Things you're glad you hate.

ri Alban

6 hours ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Sky Sports covering football! Neville, Tyler, Carragher and the long list of names I could go on and post. Overbearing crap coming out their traps. 

When Covid was bad in Turkey last year and the champions league final was due to be played there Carragher was right on the case it has to be at Wembley 100% its wembley can't be anywhere else, The guy is a mouthpiece, I'm not going to hide anything my English team I have supported all my life is Liverpool but I have went right of the guy, Neville and Tyler are just as bad, And sky it's self and their coverage of Scottish football is piss poor preferred when it was on BT  

To be fair, Wembley was the obvious choice of once two English clubs got to the final. But, Carragher is still a *****.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Unknown user

• Roxy Hearts

• Hmfc1965

• redjambo

5 hours ago, Rupert Pupkin said:

James Corden

Hatred is such a negative force, it really drains the energy.

But James Corden, fair enough. For being awful and for ruining Sheridan Smith.

15 minutes ago, Bindy Badgy said:

To be fair, Wembley was the obvious choice of once two English clubs got to the final. But, Carragher is still a *****.

It was just the “IT HAS TO BE WEMBLEY” 

It was never going to be full capacity Aston Villa wanted it , They just assume everything has to be played there I don’t see the hype myself I’ve been twice. 

I prefer the BT coms team over sky and even the guests in the studio . I’d rather listen to Owen and Crouch over Carragher and Lee Hendrie

Hibs

Litter

Bigotry

Ignorance is the big one for me. You’ve got a world of information on your phone. Look it up!!!!!

Mobile phones 😀

How fast holidays go.  

Can’t believe it’s almost a week since Xmas already. ☹️

Holidays go too quick. I love being off work, esp at this time of year.  

13 hours ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

So is it the Panto you hate? 

Not for the purposes of this thread, hence the asterisks.  :cheese:

Robbies right hand man

Knighthoods - see Tony Blair has received one. How ridiculous that a man who has killed millions of deaths in the Middle East gets a knighthood.

As well as Beckham the tax dodger.

The whole British political system. 

Labour leaders getting Knighthoods ffs. 

Keir Hardie must be turning in his grave. 

We are now like America we now have two Conservative parties. 

Nobody to represent the working class. 

Quicker Scotland is out of this joke of a one sided Union the better. 

Savage Vince
On 31/12/2021 at 15:28, Smithee said:

James Corden, fair enough. For being awful and for ruining Sheridan Smith.

Details please? 

She's absolutely stunning so I'd love to have a further reason to dislike that fat mess of an entertainer. 

Unknown user
38 minutes ago, Savage Vince said:

Details please? 

She's absolutely stunning so I'd love to have a further reason to dislike that fat mess of an entertainer. 

I regret to inform they were a couple :(

Red Tories.

Blue Tories.

Rangers.

Celtic.

I'm a Celebrity get me out of here etc..

Wetherspoons pubs.

Fox hunting.

***** who let their dog shit in the street and don't pick it up.

A Boy Named Crow

The idea of living under a monarchy, I hate it, and I'm glad I hate it. The self loathing I would feel if I thought it was ok to have a bunch of inbred halfwits be seen as my betters purely on the basis of the family they were born into, would be horrible.

Political parties, the fact the SNP are considered to be the “least 💩” of 💩 options, just wish the parties could get their act together but suppose the problem is with the actual politicians themselves.

On 30/12/2021 at 13:43, ri Alban said:

Fishing.

Fished since I was a nipper.

Fabulous pastime. 

Taken me all over the world and met the nicest of people. After river drinking sessions are legendary!!

Fishing should not be on this list 👍👍

7 hours ago, Roxy Hearts said:

British unionism and some of the followers. Absolutely tragic.

Right then 

Some of the more "patriotic " Scottish Nationalists.

Our devolved government,  who believe in devolution from Westminster to Holyrood but no further. 

15 minutes ago, Hmfc1965 said:

Right then 

Some of the more "patriotic " Scottish Nationalists.

Our devolved government,  who believe in devolution from Westminster to Holyrood but no further. 

