Robbie

NB GIN

InternationalJambo
5 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Mculloch Watching a loan prospect in an FA cup tie today. 

Don’t think this is accurate. 

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• InternationalJambo

• Bazzas right boot

• A.JAMBO

• JimmyCant

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, InternationalJambo said:

Don’t think this is accurate. 

Okay. Make a note of who scored today in the FA cup and we’ll chat at the end of January 

1 hour ago, Steak said:

Hopefully he learns now that we can't play that formation away from home. Need a strong midfield from the get go

Hopefully he learns !!!

That first half was another Motherwell and it's thanks to Craig Gordon today that Neilson is still in a job because Big Craig is the reason we're 3rd in the league. Woodburn & Nando are pure mince and Neilson's tactics are amateurish. How long is it going to be before we get a real manager.

The Real Maroonblood
47 minutes ago, Scott Leitch said:

Another shocker of a first half. Boyce totally isolated. However he gets credit for changing things and putting an extra body in midfield. Hopefully he will now realise that's what's needed at times. 

First time for everything.

3 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Hopefully he learns !!!

That first half was another Motherwell and it's thanks to Craig Gordon today that Neilson is still in a job because Big Craig is the reason we're 3rd in the league. Woodburn & Nando are pure mince and Neilson's tactics are amateurish. How long is it going to be before we get a real manager.

We’re not getting a new manager whilst the current manager is hitting his targets. Does it really matter why we are 3rd and how we got there ? Why would you dump a manager sitting a clear 3rd ? 

All credit to RN today.  Livi had us rattled and he took no time to make changes.  Whatever the tactical justification, no player should start a game like Woodburn did today and stay on the pitch.  Doubt we'd have won had Haring not come on.

Tom Hardy’s Dug

Remember when Robbie was getting called out for changing the formation because he was worrying about other teams too much?

Now he’s getting it because he wants to impose his/Hearts formation on every game.

You actually couldn’t make it up.

1 minute ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

Remember when Robbie was getting called out for changing the formation because he was worrying about other teams too much?

Now he’s getting it because he wants to impose his/Hearts formation on every game.

I think he’s getting called out for not altering the away line up, when it’s been obvious for weeks we can’t control a midfield with 2 midfielders. Every time he’s changed to a 3, it’s improved us during the game. It’s pretty obvious we need to start with a 3 away from home.

InternationalJambo
20 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Okay. Make a note of who scored today in the FA cup and we’ll chat at the end of January 

Callum Lang certainly won’t be coming to Hearts unless he has been guaranteed by RN (or Savage) to be first selection over Boyce. Can’t see it. 

Edited by InternationalJambo

Tom Hardy’s Dug
7 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

I think he’s getting called out for not altering the away line up, when it’s been obvious for weeks we can’t control a midfield with 2 midfielders. Every time he’s changed to a 3, it’s improved us during the game. It’s pretty obvious we need to start with a 3 away from home.

You mean he doesn’t have a plan B? Like he showed midweek and today - when he changed things tactically before half time (yes, I know that the narrative behind this is that he got the original team wrong - which is bullshit and you never know this until the game is in play. Changing things tactically before half time takes balls but I also appreciate few will give Robbie credit for that either).

Edited by Tom Hardy’s Dug

Malinga the Swinga
25 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

You expect it though. Wouldn't matter if we were top by 10 points, the small minority of Neilson haters won't ever accept him being manager of Hearts. Things is, they'll never accept anyone as being good enough.

44 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

👍🏻 Cheers posted same question on Facebook and some trumpet was 100% sure they were on the bench today 😂

Brighton Jambo
2 hours ago, The Mercer Takeover said:

Neilson got us into the first half mess, with the players and formation he picked.  He doesn't get credit for partially fixing it. Once again Gordon kept us in it.

Hopefully Woodburn will not play again and although McEneff was better second half, he was honking first. He isn't the answer.

Best squad since Romanov and it is being wasted on Neilson's negativity away from home 

One man up front to Livi....

Nonsense, we have started with a central striker and two others off him all season and did that again.  Are you seriously proposing that we should have started with Gnando up top? You are just posting rubbish to have another pop at the manager.  

I’m no Robbie fan as you know… in fact I’ll say we will do nothing in terms of trophies or success with him in charge.

I actuality went today 🙂 - got a freebie and at HT I realised why I’ve stopped going. 

