Players on the pro circuit are tested rigourously.

However the level of testing has dropped siginificantly due to the logistical difficulties of Covid so maybe worth looking at unusual performance patters, i.e. Raducanu...

3 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

However the level of testing has dropped siginificantly due to the logistical difficulties of Covid so maybe worth looking at unusual performance patters, i.e. Raducanu...

Never ! Its only Johnny Foreigner types up to those type of shenanigans. Shurely ? 

21 hours ago, ri Alban said:

23. A liar.

ooops

FJZL1kEXIAEQKmO.jpg

jack D and coke
13 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

I remember reading something about Spanish sportsmen tbh. Some Spanish sports scientist got caught doing something I can’t quite remember exactly what for but Rafa was mentioned. I’m sure Arsene Wenger said something about Spanish players when they came to Arsenal too. I wish I could find the article. Basically it coincided with the Spanish team becoming world champions etc and Rafa dominating the tennis etc. 

I was shocked to find out Linford Christie etc were all caught for using performance enhancing drugs. Even Carl Lewis after all the fuss he made about Ben Johnson was also caught using. 
They’re all likely at it. 

A Boy Named Crow
45 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I remember reading something about Spanish sportsmen tbh. Some Spanish sports scientist got caught doing something I can’t quite remember exactly what for but Rafa was mentioned. I’m sure Arsene Wenger said something about Spanish players when they came to Arsenal too. I wish I could find the article. Basically it coincided with the Spanish team becoming world champions etc and Rafa dominating the tennis etc. 

I was shocked to find out Linford Christie etc were all caught for using performance enhancing drugs. Even Carl Lewis after all the fuss he made about Ben Johnson was also caught using. 

Dr Fuentes.  He was busted for helping people dope in cycling (I think). He then fessed up to having blood samples that would prove Nadal and a stack of top footballers were also doping, but the courts in Spain ordered they be destroyed. 

If Nadal is at it, you'd have to assume Federer and Djokovic are too, to be keeping up with him. The idea of drug free sport is ridiculous. 

Edited by A Boy Named Crow

5 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Carl Lewis failed three drug tests in 1988 alone. Ben Johnson was the sacrificial lamb.

3 minutes ago, Bindy Badgy said:

Carl Lewis failed three drug tests in 1988 alone. Ben Johnson was the sacrificial lamb.

Only one guy from the 100m Olympic final didn't test positive. 

The whole US track team failed tests and they(US) covered it up.

Edited by ri Alban

2 hours ago, ri Alban said:

I take it FP didn't get to play the best, after turning professional?

No apparently Andy Murray would have been the best if he hadnt had to play the best. :)  its like saying HIbs would have won more Derbies if they hadnt played Hearts. 

jack D and coke
8 hours ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

Dr Fuentes.  He was busted for helping people dope in cycling (I think). He then fessed up to having blood samples that would prove Nadal and a stack of top footballers were also doping, but the courts in Spain ordered they be destroyed. 

If Nadal is at it, you'd have to assume Federer and Djokovic are too, to be keeping up with him. The idea of drug free sport is ridiculous. 

That’s the guy yeah👍🏼

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
16 hours ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

Think he was on the board of every Spanish football team, except Real Sociedad. Also, wasn't he the one mentioned in Rio Ferdinand's book, where there was a queue of Man U and Arsenal players waiting to be injected.

Heres a question.

OK since Novak was barred from Oz and now that France apparently wont let unvaccinated sports players into their country whats going to happen re champions league football ? Surely some players have made their choice not to be vaccinated. 

56 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Heres a question.

OK since Novak was barred from Oz and now that France apparently wont let unvaccinated sports players into their country whats going to happen re champions league football ? Surely some players have made their choice not to be vaccinated. 

From what I understand, unvaccinated players will not be allowed to travel to France to play. 

Just now, Nookie Bear said:

From what I understand, unvaccinated players will not be allowed to travel to France to play. 

Ok thanks for that info . Not good . Those manic countries with their vaccine mandates aren’t doing themselves any favours . He’s ok for Wimbledon I think . 

7 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Ok thanks for that info . Not good . Those manic countries with their vaccine mandates aren’t doing themselves any favours . He’s ok for Wimbledon I think . 

…for now

Although I can’t see that changing, and I can see France softening their stance by the time the Open is scheduled as well. 

