Have to choose

mickycameron98

mickycameron98

Ok just a little fun. You are forced to support someone other than Hearts in the SPFL and you also have to pick a club you hate the most.

Hate the most always Hibs only other contender Celtic.

Dundee Utd I'd support if Hearts didn't exist. Just liked the strip and liked visiting tannadice.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Watt-Zeefuik

• One five

• Rick James

• Section Q

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

heartsfc_fan

Couldn't support another top flight team.

You build up a hatred for all the teams for numerous reasons.

I'd follow Bonnyrigg Rose as they aren't too far from where I stay. The way they are going they'll be in the leagues soon anyway.

I hate hibs as a football rivalry but if i had to choose i would say i hate Celtic more as everything about them is just hatred. 

If i had to choose another team to support probably Partick at this moment in time.

I'd support Motherwell. 

Many similarities with Hearts. 

Also I have relatives who stay in Motherwell so always be a game to go to when visiting. 

Hate is a very negative thing but I dislike The Rangers very much and everything they and their fans stand for. 

Unknown user

I used to hate rangers the most, now it's the rangers.

I suppose I'd probably support Livi if I had to but in the real world I'd probably get into a wee local team. Not hibs though.

Absolute Scenes

I hate Celtic more than Hibs. Hibs will always be our rivals and they are a hilarious little company but Celtic defines everything wrong with football

Bazzas right boot

Hibs, they're about 7 stops on the 44.

Only cost the price of a childs season ticket as well.

I can continue to hate rangers, maybe even more than I do now. 

Livi as it’s my local team. The obvious one to hate is H1b5 but they also have brought so much joy to my life 🤷🏻‍♂️Always hated Rangers, now it’s Sevco 🖕🏻

12 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Hibs, they're about 7 stops on the 44.

Only cost the price of a childs season ticket as well.

I can continue to hate rangers, maybe even more than I do now. 

What a surprise - you might be able to celebrate another SC win Tosh….

best in the land

Only got interested in football because of hearts and my dad. So would give up on the game altogether. 

Most hated? Celtic without any doubt 

Support - Edinburgh City. Maybe Cove Rangers as they're local-ish

Hate - Celtic although Cormack has Aberdeen running them close.

If it has to be a premier team, St Johnstone (only because its the nearest).  Just as well you asked before they get relegated😍

Would have been QoS because I went to school in Dumfries and was at Palmerston most weeks as a boy!

I hate everything Celtic stand for and I just hate Hibs - Score draw on that one!!

Pasquale for King
42 minutes ago, mickycameron98 said:

Ok just a little fun. You are forced to support someone other than Hearts in the SPFL and you also have to pick a club you hate the most.

Dundee Utd I'd support if Hearts didn't exist. Just liked the strip and liked visiting tannadice.

Hate Hibs, Edinburgh City. 

10 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

What a surprise - you might be able to celebrate another SC win Tosh….

Lolz.

Great bantz that never gets old.

Ronald Villiers

I don't like Hibs but detest the Old Firm.  Celtic are the team that I detest the most.  I have a soft spot for Partick Thisle as my Great Grandad played for them.

5 minutes ago, Section Q said:

Penicuik Athletic.

Celtic.

I hate h1b5 

I would like Penicuik to do well because I played for them years ago 👍

This obviously almost became a reality once we were in administration but would probably be a local lowland league team. I do respect Motherwell the most out of the top league but still hate their guts whenever we play them

The White Cockade

Detest both the Old Firm

Nobody I’d support in SPL but would support Bonnyrigg Rose as my Uncle managed them and cousin played for them

If I had to support another team it would be Motherwell

It’s too hard to pick one of the obvious 3, if Hibs weren’t so monumentally bad in derbies/ big games it would comfortably them but because they are it has to be Celtic! 

August Landmesser

If Hearts didn't exist, and I had to pick a team this minute, it would be Hibs as they're 15mins walk from my gaff, and I'm a strong believer in supporting your local gunfighter. I'd be ****ing miserable mind...

Having said that, If I didn't believe in shopping local, then Motherwell are good fun; a club ethos of booting folk up in the air, with occasional silky footballers.

If I had to support another team (life or death decision as I just couldn’t) it would be Edinburgh City

hate ? The vermin all day long.

Edited by 1971fozzy
Didn’t realise it was not just top league

SomethingAboutObua

If Hearts upped sticks and became a rowing club, I'd follow the Strollers for football 

If Hearts never existed then we'd all probably be Hibs fans as the next most local club

If I was just getting into football now and Hearts didn't exist I'd probably choose a team based on proudly not being the OF, so Partick 

If I was from abroad and taking an interest in the SPFL, probably Motherwell. Nice kit, good player development and have a good community focus. Or Partick for the same reason above. 

