Charlie Adam

22games nro

Scots footballing star Charlie Adam has been arrested after allegedly drink-driving and hitting a tree. 

The 36-year-old Dundee ace was lifted when he is believed to have been driving on the Dundee to Broughty Ferry road when the incident happened at 4.25am on Monday. 

Pictures circulated online show severe damage to a tree and what appears to be part of a motor after the alleged early morning crash.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Pasquale for King

• Canscot

• 1971fozzy

Never Let Them Forget

He just fits in well at Dundee. Adam, Griffiths, Sheridan, McGowan and Cummins what a changing room 🤮

Hope they throw the book at him.

WheatfieldWarrior
34 minutes ago, gregzy2k7 said:

So does that mean he is out for this weekend ? He Probably did more damage to the tree.

Damage to the tree means that the tree can't play for hibs, so they'll probably have to bring Porteous back into the side.

2 hours ago, HeartsandonlyHearts said:

I’m shocked. I never pictured him as a drinker. 😜

Dinny get a mallet like his and a lack of teeth,  just drinking tea🤣🤣🤣

Was Listening to "sacked in the Morning" podcast yesterday.

Ian Holloway was saying when Adam signed for Blackpool, it was written in his contract that if any team in the top six in the EPL came in for him, he would be allowed to speak to them.

He was playing fantastic and Liverpool wanted him. The chairman said no and Adam was fuming. Chairman pointed out Liverpool were only 7th in the league. :lol:

He obviously ended up there eventually.

As others have said why just no phone a taxi?  Unbelievable really 

No sure if he’s out injured but if not then how can he be falling in the door at 5am in the morning when they are playing hibs tonight. Does he not train the day before the game? 

Edited by theshed

To the tune of knees up mother Brown: watch out for that tree

Watch out for that tree

Charlie Adam, Charlie Adam

Watch out for that tree.

on a serious note, thank goodness no other person or creature was hit by the fool.

52 minutes ago, theshed said:

As others have said why just no phone a taxi?  Unbelievable really 

No sure if he’s out injured but if not then how can he be falling in the door at 5am in the morning when they are playing hibs tonight. Does he not train the day before the game? 

he went off injured v Aberdeen so guessing he’s out anyway.

8 hours ago, Zico said:

There’ll be more probation officers at Dens Park than fans. McPake with a big cheesy grin monitoring the electronic tags. 

The amount of Chav Nav being used around Dens Park beats Wester Hailes just now….

He'll probably play at the weekend aswell.

Footballers seem to have the only job on the planet were you won't get the sack on this situation.

24 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

4:25am?!  It makes you wonder how absolutely hammered he probably was!  Lucky he didn’t kill someone.

indeed! not only does he not have any regard for the safety of others he might've injured or killed he obviously doesn't give a flying one about staying as fit as possible for his current team

great example to the youth players at dundee...

10 hours ago, Never Let Them Forget said:

He just fits in well at Dundee. Adam, Griffiths, Sheridan, McGowan and Cummins what a changing room 🤮

Hope they throw the book at him.

Sheridan?? I thought he was alright

12 minutes ago, PhoenixHearts said:

Absolute scumbag. One of the lowest things a person can do. 

Yep. 

Total scumbag. There is zero excuse for it.

10 hours ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

You could walk from Dungdee to Broughty, I'm no rich but I'd get a taxi, dare say he gets paid a damn sight more than me.

However I doubt you spend 75% of your income on pies and monster munch. That won't leave much left over for taxis

Despite this he'll not only continue to play for Dundee but the BBC will continue to employ him as a 'pundit', just like they do with domestic abuser and equality expert Marvin Bartley.

11 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

However I doubt you spend 75% of your income on pies and monster munch. That won't leave much left over for taxis

be getting taxis now.

4 miles distance , deary me.

Edited by Harry Potter

Lucky it was just a tree, could have been another car and driver, a pensioner, a child?

Adam and Newell should be reminded they are scum who could not care less by home and away fans all around the country.

Nelly Terraces
10 hours ago, Des Lynam said:

Scum. 

4 hours ago, Libertarian said:

Adam is an idiot. I hope he gets jailed 

2 hours ago, heartsfc_fan said:

He'll probably play at the weekend as well.

Footballers seem to have the only job on the planet were you won't get the sack on this situation.

All spot on there lads👍. Especially the part about football being a law unto itself, as in any other walk of life you'd be sacked immediately.

That said, incredibly, as he comes over as a monosyllabic idiot, he gets a gig with both BBC Radio 5 & Scotland as a pundit which I'd like to think will almost certainly come to an abrupt end. On top of that, I really hope the moronic fool gets time in the jail - it's what he deserves. 

12 hours ago, Steak said:

Lowest of the low. Lucky it was a tree he collided with

Beat me to it. I’ll never understand the mindset of anyone who thinks it’s okay to drive pissed. It’s a do one or the other 100% deal for me.

1 hour ago, Nelly Terraces said:

All spot on there lads👍. Especially the part about football being a law unto itself, as in any other walk of life you'd be sacked immediately.

That said, incredibly, as he comes over as a monosyllabic idiot, he gets a gig with both BBC Radio 5 & Scotland as a pundit which I'd like to think will almost certainly come to an abrupt end. On top of that, I really hope the moronic fool gets time in the jail - it's what he deserves. 

They will probably lay of a free taxi to get him to their studio.

He’s a lucky boy. Hitting trees at speed doesn’t usually end well.

Should probably be sackable but since driving isn’t an essential part of his job they would be on a sticky wicket if they did. Plenty other players who didn’t get sacked including at least 2 (former) Hearts players. 

Anyone who does it is of course a complete moron, especially someone in his position and with his wealth and numerous other options for getting home.

2 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Someone needs to come up with a song for Saturday. 

‘Jail in the morning, you’re going to jail in the morning’