Gnando

upgotheheads

31 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Years ago I’d drink lucozade and it would get stolen by some git. So on the site I’d fill up the odd bottle with Mitch41 Special and leave them around the job. Well didn’t a bottle go missing soon after that and I never had anyone mess with my lucozade again. 
True story.

All fine and well until you forget which one you've pished in, Mitch :whistling:

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• sadj

• Locky

• GinRummy

2 hours ago, mitch41 said:

Years ago I’d drink lucozade and it would get stolen by some git. So on the site I’d fill up the odd bottle with Mitch41 Special and leave them around the job. Well didn’t a bottle go missing soon after that and I never had anyone mess with my lucozade again. 
True story.

Did something similar to that when some arse at work kept stealing my chocolate chip muffin from my lunch box. Got the wife to make one with laxative chocolate in it. That was the end of that .....shit. No pun intended😂

2 hours ago, GinRummy said:

I heard he killed a kitten and drank it’s blood while playing Marylin Manson records backwards. 

Wasn't that the Luke Mitchell rumour? 😳

9 hours ago, Armageddon said:

There’s a story that Gnando pished in a Lucozade bottle at Dundee while

on the bench and Walker told him he was a prick as somebody could drink it, he just laughed like the absolute roaster he is.

Get him to ****

I think this story has been confused. He's not been giving the p1ss.........

highlandjambo3

DAM YOU ALL……….I just rushed in here thinking the big man had parted company ffs…….first disappointment of 2022 🤬🤬

On 02/01/2022 at 23:39, tian447 said:

All fine and well until you forget which one you've pished in, Mitch :whistling:

😂

On 03/01/2022 at 01:17, Canscot said:

Did something similar to that when some arse at work kept stealing my chocolate chip muffin from my lunch box. Got the wife to make one with laxative chocolate in it. That was the end of that .....shit. No pun intended😂

Good idea, just keep an eye out for whoever keeps sprinting to the bog.

Bazzas right boot
On 03/01/2022 at 00:39, Armageddon said:

on the bench and Walker told him he was a prick as somebody could drink it, he just laughed like the absolute roaster he is.

Get him to ****

Loking at Gnando, I'm gonna guess him pissing in a bottle would be like trying to piss with a hose so if he hit the bottle and filled it  he deserves a medal. 

He'd have shown more skill in doing that than at any time on the pitch. 

😁

maroonlegions
On 21/12/2021 at 19:23, Yoda said:

Apparently Neilson wanted him when he was at MK Dons, so maybe this one's on Bob?

Not in the least bit surprised.. Shocking signing , just wtf did RN see in him???

16 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Not in the least bit surprised.. Shocking signing , just wtf did RN see in him???

16 in 32 for Blackpool went bad to be fair - I think he was bought before we went to the new formation which just doesn't suit him.

He has looked much better in a 2 up top with Boyce.

But I agree - he isn't good enough.

Phil D. Corners
On 02/01/2022 at 23:39, Armageddon said:

Get him to ****

what a lad. :lol:

Must of known Leigh previous form. :lol: 

highlandjambo3
On 03/01/2022 at 10:01, highlandjambo3 said:

DAM YOU ALL……….I just rushed in here thinking the big man had parted company ffs…….first disappointment of 2022 🤬🤬

Just STOP it………..I thought he was off…….again 🤬

Drew Wallace

The Livi game summed him up

Shan forward, great defender in the same position  when attacking 

Edited by Drew Wallace

1 hour ago, Jammy T said:

16 in 32 for Blackpool went bad to be fair - I think he was bought before we went to the new formation which just doesn't suit him.

He has looked much better in a 2 up top with Boyce.

But I agree - he isn't good enough.

Did we get him off Blackpool beach beside the other donkeys?

1 hour ago, Rudy T said:

Did we get him off Blackpool beach beside the other donkeys?

What does he get for his dinner? 😬

Hearts of Vladland
On 02/01/2022 at 22:39, Armageddon said:

Get him to ****

Watched him get up off the bench and walk into the toilet at Dens so I’d doubt that story very much. 

