2 parter

Recorded last nights

Tuned in,, this is heavy duty viewing 

Drew Wallace

Yeah agreed as  i watch the end of part1

Horrendous

Edited by Drew Wallace

Салатные палочки

Horrible watch but without sounding crass, tonight's looks like a belter. 

He is a horrible prick him. His shouting reminds me of my old neighbour who was mentioned on the arsehole neighbour thread. 

Салатные палочки
6 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

On now. Hope this prick gets life. 

She's a horrible boot as well. Just as culpable. I don't care what anyone says, she's no doubt had many chances to report his abuse. 

Drew Wallace
1 minute ago, Salad Fingers said:

She's a horrible boot as well. Just as culpable. I don't care what anyone says, she's no doubt had many chances to report his abuse. 

My exact thoughts just as much a monster as he is, allegedly

Well till around 9.55pm when we find out the outcome  

2 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Was reserving judgement on her but after watching the first part of tonight’s episode I tend to agree. 

Brutal stuff. How the police officers can keep a level head and their emotions in check while investigating a case like this is something else. 

Салатные палочки

Nice good cop / bad cop routine there. The guy jumped in there with a friendly, helpful manner and she instantly admits he's assaulted her a few times. 

Салатные палочки

Two year community order? That wee hoor will be laughing up her fake tan covered sleeve at that. 

Can only hope her other kids have been taken off her. 

Edited by Salad Fingers

Drew Wallace

Where do you start 

Just my opinion obviously

Controlling aggressive  maggot kent it wasny his kid

She knew it wasnt  his kid  so  allowed his abuse to continue while denying and to the detriment of her other children

Not a real tear from either 

How she never got the jail beggars belief

As for his sentence, pitiful 

Heart breaking all the same 

Салатные палочки
5 minutes ago, Drew Wallace said:

Where do you start 

Just my opinion obviously

Controlling aggressive  maggot kent it wasny his kid

She knew it wasnt  his kid  so  allowed his abuse to continue while denying and to the detriment of her other children

Not a real tear from either 

How she never got the jail beggars belief

As for his sentence, pitiful 

Heart breaking all the same 

The only time they cried in interview was when they both learned he wasn't the dad. Now she was probably sure he wasn't anyway. She didn't even cry when they described the wee ones injuries or the statements from the neighbours about the kids crying and being scared when he was kicking off. She was struggling to keep the smile off her face at times as if it was all a big joke. 

Personally, and this is just my opinion, I don't think she gives a shit about the death of that baby and looks only to be interested in herself. She'll end up with another deadbeat arsehole who will abuse her. I only hope her other kids don't have to experience it. 

Drew Wallace
3 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

The only time they cried in interview was when they both learned he wasn't the dad. Now she was probably sure he wasn't anyway. She didn't even cry when they described the wee ones injuries or the statements from the neighbours about the kids crying and being scared when he was kicking off. She was struggling to keep the smile off her face at times as if it was all a big joke. 

Personally, and this is just my opinion, I don't think she gives a shit about the death of that baby and looks only to be interested in herself. She'll end up with another deadbeat arsehole who will abuse her. I only hope her other kids don't have to experience it. 

Sadly accurate  or her other bairns either 

Edited by Drew Wallace

Tricky to determine e just how guilty the mum was from that. Have to remember she was also a victim of his abuse which can easily lead to her trying to protect him as he is a more immediate threat to her than any court months away.

But others make good points about her seemingly lack of care for the dead child.

been here before

Not a bad programme when Ive watched it.

Ones that spring to mind were the one a couple of years back where the polisman got caught blackmailing the persin he was staking out ti find out who was blackmailing them. All very odd. I dont think they ever really found out why he done it.

A 2 parter about a drugs bust.

And another 2 parter about some old pervert who had been abusing young teen boys in his flat some years previously. The worst part about it was now difficult it was for some of the witnesses to be taken seriously as reliable given their lifestyles as alcoholics, drug users, homeless petty criminals.

The sad thing being they had ended up in that state due to the abuse. Those who hadnt killed themselves that is.