Charlie Adam

22games nro

Pasquale for King
6 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Being without family/2 young kids will be punishing though for all of them. 

As much as living in Glasgow then moving them to Dundee eventually 😱😆?

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Pasquale for King

• Canscot

• 1971fozzy

wentworth jambo

"You may be aware that he plays for Dundee Football Club. He is the club captain."

The sheriff replied: "I was unaware of that." :jj:

6 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

He should have, of course.  It's still a punishment though. 

Self inflicted, so crocodile tears for his lawyer saying it's a punishment. He should just be glad none of his kids were in the car and he hit a tree and not a pedestrian. 

40 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Being without family/2 young kids will be punishing though for all of them. 

he just employs a driver or gets taxis ? £3,500 a week he can afford it

Jambo_jim2001

Used to work beside a constant drunk driver,he thought it was great he got caught twice attended a awareness course both times and got his licence back early,last I heard he just about killed a young family,drunk driving,by the time he does his prison sentence his ban will be up.anyone caught should never get their licence back end off

4 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

or car shares with other Glasgow based Fundee players and saves the world by reducing his carbon footprint at the same time 

Just now, Pagey said:

or car shares with other Glasgow based Fundee players and saves the world by reducing his carbon footprint at the same time 

Great idea

Pasquale for King
4 minutes ago, Pagey said:

Indeed, the fact is he was out drinking in Dundee until after 4am and was driving back to a hotel in the city. Not sure if he was that bothered about his wife and kids that night.
Guaranteed not to be the first time. 

As for the BBC work drying up thank **** for that. 

The Real Maroonblood
45 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Exactly.

That could be a nice wee earner for someone.

My heart bleeds 🙄 you reap what you sow, should've thought about the consequences before getting behind the wheel drunk 😡 complete erse

Dundee now have enough convicted criminals employed by the club, they could enter a team in the Prison Leagues.

Edited by DH1986

18 hours ago, Fraggle said:

Tough titties!! Had this incident been worse, a victim might never have got to see their family again, period!! 

If that had been any normal person pleading that line, do you think the judge would have been so lenient!? Not a chance, they would be told that is just part of the consequences

Correct otherwise it'd give free reign to anyone with a sizeable commute to drink drive

19 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

More time in Dundee.

What's not to like. 

Now, bear in mind I was there for a decade, and this is probably the Stockholm Syndrome talking, but Dundee is a brilliant wee city.

I'd move back in an instant.  Might even be able to give ol' Charlie a lift if I do :lol: 

Edited by tian447

coatbridgejambo
19 hours ago, Jambo_jim2001 said:

Used to work beside a constant drunk driver,he thought it was great he got caught twice attended a awareness course both times and got his licence back early,last I heard he just about killed a young family,drunk driving,by the time he does his prison sentence his ban will be up.anyone caught should never get their licence back end off

Totally agree 

No excuses 

21 hours ago, DS98 said:

He’s a multi millionaire. I’m sure he can Uber for a year.

this is what I can't understand. if us no-marks on a website can point out the piffling cost of an uber to a multi millionaire.....then why can't a judge!?!

baffling.

Malinga the Swinga

A few weeks back, NFL player killed driver of another car in an accident.

The two pundits on NFL from BBC, Oti and Jason, did something that our pundits would never do and basically went after the player with unmitigated criticism. They accepted no excuse, were not interested in what reason he offered to court or how it would affect player going forward. It was so refreshing to hear. Adam was lucky not to have killed someone and to hear him bleating about missing his wife/kids sickens me.

I would hope BBC stop using him as pundit, but given the fact they use Marvin Bartley, that may not be the case.

4 hours ago, fila said:

If only you could get a train from Glasgow to Dundee

I always mind yogi Hughes and Gordon Marshall used to get the train through to training from Edinburgh to Glasgow when they played for Celtic.

didn’t see them greeting about it and they wouldn’t of been on the equivalent of Charlie’s wages.

the more I think about his punishment by the court it just makes me sick.

Edited by 1971fozzy