However he got the Haring substitution spot on - and the tempo 2nd half was way better. Credit where credit is due 👍

29 minutes ago, PTBCAL said:

I’m no Robbie fan as you know… in fact I’ll say we will do nothing in terms of trophies or success with him in charge.

I actuality went today 🙂 - got a freebie and at HT I realised why I’ve stopped going. 

However he got the Haring substitution spot on - and the tempo 2nd half was way better. Credit where credit is due 👍

Putting Haring wasn’t a piece of genius when you should of been on from the start. Woodburn doesn’t even deserve a seat on the bench. Livi ran all over us in the first half , we missed many chances in the second half while Livi cut us open too many times after we went 1 goal up. Neilson deserves no credit for that performance as most of the game we were a shambles.

InternationalJambo
6 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Putting Haring wasn’t a piece of genius when you should of been on from the start. Woodburn doesn’t even deserve a seat on the bench. Livi ran all over us in the first half , we missed many chances in the second half while Livi cut us open too many times after we went 1 goal up. Neilson deserves no credit for that performance as most of the game we were a shambles.

Every week you criticise the management team 😂 we get you don’t like RN, but ffs can you not be happy we won and the manager made a brave call to swing the game in our favour? Your points around woodburn & haring are all well and good but hindsight is a wonderful thing isn’t it? You criticise him for being too negative, he starts with a more positive team and you continue to slaughter him. It’s evident he will never win over a section of our support and it’s sad to see in all honesty.

Folk just evidently can’t wait to stick the boot in or give credit where it’s due when we are clearly the third best team in the league. It’s funny, certain folk on the match thread at half time also posted missing… weird that they aren’t on here now?

Edited by InternationalJambo

3 hours ago, The Mercer Takeover said:

Neilson got us into the first half mess, with the players and formation he picked.  He doesn't get credit for partially fixing it. Once again Gordon kept us in it.

Hopefully Woodburn will not play again and although McEneff was better second half, he was honking first. He isn't the answer.

Best squad since Romanov and it is being wasted on Neilson's negativity away from home 

One man up front to Livi....

Where in a 3-4-3 formation do you see a 1? Staggering.

4 minutes ago, InternationalJambo said:

Every week you criticise the management team 😂 we get you don’t like RN, but ffs can you not be happy we won and the manager made a brave call to swing the game in our favour? Your points around woodburn & haring are all well and good but hindsight is a wonderful thing isn’t it? You criticise him for being too negative, he starts with a more positive team and you continue to slaughter him. It’s evident he will never win over a section of our support and it’s sad to see in all honesty.

Folk just evidently can’t wait to stick the boot in or give credit where it’s due when we are clearly the third best team in the league. It’s funny, certain folk on the match thread at half time also posted missing… weird that they aren’t on here now?

I waited till I got home about 6.20, had my tea, and then thought about the game before posting on here. Against St Mirren we were ok but sitting in the Motherwell Hearts end the week before was torture (I wasn’t at Parkhead). Our away support deserve better.

InternationalJambo
Just now, mitch41 said:

I waited till I got home about 6.20, had my tea, and then thought about the game before posting on here. Against St Mirren we were ok but sitting in the Motherwell Hearts end the week before was torture (I wasn’t at Parkhead). Our away support deserve better.

Deserve better than 3 points and well clear in third? The performances could be better yes but what do you really expect following hearts? What would better be to you? 

43 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

343 clearly not working away from home, has to be changed now surely. 

We've won 3, drawn 3 and lost 3 away games in the Premiership. Not sure how you can come to the conclusion that it 'clearly' isn't working?

15 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Absolutely seething ...

2 hours ago, JimmyCant said:

You best say nothing, seemingly to at least one person on here. They don't sniff.

I won't go into it too deep , i can say this much though. You are close to hot.

The Treasurer

Lang at Wigan? 

kingantti1874
7 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

We've won 3, drawn 3 and lost 3 away games in the Premiership. Not sure how you can come to the conclusion that it 'clearly' isn't working?

Absolutely seething ...

away from him it isn’t, teams have figured it out.. we didn’t play it at Celtic and today we abandoned it after 25 mins. 

fair play to Robbie for changing it

Jambo_jim2001

I wouldn't want him to tell me how to do my job,and I won't tell him how to do his,he sticks up for our team and he IS the manager of hearts,so gets 💯 % backing from me regardless.. as all hearts managers have in the past even the roasters right back to Willie Ormond.

He is doing better than many expected. Because of this a few are seething. Long may he continue to make you seethe.

