Souttar signs pre-contract with Rangers (Super Thread)

Bazzas right boot

1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

Sucking some rangers directors dick while getting his jolly’s on how much he’s annoyed hearts fans would be my guess.  

We are the Rangers haters

With a Na na na na na na na

Na na na na na na na

Na na na na na na na

We are the Rangers haters

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• GinRummy

• Factuer Moi

• Bazzas right boot

What a tinpot, cheap outfit Sevco are. Much worse than the deid mob.

Happy to piss a fortune up against the wall to sign from non Scottish clubs; tight as a frog's erse otherwise.

Sinister, vile, zombie lowlife.

We MUST have told them what we would accept. The fact they have come back twice with offers we then rejected is a joke. 

Tells everyone, Souttar included, that these clubs have no respect for the rest of the division. 

join them if you wish Soapy, but you’re joining one of two clubs that don’t give a damn about the Scottish football system.

Bazzas right boot
10 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Did he really have a really an ankle injury??

any evidence of this or was it just incase rangers put in an extra Bid?

Evidence, what do you want? 

12 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Did you actually watch the game on Saturday?

Bazzas right boot

Imagine he stays and we take points of them at Ibrox at the weekend. 

Souttar to buckle Ramsey and score the winner. 

25 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Motherwell player came off worse. 

29 minutes ago, martoon said:

What a tinpot, cheap outfit Sevco are. Much worse than the deid mob.

Happy to piss a fortune up against the wall to sign from non Scottish clubs; tight as a frog's erse otherwise.

Sinister, vile, zombie lowlife.

Van Brokeworse didn't even want him. 

No longer active

JS must have expected Sevco to do the deal this window. I wonder if he will feel as excited about his summer move now and how much they value his services. I expect there will be quite a few jibes at him in the coming months emphasising the love between Sevco and JS. 

He is still a valuable footballer to have in our challenge and could be pivotal in achieving European football next season. And as I have said before injuries happen and Halkett is proof of that!

He has a Scotland place to challenge for and will need to put up to keep his place! 

39 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Sucking some rangers directors dick while getting his jolly’s on how much he’s annoyed hearts fans would be my guess.  

certainly pissed me right off.

9 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

Van Brokeworse didn't even want him. 

He said the club needed to 'keep its Scottish identity' or something very similar.  A ringing  endorsement. Not. No reference to the players quality or attributes. Bizarre.

12 minutes ago, George Cowie said:

JS must have expected Sevco to do the deal this window. I wonder if he will feel as excited about his summer move now and how much they value his services. I expect there will be quite a few jibes at him in the coming months emphasising the love between Sevco and JS. 

He is still a valuable footballer to have in our challenge and could be pivotal in achieving European football next season. And as I have said before injuries happen and Halkett is proof of that!

He has a Scotland place to challenge for and will need to put up to keep his place! 

He's an idiot. 

Precontract has utterly alienated him from the support. We might not boo him but he'll not be seen off with any sort of reverence and he's locked himself in to Rangers and only Rangers. 

Much like with Walker, they only wanted him to weaken us. 

Moreover, Goldson isn't 100% away yet. He might do a 180 and stay, and Souttar has committed himself to the huns without that being clear. 

His agent is ****ing basket case that like 90% of Scottish football can't see past the OF that we should be keeping the hell away from our club. 

Best thing for Souttar was to go down south and develop and grow as a player, not pick splinters out his arse at Ibroke in his prime. Says a lot about his level of ambition tbh. 

4 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

He said the club needed to 'keep its Scottish identity' or something very similar.  A ringing  endorsement. Not. No reference to the players quality or attributes. Bizarre.

A tartan scarf would have covered that. 

15 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

A9ADB4F1-2943-4FCB-95F2-316E33EA4ADA.jpeg

Music to my ears. The right result. I can't imagine they got up to anything beyond 400. 

Edited by Riccarton3

So much seethe on the Twitter machine from ra Peepul. They all seem to think we're strapped and desperate for cash.

It's making for entertaining reading.

2 minutes ago, 19052012 said:

So much seethe on the Twitter machine from ra Peepul. They all seem to think we're strapped and desperate for cash.

It's making for entertaining reading.

Surprised they aren't organizing a whip round for empty Irn-Bru bottles to tip it over the line

'Unlikely Souttar makes Rangers move tonight'

3846cddd-7d90-45d5-98d6-fe7faeb1cc5d.jpg

Brian McLauchlin

BBC Sport Scotland

It's now highly unlikely that a deal for Hearts defender John Souttar to join Rangers will be completed today. 

The Tynecastle club had indicated if there was to be a vastly improved offer from Ibrox, it would have to come by teatime... and it's not arrived.

InternationalJambo

He won’t be going anywhere this window. The last offer they submitted was their final bid according to the BBC. He will start tomorrow👍.

Edited by InternationalJambo

1 minute ago, Newton51 said:

'Unlikely Souttar makes Rangers move tonight'

3846cddd-7d90-45d5-98d6-fe7faeb1cc5d.jpg

Brian McLauchlin

BBC Sport Scotland

It's now highly unlikely that a deal for Hearts defender John Souttar to join Rangers will be completed today. 

The Tynecastle club had indicated if there was to be a vastly improved offer from Ibrox, it would have to come by teatime... and it's not arrived.

You'll have had yer tea?

Maroon Sailor
1 minute ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

So can he play against rangers at the weekend? 

He'll have a knock 

3 minutes ago, norrie1952 said:

Are you serious 

One could strongly argue that he'll have a point to prove. I'd be fuming if I was him.

2 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Yes 

see other people’s responses too 

Your question was can he play.yes.will he play.I dont know. 

