Used cars

feedtheroman2

feedtheroman2

Anyone fortunate enough to be in a position to sell their used car at the moment?

Cracking uptake on used motors at the moment due to the long waits for new cars and the delay in the ecu chip that's on a container ship near the Suez canal (or so we're told).

Sold my motor today and got a cracking low monthly PCP deal in return, with a few perks from the Arnold clark garage as well as getting a whopping £1965 cashback.

Went for a Renault megane sports tourer 18 plate and took a 2 year warranty out on it just incase as I've heard mixed reviews on renaults...

Anyone had any issues with this brand in particular??

Bought a ford transit connect in March 2020 for £9500, traded it in against a vauxhall vivaro in September 2021 and they gave me £11700 for it. Arnold shark had offered me £9800 for it. Probably the only time I will make a profit on a vehicle.

highlandjambo3

Paid 20k for a 2018 Mazda CX-5 sport, decide to see what “we buy any car” would pay me for it, £21500 they offered with the cash being paid into my account the same day.  I had a quick look to see if I could upgrade to a later model of the same spec for £21500.  Unfortunately I couldn’t find anything of the same spec…..eventually gave up and kept the car.  If I was a bit keener I could have sold my car and re bought a newer one and possibly pocked a few quid…….couldn’t be arsed in the end lol.

Just bought a Peugeot 308. Sold my old car for a couple hundred quid. Could have got 750 off the new car at arnold clark but I never had a v5 for my old car. I was wanting to trash my old car but a few hundreds better than nowt

Doctor FinnBarr

Just splashed out on a 6 yo Fiesta, paid more than the top book price too (most I've ever paid for a vehicle). The plus points are its absolutely A1 and has only 24k on the clock, think it had only been used for shopping.