***NON-HEARTS*** January Transfer Window 2022

BackOfTheNet

23 minutes ago, merrymac said:

Ah but is Maloney making the signings.He might not be interested, doesn't mean Hibs aren't trying to sign him😀

Correct.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

• TheBigO

• jamboinglasgow

Pasquale for King
6 minutes ago, Australis said:

Gerrard did not seem very interested in going back to sevco for any of the players he could not walk out on quick enough a few months ago.

Not sure any of them apart from Kent would make it down there, but he’s an inconsistent hothead. 

jamboinglasgow

The McGarth thing is weird. First saw it from a journalist who is a St Mirren fan and then went on from that, suggesting to me the information has come from St Mirren. So either its true that Hibs bid, got an offer accepted and McGarth rejected them so Hibs are now trying to do PR control and make out they never bid in the first place. Or St Mirren are trying to drum up offers for McGarth as they want to chase in now, leak an untrue story that they have accepted a bid knowing that it will be reported as rejected or not happening so other clubs think they can move in.

7 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

The McGarth thing is weird. First saw it from a journalist who is a St Mirren fan and then went on from that, suggesting to me the information has come from St Mirren. So either its true that Hibs bid, got an offer accepted and McGarth rejected them so Hibs are now trying to do PR control and make out they never bid in the first place. Or St Mirren are trying to drum up offers for McGarth as they want to chase in now, leak an untrue story that they have accepted a bid knowing that it will be reported as rejected or not happening so other clubs think they can move in.

I was told McGrath rejected Hibs 

ginger jambo98
4 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Hearing tims are in for Doig. Probably pish.

Nope, I think you heard correctly, Doig is pish.

Edited by ginger jambo98

Guest ToqueJambo
4 hours ago, vegas-voss said:

Hibs fans are great they go from really wanting to not to fussed and back again in the blink of an eye 🤣

As for Maloney he said the other day that Rocky was his number one choice and was never interested in Sibbick.Now one is a big huddie that cannot pass the ball and another is very comfy on the ball.So who would you want if your whole game plan was passing it out from the back certainly not the one that Maloney ended up with so again total bullshit they wanted Sibbick no doubt.

Maloney really looks terrible with the media stuff as well as the managerial stuff. He's put his ability to spot a player on the line with that comment when all he had to say was "I'm only interested in talking about players who want to play for Hibs" or some other meaningless guff.  

Saying things like that can very easily come back and bite you, hopefully as soon as Tuesday. Sibbick has already proved to be a better player than Rocky up here.

kingantti1874
1 hour ago, vegas-voss said:

Hope it works out for him can't help but feel a little bit uneasy about it though.

not the first to play with a similar condition 

1 hour ago, vegas-voss said:

Hope it works out for him can't help but feel a little bit uneasy about it though.

I would imagine he will train and play with a pacemaker type device that would alert medical staff if something is about to go wrong such as Daley Blind does

29 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

I would imagine he will train and play with a pacemaker type device that would alert medical staff if something is about to go wrong such as Daley Blind does

Explained here

Bazzas right boot

McGrath for Gogic is a massive improvement for them. 

Gogic is terrible, Goodwin now showing his true self with a signing like that. 

11 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

he’s never ready to go there. He’s average at best. 

He will join his future brother in law in Australia CUMDAWG  

3 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

If they won’t stump up for souttar then no chance of this happening 

Not saying this will  happen but the derisory amounts the OF are willing to grudgingly give another Scottish team are entirely and wholly different to the amounts of money they fling about in other markets (generally on 2nd and 3rd class players) in their attempts to convince the outside world they're big players.

Unless we have an OOC replacement lined up, Hearts will surely have given Rangers a deadline for a final bid for Souttar today. 

This will allow us enough time to bring in any replacement requiring paperwork / registration etc. 

I'd guess no later than 5pm.

Howdy Doody Jambo
4 minutes ago, iainmac said:

Unless we have an OOC replacement lined up, Hearts will surely have given Rangers a deadline for a final bid for Souttar today. 

This will allow us enough time to bring in any replacement requiring paperwork / registration etc. 

5-01pm

Zak Rudden to Dundee is a bit of a weird one. Could stay at Partick and have a crack at promotion to the Premiership but will be back in the Championship instead in 6 months time.

48 minutes ago, iainmac said:

And decide who's going to be in tomorrow's team. 

2 minutes ago, Jambo92 said:

Hickey to Villa picking up momentum, opening bid of 8.5mill turned down apparently.

They Signed Digne wonder where Gerrard is going to play Hickey, Did he not start at us as a midfielder? 

7 minutes ago, Jambo92 said:

Hickey to Villa picking up momentum, opening bid of 8.5mill turned down apparently.

£8.5 million for a young, goal scoring full back, playing in one of the top 5 leagues in Europe?!?!?  That's actually insulting when you see the money EPL clubs throw about.

19 minutes ago, Jambo92 said:

They will want double at least

6 minutes ago, briever said:

Remind me of the sell on % we have for Hickey?

Don't think anyone on here really knows mate. I've heard 10/15/20%... and even a flat fee has been suggested 300/400/500K (!?) Anyone's guess... hope we have something though!

9 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

They will want double at least

Some journos quoting 12.5 will be enough to deal, which seems pretty low considering how his season is going.

1 minute ago, Jambo92 said:

Some journos quoting 12.5 will be enough to deal, which seems pretty low considering how his season is going.

Might be enough if Hickey himself has a pressing desire to come back to the UK. The only reason to do that would be to get more exposure to the international manager. 

4 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

Don't think anyone on here really knows mate. I've heard 10/15/20%... and even a flat fee has been suggested 300/400/500K (!?) Anyone's guess... hope we have something though!

Ta.

4 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

What is this?

I get nothing on the link.

A player reveal video, just as naff as you've come to expect with these kind of things :lol:

Try this one: