Buses to Hampden

The Rev

The buses from Tynecasle are full according to my mate who phoned them up and apparently they will not be running anymore.

Is there anyone on here who could confirm this so that I can make other arrangements.

The buses from Tynecasle are full according to my mate who phoned them up and apparently they will not be running anymore.

Is there anyone on here who could confirm this so that I can make other arrangements.

WTF..... well done hearts....

Stupid Sexy Flanders

By "anymore" do you mean "any extra" buses? Or do you mean the ones that were meant to be running are no longer running?

By "anymore" do you mean "any extra" buses? Or do you mean the ones that were meant to be running are no longer running?

The ones that were running are full up and they have rejected some people a place on the bus giving you a full refund.

As I said before they will not be putting anymore on at the moment.

Stupid Sexy Flanders
The ones that were running are full up and they have rejected some people a place on the bus giving you a full refund.

As I said before they will not be putting anymore on at the moment.

Right, phew, that's fine then!

chester copperpot

Im driving through, party at my mates hoose in Mount Florida ;)

Get in, taking the wee boy though, so it will be a sober semi for me.

Archived