• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TyphoonJambo

• Unknown user

• i8hibsh

• Lfhearts

That would be bad for him and Killie. Inexperienced. But go ahead. Make my day. Who really gives a flying f##k about Killie anyway?

He should bide his time as whoever does get that gig will be shitcanned if they don’t get promoted. Then he can take over next year with a clean slate. 

Im sure the remit is to get promoted this season for the new Killie boss, i heard them mention it on sportsound that they had put all there eggs in one basket and have the largest playing budget in the division. It could be a great move for Naisy if he can get them back up this season, but it could also turn in to a disaster if they dont come up as the wage budget would need to be slashed drastically for future seasons.

With great respect to him as I really like him but I really would not care if he goes. It is hard to see what he does at Tynie. The proof is in the pudding as they say. Our strikers are horseshit.

1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

With great respect to him as I really like him but I really would not care if he goes. It is hard to see what he does at Tynie. The proof is in the pudding as they say. Our strikers are horseshit.

I thought he was dealing with under 18's?

He is the Under 18's manager mate

Have a look at the league table, especially the goal difference bit.

There's nothing s**t about HMFC this season 

1 minute ago, Sertse said:

I thought he was dealing with under 18's?

There is no way he does not get involved with our strikers on the training field. No way.

If offered to him he has to take it, a supporter and a project for him to get his teeth into. Whether he's ready or not is another question.

Would be interesting to see how much we are paying him, i imagine he's on inflated wages for a u18 manager given his playing contract still having time to run.

I love Naismith but I wouldn’t care if he left. I mean, look at the wimmuns team. What the **** is he doing with them! Pish that’s what. Too many wimmun for a start etc etc. Good guy, shite wimmuns coach or whatever it is he does. 

Tom Hardy’s Dug
5 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

The last really decent coach we had was John Mcglynnn.

Forrest is apparently rated

4 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Even Jig is not getting a tune out our forwards.

Jobs for boys appointment by all accounts - not rated.

Forever Hearts
6 minutes ago, Jambo92 said:

If offered to him he has to take it, a supporter and a project for him to get his teeth into. Whether he's ready or not is another question.

Would be interesting to see how much we are paying him, i imagine he's on inflated wages for a u18 manager given his playing contract still having time to run.

He's not. 

I like Naismith, he had a fair bit of dig about him as a player and hopefully he is passing on this attitude to the players. I think he would be best advised to stay with us.

Killie have a get up at all costs policy and Billy Bowie is fast rivalling Vlad for getting rid of managers. I think he would see Naismith as too much of a risk.

9 minutes ago, weegie jambo said:

I like Naismith, he had a fair bit of dig about him as a player and hopefully he is passing on this attitude to the players. I think he would be best advised to stay with us.

Killie have a get up at all costs policy and Billy Bowie is fast rivalling Vlad for getting rid of managers. I think he would see Naismith as too much of a risk.

Agreed but if he does have a chance of that job doubt he would knock it back

21 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

With Rankin and possibly Naismith going it would allow Savage some funds to recruit for the academy. 

It is also worrying that we can't keep guys of their calibre   If this was Hubz and the shoe was on the other foot we'd be pissin ourselves. 

1 minute ago, TypoonJambo said:

It is also worrying that we can't keep guys of their calibre   If this was Hubz and the shoe was on the other foot we'd be pissin ourselves. 

Would we? 

Shit club on a downward course , something is rank rotten there . They aren’t coming back up , so I would imagine a huge cost exercise would be his first task if he were to accept,  the managers position 

2 minutes ago, Savage Vince said:

Would we? 

So you don't think their both important club assets and losing them is not good?

Naismith was instrumental in suggesting the changes during the first half at Livingston a few weeks ago. He contributes more to the current Hearts bench than McCulloch and Forrest put together. We need a coach to suggest alternatives to Robbie's established coaching team - devils advocate if you will. 

13 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

Hibs couldn't keep guys of the calibre of Neil Lennon, John Potter and Jack Ross. 

Edited by Mikey1874

41 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Well you know SFA then if that's all you think he does.

21 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

I'd prefer it if they took McCulloch

They have already tried him out and he failed.  Doubt they would give him a second chance. 

8 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

I don’t think we should worry about an U18 coach potentially leaving tbh.

He trains first team also goes through routines with them, big loss of he goes, seems to be a lot leaving academy at moment.

14 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

Not sure if serious. Fair to say I could never have told you a Hibs U18 coach in all my life so prob wouldn't even notice if one left.

Been good for our youth teams it seems, but if he's got as much potential as we believe he has in management, then it certainly won't do him or us any harm to let him get some experience and maybe come back as a future gaffer.

A_A wehatethehibs

Don’t think thats the type of gig he could turn down, end of the day management is the end goal so when you get an opportunity you’ve got to take it as it may not come round again all that soon. 

I personally don’t think it’d be a great appointment for them. He hasn’t really built up much coaching / management experience yet. But as a football man, there’s no question he’s right out the top drawer so would think it’d be one of those gut feeling appointment by the Killie chairman. Maybe cash is tight as well so rookie managers who will take a lower wage to secure their first gig come into play.