Things you're glad you hate.

ri Alban

• ri Alban changed the title to Things you're glad you hate.
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Unknown user

• Roxy Hearts

• Hmfc1965

• redjambo

luckyBatistuta
40 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Two:

My brother-in-law.

And, someone I've hated for almost 40 years.

Try to let it go Morgan, it’s probably doing you more harm than it is them

rudi must stay
7 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Try to let it go Morgan, it’s probably doing you more harm than it is them

I happened to have a chat with them today. It was a 4 hour conversation and they were sobbing the whole time 

Edited by rudi must stay

luckyBatistuta

Religion

and

Brussel sprouts

Can’t put hibs sadly, as they’ve brought me so much happiness in my lifetime 😁

:fth:

Tripe. Was once in Lyon with an American friend. We went to a local restaurant and couldn't understand the menu at all (even though both of us knew some French) - I think it was in dialect. Anyway I came up with the bright idea of just closing our eyes and ordering what we point at (Do NOT do this!). My mate got rabbit, I got tripe...It was disgusting. Greasy, rubbery, vile smelling and tasting. All I could do was rearrange it on the plate and hand it back pretty much same weight as it arrived. I was so repulsed I had a McDonalds afterwards and enjoying it.

luckyBatistuta
8 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

Tripe. Was once in Lyon with an American friend. We went to a local restaurant and couldn't understand the menu at all (even though both of us knew some French) - I think it was in dialect. Anyway I came up with the bright idea of just closing our eyes and ordering what we point at (Do NOT do this!). My mate got rabbit, I got tripe...It was disgusting. Greasy, rubbery, vile smelling and tasting. All I could do was rearrange it on the plate and hand it back pretty much same weight as it arrived. I was so repulsed I had a McDonalds afterwards and enjoying it.

Wish I had remembered to add that, horrific stuff. Used to get served up at New Year family parties back in the day🤮

7 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Religion

and

Brussel sprouts

Can’t put hibs sadly, as they’ve brought me so much happiness in my lifetime 😁

:fth:

I’m disappointed in myself that I missed this one. 

8 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Yeah, ******* pantos

They're things I hated but used to tolerate for someone else's sake, and I've no intention of opening up that thread for discussion.  :laugh:

Sky Sports covering football! Neville, Tyler, Carragher and the long list of names I could go on and post. Overbearing crap coming out their traps. 

When Covid was bad in Turkey last year and the champions league final was due to be played there Carragher was right on the case it has to be at Wembley 100% its wembley can't be anywhere else, The guy is a mouthpiece, I'm not going to hide anything my English team I have supported all my life is Liverpool but I have went right of the guy, Neville and Tyler are just as bad, And sky it's self and their coverage of Scottish football is piss poor preferred when it was on BT  

Westminster, The House of Lords and The Royal Family. 

My hatred of these institutions keep me fresh, vibrant and happy. 

Happy new year. 

21 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Sky Sports covering football! Neville, Tyler, Carragher and the long list of names I could go on and post. Overbearing crap coming out their traps. 

When Covid was bad in Turkey last year and the champions league final was due to be played there Carragher was right on the case it has to be at Wembley 100% its wembley can't be anywhere else, The guy is a mouthpiece, I'm not going to hide anything my English team I have supported all my life is Liverpool but I have went right of the guy, Neville and Tyler are just as bad, And sky it's self and their coverage of Scottish football is piss poor preferred when it was on BT  

Carragher's the ****'s ****

highlandjambo3

The self entitled………

Jeremy Clarkson

Pieres Morgan 

Lorraine (morning breakfast)

Jane McDonald (the cruise ship snob)

+ many others…….feel free to add.

The BBC.

Hypocritical enough to admit that I probably consume some BBC content daily...but I still hate the ****ers. Or at least certain aspects of it.

Let's see...

Having a 'Royal correspondent'

Old Firm sycophancy

Open all mics sheepshaggery love-in

Question Time plants

Sure that's only the beginning of a very long list.

27 minutes ago, Boof said:

The BBC.

Hypocritical enough to admit that I probably consume some BBC content daily...but I still hate the ****ers. Or at least certain aspects of it.

Let's see...

Having a 'Royal correspondent'

Old Firm sycophancy

Open all mics sheepshaggery love-in

Question Time plants

Sure that's only the beginning of a very long list.

i would say all modern media outlets. they all have turned into tabloids playing on the sensationalist headlines to get clicks rather than straight reporting of the facts in whatever news story. some of the worst are the breakfast show presenters (bbc breakfast, good morning britain etc) when they are interviewing someone they seem to think that we care their views rather than asking the questions people want asked. it is not meant to be an editorial/opinion piece but an interview asking questions to get facts, im looking at you naga munchetty and dan walker

4 hours ago, Harry Potter said:

drivers that cant put their lights on in the morning, pretty obvious that one, lol.

It's infuriating given most cars on the road have automatic lights.