51 minutes ago, Hearts of Vladland said:

Watched him get up off the bench and walk into the toilet at Dens so I’d doubt that story very much. 

Hahahahaha aye ok.
Difference is I was told by a player 🤣😘 But you witnessed him walking to a urinal and taking a slash, all from the Bob Shankly Stand 👍🏼

2 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

Hahahahaha aye ok.
Difference is I was told by a player 🤣😘 But you witnessed him walking to a urinal and taking a slash, all from the Bob Shankly Stand 👍🏼

Hahahaha, and you believe a grown man couldn’t wait until half time to have a pish? 

4 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

Meanwhile in the real world…..

28 minutes ago, Paris 84 said:

Hahahaha, and you believe a grown man couldn’t wait until half time to have a pish? 

Maybe he’d had a few beers. 🤷‍♀️

TyphoonJambo
11 hours ago, Hearts of Vladland said:

Other toilet functions are available.  Not counting the George Michael options.

Bazzas right boot
12 hours ago, Armageddon said:

Hahahahaha aye ok.

Tbf, he could have pissed twice. 

Been on a wee post New Year holiday in Center Parcs...my mate who is a Plymouth Argyle fan wad saying " Looks like we are interested in one of your players", he could not remember who exactly. Irattked of a few names, no response, I then said Gnanduillet..."I think thats him" He checked up on The Argyle forum and confirmed that it was indeed him they were after. Didnt think they would pay money for him though.

2 hours ago, moonraker said:

Been on a wee post New Year holiday in Center Parcs...my mate who is a Plymouth Argyle fan wad saying " Looks like we are interested in one of your players", he could not remember who exactly. Irattked of a few names, no response, I then said Gnanduillet..."I think thats him" He checked up on The Argyle forum and confirmed that it was indeed him they were after. Didnt think they would pay money for him though.

Sorry about the typos, missed my editing chance too

kingsknowe_jambo

I’ll gladly volunteer to fly to Edinburgh and drive him to Plymouth myself if there is any truth to that!

His performance when he came on v Livi was one of the worst I've ever seen from a Hearts player.

The guy is absolutely terrible.

• 4 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Why was it not a retake

When they changed the rules on run ups being a continuous movement without stopping, did they not make it so that you don't get a second chance to take it if you do and the ball gets turned over? 

airdriejambo3

Is this the mob that took Damour but we had to pay his wages because they were only part timers but could then sign the big sloth on a deal?

Niemi’s gloves
6 hours ago, mickycameron98 said:

Scored the winner on his debut yesterday in the 1st minute for Le Mans 

You’re doing the big man down. He actually made his debut on Tuesday and scored what was also the only goal in a 1-0 win (against Cholet since you ask). Two match winning goals in two games!! I hope we’ve got a sell-on deal 😜

14 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

Remember his 2 goals at Raith and we thought he was the answer!

What was the question?

49 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

What was the question?

Who is the latest forward to get the collective hopes of the Heart of Midlothian support up, after an easy couple of goals against lower league shite, but will ultimately turn out to be a huddy who can't be arsed running, and is shorter when jumping? 

Edited by tian447

Pasquale for King
7 hours ago, airdriejambo3 said:

Is this the mob that took Damour but we had to pay his wages because they were only part timers but could then sign the big sloth on a deal?

Yeah, I think we’re due them a favour don’t you? 

Pasquale for King
4 hours ago, Niemi’s gloves said:

You’re doing the big man down. He actually made his debut on Tuesday and scored what was also the only goal in a 1-0 win (against Cholet since you ask). Two match winning goals in two games!! I hope we’ve got a sell-on deal 😜

Don’t joke they’ll probably sell him on for a relative fortune 😆

4 hours ago, tian447 said:

Who is the latest forward to get the collective hopes of the Heart of Midlothian support up, after an easy couple of goals against lower league shite, but will ultimately turn out to be a huddy who can't be arsed running, and is shorter when jumping? 

Well played. :D

On that, I think Simms could be a legend with a continued loan next season.