Hate would be the OF of course, or maybe Dundee this season because of the horrendous personalities they currently employ 

Edited by SomethingAboutObua

jambo-in-furness

I detest Celtic more than any other

if push came to shove then Kelty Hearts or Dunfermline.

44 minutes ago, Der Kaiser said:

Suicide for me.

**** everybody else. 

The correct answer. 

i’d be choosing **** all from that lot . 

Butterbean1874

I absolutely detest The Rangers & Celtic hate what they stand for in every aspect, exactly what’s wrong with Scottish football.

It would be my local junior team Whitburn Juniors 

Watt-Zeefuik

Partick. I’ve enjoyed every Partick fan I’ve met.

I know it’s not proper but being a long distance supporter I just don’t know enough Hibs fans to truly hate them. Only ever met one or two, didn’t know them long enough to form much of an opinion. Similarly, probably just by chance most of the Celtic fans I know are good guys and the Rangers fans are absolute wanks.

So Rangers for me. 

You need to ask the question differently. If Hearts didn't exist, there'd be no reason :fth:. I'd probably be going to ibrox or St Mirren. But if we're talking going out the game, that's a different question. Scotland would be my only team.

Edited by ri Alban

Bazzas right boot
5 hours ago, SomethingAboutObua said:

If Hearts upped sticks and became a rowing club, I'd follow the Strollers for football 

If Hearts never existed then we'd all probably be Hibs fans as the next most local club

If I was just getting into football now and Hearts didn't exist I'd probably choose a team based on proudly not being the OF, so Partick 

If I was from abroad and taking an interest in the SPFL, probably Motherwell. Nice kit, good player development and have a good community focus. Or Partick for the same reason above. 

Hate would be the OF of course, or maybe Dundee this season because of the horrendous personalities they currently employ 

Probably covers all bases. 

Replace Partick with Livi tho for me. 

If from abroad, maybe Aberdeen. 

Partick Thistle.

Before the effigies. Rangers.  Since the effigies, celtic.  They were a stunning show of disgusting and sub human and celtic did and said nothing about it.

Dislike Celtic and Sevco, fluctuates between the two depending on who's dominating but I see them as a singular cancer in our game.

I'd probably watch low level amateur football or other sport. If it wasn't for Hearts, I'd likely completely disengage with professional football in Scotland, its rigged.

I wouldn't watch Scottish football if there was no Hearts, probably get a season ticket for Newcastle or Man City.

I wouldn't waste energy with hate, though I dislike a lot about Celtic.

Celtic as they are the main root of the problems In Scottish football with their “always the victim” routine. Followed closely by the other member of the Bigot Bros as they are also a scourge not just on Scottish football but by the action of many of their fans on the whole of our society.

I would not be able to support another senior team so would probably follow my nearest local team Tranent Juniors. Watch them when I can and the standard is a lot better than people may think. Also part of the local community which is important to try and support.

HHGH

Edited by JamboBoy

If Hearts had never existed it would probably be rangers. My mum put me in rangers stuff as a baby so would probably have stuck with that. If hearts went out the box tomorrow, I wouldn't support an other team. Id probably go to other teams games with my mates but I certainly wouldn't pick an other Scottish team as "my team".

Family connections with Celtic (grandfather) and St Mirren (uncle), but could never, ever, support either of them. Nor the Rangers or Hibs. Livi would have been my local team before we emigrated, but can't stand their stadium. My uncle also played for Edinburgh City, so it would have to be them.

11 hours ago, mickycameron98 said:

Have Hearts ever existed in your scenario? If not, then it would probably be Hibs. My Dad was always a Hearts man but his first game was at ER with his uncle (mind you, I think Hearts won 4-0 in 1958 to be sure he made the right choice!)

If Hearts went out of business tomorrow, I'd probably just watch Preston Athletic as top Scottish football would lose all it's appeal.

I'd hate Celtic more than any other due to attending the local RC primary growing up in a class of 22 that consisted of 18 Celtic fans, 2 Hibs fans, a Rangers fan and me. Not a religion based decision obviously, more jealousy that my pals' team regularly won stuff while we were yo-yoing between the divisions.

If Hearts were not about I don’t think I’d support anyone else. I don’t really take any interest in any other club in Scotland or watch any other football matches either, They are all sell outs to the old firm YES clubs. 

I was brought up in Linlithgow so it would be Linlithgow Rose. I’d take a Jr match over Motherwell v Dundee . 

John Findlay

Aye would support the ladies. If not possible no-one in the SPL. Would follow Spartans as only a 10 minutes walk from the house.

8 hours ago, Led Tasso said:

Partick. I’ve enjoyed every Partick fan I’ve met.

Is it just me that finds the wording of that sentence sinister as ****.