• Cade

• tian447

• Mikey1874

• HMFC01

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'd be on a microphone "25 you're off!", "have a good night."

😀 

Or get the announcer to tell everyone he's off.   Anyway he's done it now.   25 for Ghana got an official red.   A clenched fist in the face of opposition. 

Now all we're missing is goalkeeping howlers and a team going on strike over pay and we have the AFCON full house.

Goalies have been pretty solid so far. A pleasant surprise.

2 minutes ago, Cade said:

Now all we're missing is goalkeeping howlers and a team going on strike over pay and we have the AFCON full house.

Goalies have been pretty solid so far. A pleasant surprise.

Saw a video of a keeper the other day who got MOTM. He was very erratic and it paid off for him, but you could tell that he is just a whisker away from making a massive balls up at some point.

3 hours ago, Sooperstar said:

Unfortunate scenes at the end. Nobody wants to see this.

Channel 503 on Virgin.

I am used to seeing that stuff at hockey games over here. It was all handbags. Bunch of pussies😂

16 minutes ago, Canscot said:

I am used to seeing that stuff at hockey games over here. It was all handbags. Bunch of pussies😂

Find it all a bit contrived in Ice Hockey games to be honest.

Good goal.    Balde.  1-1.   Game on 😊

I noticed Kelty Hearts got a mention because of Fernandy Mendy from Guinea-Bissau. 

Goal being reviewed VAR. 

Disallowed!  Basterts. 

Still 1-0 Egypt. 

Edited by HMFC01

90 seconds to go, Gambia get a pen after being battered all game by Mali, who only managed to score a single goal on the 79th min, a penalty of their own.

:wow:

Haller with a goal.    They have a mean set of forwards.    Got to be contenders for the final. 

Steven Caulker in defence for Sierra Leone.   He's been about.   I remember  his name in some games I've seen before. 

Edited by HMFC01

Only just saw that former Dundee and Tottenham defender Steven Caulker is now playing for Sierra Leone.

Previously won one cap for England in a friendly - the 4-2 defeat to Sweden where Ibrahimovic scored that famous overhead kick - and also played for 'Team GB' in the 2012 Olympics.

Edited by Thaw

That was some dive by the Tunisian Keeper.    Failed attempt to get the player booked.    Forward twist dive from a very light touch. 

Just now, Fozzyonthefence said:

Oh wow, that’s goalkeeping like you expect in the women’s football!  Keeper pretending he’s injured now!🤣🤣

I think he genuinely is. That was some lump his knee took out the pitch. 

Just now, Cade said:

Keeper's broken himself falling over.

:wtf:

If you’d watch the replay his knee hits the ground really hard. Looks a bit sair like.