10 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

…for now

Although I can’t see that changing, and I can see France softening their stance by the time the Open is scheduled as well. 

Yes they have said it’s a temporary measure so things may change ? Surely a negative test and quarantine would be sufficient ? 

I P Knightley
2 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

Heres a question.

England Rugby are planning for their 6 Nations match in Paris without Henry Slade who isn't vaccinated (on medical grounds rather than Jelena Djokivic fruit loop grounds).

Jeffros Furios
17 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

England Rugby are planning for their 6 Nations match in Paris without Henry Slade who isn't vaccinated (on medical grounds rather than Jelena Djokivic fruit loop grounds).

The Serbian lass Jelena became world no1 for a while even though she hardly won anything .

14 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Full reasons published. Australia Government approach succeeded to focus on antivax. 

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/tennis/1552915/Novak-Djokovic-Australia-court-judge-deportation-visa-medical-exemption-tennis-news/amp

That is absolutely disgraceful.

Feel the Tennis authorities need to speak up about this because one of their members has been kicked out on political grounds.

jack D and coke
13 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Full reasons published. Australia Government approach succeeded to focus on antivax. 

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/tennis/1552915/Novak-Djokovic-Australia-court-judge-deportation-visa-medical-exemption-tennis-news/amp

Seems pretty fair. Novak is now held up as the man for the loonies. 
All tournaments should ban him. Stay in Serbia ya 🤡and hold some wee disease fest tournament for yourself and any other halfwit that thinks he’s right. 
Call it a major if he likes, he believes other sorts of fantasy so sure he can convince himself it’s a major if he thinks about it hard enough :lol: 

13 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Feel the Tennis authorities need to speak up about this because one of their members has been kicked out on political grounds.

So how would we be if no one took the vaccine?

17 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

I think you should be vaccinated however Novak - who has never been vaccinated in his life - is reticent to do so.

I do not agree with him but that is his choice.

However, just because he is globally recognised person who happens to be unvaccinated does not mean he is an anti-vaxxer spokesman...that is a title that others have put on him and is unfair.

I should add that Australia is about 80% fully vaccinated. If it does not feel comfortable in that position then it will never be comfortable and suggests somewhat it may be used as a reason to stop certain types of people entering the country. The fact that there is a huge difference in vax rates between white Aussies and the indigenous population already indicates a sense of exclusion for these people. Again.

Edited by Nookie Bear

The Real Maroonblood
37 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Seems pretty fair. Novak is now held up as the man for the loonies. 
All tournaments should ban him. Stay in Serbia ya 🤡and hold some wee disease fest tournament for yourself and any other halfwit that thinks he’s right. 
Call it a major if he likes, he believes other sorts of fantasy so sure he can convince himself it’s a major if he thinks about it hard enough :lol: 

He’s a fruit loop.

Edited by The Real Maroonblood

15 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

Excellent news.

1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

Bravo.

15 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Bravo.

Genuinely confused by your response tbh

Are you applauding a government that deports people based on their opposition to something that is not law? Deportations based on opinions?

What about immigrants arriving across the English channel? Shall we insist on proof of vaccination and deport them if they are unable ot provie it?

1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

In a macro sense? A much healthier and richer global populace.

That skirts very close to eugenics though and is rightly unacceptable as an outcome.

How would we be if only those vulnerable to serious illness and death took the vaccine (based on averages as there'll always be outliers), then much the same as we are now imo. 

2 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

Yes disgraceful. 

1 hour ago, Nookie Bear said:

Genuinely confused by your response tbh

Are you applauding a government that deports people based on their opposition to something that is not law? Deportations based on opinions?

What about immigrants arriving across the English channel? Shall we insist on proof of vaccination and deport them if they are unable ot provie it?

Yes its clearly a fascist state where one cant have a  view or an   opinion about issues .  Where one is shamed and targeted about making their own choices about the body. Shame on those applauding this decision. . They are applauding fascism really.  

4 hours ago, Taffin said:

In a macro sense? A much healthier and richer global populace.

That skirts very close to eugenics though and is rightly unacceptable as an outcome.

How would we be if only those vulnerable to serious illness and death took the vaccine (based on averages as there'll always be outliers), then much the same as we are now imo. 

UK Government said in March 2020, 800,000 dead.

Actually the so called over population crisis had already been reversed with most countries birth rates leading to lower populations.