4 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Why wouldn’t he play?

I think that's what Norrie means. I agree with him and can't be arsed explaining why. It seems obvious.

Edited by Riccarton3

Really thought they would have matched out expectations and got the deal done, after there horror show at the weekend ! 

I am sure JS will give 100% to us for the rest of season if indeed he does stay 

Just now, Riccarton3 said:

I think that's what Norrie means. I agree with him and can't be added explaining why. It seems obvious.

Thanks I felt I was banging my head against a wall haha 

7 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

It would be extremely harsh to leave a potential replacement waiting in the wings this late in the transfer window.

Just a cover story. 

Does anybody else think this is a game of you say this and we will say no then you say this and we say no, but this is what we say at the end and you say yes?

Im not fussed if he r goes as think we have just got an able replacement for him. 

Having a group chat with a mate who's a Sevco fan and a mate who's a Celtic fan. The Celtic fan is defending Sevco's lowball offers and saying Hearts would be doing well to get £400,000 for a player who is out of contract in the summer.

It's like a microcosm of Scottish Football as a whole. The Old Firm stick together like shite to a blanket when it comes to shafting any of the other clubs in Scotland.

1 hour ago, Barack said:

It's the sell-on they're shitting it from. Hearts aren't daft. Rangers will bang on a 20% sell-on themselves, if Souttar's a hit & leaves for England.

Hearts should be asking for that. Probably are.

According to Chris Jack who is the ITK Rangers correspondent for the Glasgow Times, Hearts are asking for a 10% sell on. Good news if so. As you said, if Hearts are being stubborn with that, it's unlikely Rangers will agree.

https://www.glasgowtimes.co.uk/sport/19888741.hearts-reject-rangers-bid-john-souttar-jambos-stick-500k-fee/ 

2 minutes ago, No Idle Talk said:

Having a group chat with a mate who's a Sevco fan and a mate who's a Celtic fan. The Celtic fan is defending Sevco's lowball offers and saying Hearts would be doing well to get £400,000 for a player who is out of contract in the summer.

It's like a microcosm of Scottish Football as a whole. The Old Firm stick together like shite to a blanket when it comes to shafting any of the other clubs in Scotland.

Different cheeks of the same arsehole.

3 minutes ago, No Idle Talk said:

Rangers have a hell of lot more to lose than Hearts this season.

Francis Albert
1 hour ago, OTT said:

He's an idiot. 

Precontract has utterly alienated him from the support. We might not boo him but he'll not be seen off with any sort of reverence and he's locked himself in to Rangers and only Rangers. 

Much like with Walker, they only wanted him to weaken us. 

Moreover, Goldson isn't 100% away yet. He might do a 180 and stay, and Souttar has committed himself to the huns without that being clear. 

His agent is ****ing basket case that like 90% of Scottish football can't see past the OF that we should be keeping the hell away from our club. 

Best thing for Souttar was to go down south and develop and grow as a player, not pick splinters out his arse at Ibroke in his prime. Says a lot about his level of ambition tbh. 

So we are back to page one of this thread.

Utterly alienated the support? Not be seen off with any sort of reverence. They only wanted him to weaken us. And so on. Thanks for encapsulating half of 110 pages in one post.

Play his part in beating Hibs tomorrow and he won't be short of reverence. And more 

If he plays a part in a win at Ibrox.

Captain Scarlett

If sevco think they have enough defensive cover until the summer then they won’t be giving a Tom Kite about Hearts. It’s just a cheeky wee bid to keep the media onside. The board should tell them to ram any bid up their jacksie.

Just now, Captain Scarlett said:

If sevco think they have enough defensive cover until the summer then they won’t be giving a Tom Kite about Hearts. It’s just a cheeky wee bid to keep the media onside. The board should tell them to ram any bid up their jacksie.

I can’t believe they watched that defence on Saturday and think souttar wouldn’t improve their team.

3 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Utterly alienated the support? Not be seen off with any sort of reverence. They only wanted him to weaken us. And so on. Thanks for encapsulating half of 110 pages in one post.

Play his part in beating Hibs tomorrow and he won't be short of reverence. And more 

Any time ;) 

8 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

You expect too much from football fans. One of our best players has pledged his future to one of our most hated rivals midway through a season and is likely leaving for free. Folk are going to think up nasty shit to say and that’s all there is to it. Thankfully football supporting is a tribal thing and such ill will is going to be out there in the open in situations like this. 

It’ll be a sad day when we all sit and analyse things from an entirely sensible viewpoint and bend over backwards to appreciate the players needs, rights and bank balance as being something us fans would give one solitary **** about. 

Edited by GinRummy

All roads lead to Gorgie

The only way for Souttar to get some creditability back with the support, assuming they we don't take the zombies joke offer, is to help us win the big cup again. He owes us a great deal after the sneaky way he treated the club! Only then would I give him a goodbye pat on the back.

Has anyone sussed exactly what Rangers are playing at with the signing of Ramsay? Cannot for the life of me think why they've taken him... Did they need a headline signing? Is the Patterson money being kept in a suitcase because they still don't have a bank account and they feel it must be splurged? Surely if they'd just paid up for Souttar the huns would've been happy enough?

Edited by Spellczech

5 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

Has anyone sussed exactly what Rangers are playing at with the signing of Ramsay? Cannot for the life of me think why they've taken him...

I’m absolutely baffled by it tbh. No idea what to expect either. One minute he’s got a transfer to Italy on 400k a week and a couple of season and 50 games or so later he’s pitched up at Ibrox to help them win a league they were winning anyway. Is he going to be constantly injured? Who knows. Right up until he signed I thought it’s wasn’t going to happen.  

Edited by GinRummy