More the Rangers type who hate our country 😉

4 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

More the Rangers type who hate our country 😉

Not at all. I don't understand though how the SNP can credibly claim to be Scottish Nationalists while not trusting other levels of Scottish Government. 

been here before
2 hours ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

Tories, nonces and tautology.

I utterly, totally loathe and despise tautology.

Unknown user
34 minutes ago, Hmfc1965 said:

Not at all. I don't understand though how the SNP can credibly claim to be Scottish Nationalists while not trusting other levels of Scottish Government. 

Because they want an independent Scottish nation 🤷‍♂️

35 minutes ago, Hmfc1965 said:

You don't understand? Why not ask them as I can't speak on behalf of them other than they seek independence? I hate British unionism like Labour, Libdems, Tories, Tony Blair, Boris Johnson, the British establishment etc, etc, etc...

5 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

You don't understand? Why not ask them as I can't speak on behalf of them other than they seek independence? I hate British unionism like Labour, Libdems, Tories, Tony Blair, Boris Johnson, the British establishment etc, etc, etc...

They seek independence from Westminster but retain powers at Holyrood. 

That's fairly clear  its not a coherent philosophy but it ties in with the control freakery we've seen over the pandemic. 

10 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Because they want an independent Scottish nation 🤷‍♂️

But don't trust the nation to govern itself  

2 minutes ago, Hmfc1965 said:

They seek independence from Westminster but retain powers at Holyrood. 

That's fairly clear  its not a coherent philosophy but it ties in with the control freakery we've seen over the pandemic. 

Control freakery! Their job is to protect Scotland's citizens. I don't see it the way you do. Wish you lot would give it a rest and try to understand!

10 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Control freakery! Their job is to protect Scotland's citizens. I don't see it the way you do. Wish you lot would give it a rest and try to understand!

So what do you make of their general policy of restricting local government funding to their pet projects?

Is that about protecting Scotland's citizens from their locally elected politicians?

Prince Buaben

The OF obsession of Scottish Football.

Hibernian Football Club

Hearts Fans 

The arrogance of English Football fans despite it being tinpot as Fu ck.

Everything having to boil down to an independence debate

9 minutes ago, Hmfc1965 said:

So what do you make of their general policy of restricting local government funding to their pet projects?

Is that about protecting Scotland's citizens from their locally elected politicians?

What pet projects? Look bud you're just another SNP hater so live your life the best you can and get on with it! As always unionists are angry! I hate unionism, you hate the SNP and the thought of self governance. Can't compete with your self loathing and cringe.

15 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

What pet projects? Look bud you're just another SNP hater so live your life the best you can and get on with it! As always unionists are angry! I hate unionism, you hate the SNP and the thought of self governance. Can't compete with your self loathing and cringe.

I don't hate the thought of self governance. 

I do hate the controlling nature of the SNP .

Every year the local government budget is restrained by what the Scottish government decide they can spend it on  

That's got nothing to do with unionism. 

18 minutes ago, Hmfc1965 said:

Every year the local government budget is restrained by what the Scottish government decide they can spend it on  

The SNP govern, people vote. I hate unionism. Have a beer 🍺 👍

Konrad von Carstein
29 minutes ago, Hmfc1965 said:

Most likely they will be disbanded post indy...

13 hours ago, Vlad Magic said:

Fished since I was a nipper.

Fabulous pastime. 

Taken me all over the world and met the nicest of people. After river drinking sessions are legendary!!

Fishing should not be on this list 👍👍

I'm not sure I'll ever take up fishing if there will be pressure to drink some of the river too, especially with the sewage and fertiliser run-off we now have in many of them. What exactly do you do at these sessions that take place after you've been river drinking anyway? You don't elaborate.

47 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Most likely they will be disbanded post indy...

Nah. But Scottish politics should hopefully become more balanced in terms of representation as folk like myself move to other parties.

Konrad von Carstein
Just now, redjambo said:

Nah. But Scottish politics should hopefully become more balanced in terms of representation as folk like myself move to other parties.

Disbanded in an orderly fashion, not immediately...as you say they and voters will gravitate to other/new parties...