13 minutes ago, A.JAMBO said:

You best say nothing, seemingly to at least one person on here. They don't sniff.

I won't go into it too deep , i can say this much though. You are close to hot.

So it wasn’t an fa cup tie? 

32 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Stop being a grumpy ****er is the Merchie no open to go for a beer that yer sat here typing yer pub chat Mitch 🤣 yer some lad!!! 

Don’t think saying Livi cut us open second half is fair at all though. We pushed our line forward second half and they lumped balls over the top. Even when it put them in a decent position we had cover. Thats not really slicing us open.

InternationalJambo
1 minute ago, A.JAMBO said:

Was more than the one game.

So Mcculloch has been taking in the games down England this weekend? “4 targets spread out” yes?

18 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

You're never going to be happy, are you mitch? 

We're third mate, 11 pts ahead of Hibs, 5 points ahead of 4th. We're doing well, better than expected. Enjoy it. 👍

21 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Where in a 3-4-3 formation do you see a 1? Staggering.

Same lazy comments from people all the time , 1 up top , we played with zero up top against Utd as it was a false nine by that logic

4 minutes ago, InternationalJambo said:

So Mcculloch has been taking in the games down England this weekend? “4 targets spread out” yes?

Something like that

I said earlier in reply to the whereabouts of said sniffers, was told they don't sniff.

The do and they are.

Edited by A.JAMBO

Ryan Hardie playing for Plymouth today. Would take him in a heartbeat. Perfect foil  for Boycie.

1 minute ago, sadj said:

Same lazy comments from people all the time , 1 up top , we played with zero up top against Utd as it was a false nine by that logic

Exactly. 

InternationalJambo
3 minutes ago, A.JAMBO said:

Something like that

I said earlier in reply to the whereabouts of said sniffers, was told they don't sniff.

The do and they are.

You are spouting nonsense. 

2 hours ago, stevie1874 said:

Very harsh, I’ve been critical of Neilson in the past but today he had the balls to change things after 20 odd minutes. Imo he done his job today. 

Agree   he made the change and it worked well.

24 minutes ago, A.JAMBO said:

Was more than the one game.

Lang or Hardie then.  Not sure why either of their clubs would be prepared to let them leave on loan though. 

2 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Lang or Hardie then.  Not sure why either of their clubs would be prepared to let them leave on loan though. 

I didn't say anything about them watching players though, i am saying they were doing more than watching one game

Edited by A.JAMBO

1 minute ago, A.JAMBO said:

I didn't say anything about them watching players though, i am saying they were doing more than watching one game

Right so they were down talking to potential target(s) and maybe watching a game? 

6 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Right so they were down talking to potential target(s) and maybe watching a game? 

i would go along those lines

4 targets, one is very close the others are interesting and interested.

Edited by A.JAMBO

Jambof3tornado
4 hours ago, Steak said:

Hopefully he learns now that we can't play that formation away from home. Need a strong midfield from the get go

Control the midfield control the game.

Glad he has learned to act earlier than the 60 minute mark. I was calling for the sub and he made it,normally he's 30 minutes behind me!!

Decent 2nd half but another game where Craig kept us in and poor finishing could have cost us dear.

Playing a blinder Robbie, it's actually more satisfying reading the Shit on here when we've played below par and won.

When a reality check is required i sometimes pop over to .net for a good wee chuckle, there's no need anymore, we've got more bampots on here these days . . . 😃

2 hours ago, mitch41 said:

Hopefully he learns !!!

Were you not championing Tommy Wright at one stage? I think that tells us what we need to know about your managerial opinions.

13 minutes ago, HoGwash said:

Were you not championing Tommy Wright at one stage? I think that tells us what we need to know about your managerial opinions.

Yep, he was very much on the TW train at one time.  Might even have been driving it. Unfortunately TW is looking like a train wreck in the championship at the moment.  Meanwhile we have the championships most successful manager ever. 

FIrst 30 minutes was a complete horror show.  Bringing on Haring got us to half time and we regrouped nicely.  The goal seemed to knock the stuffing out of Livi, and we should have scored a few more.

I am still unsure of what to make of Robbie, I think Motherwell, Aberdeen, Livi have all gone for us in the same way, but we seem to be surprised whenever it happens.  I know we have doons as well as ups in our form, but it feels like a pattern.  

Hopefully we'll get a few wins on the bounce now, and add in the transfer window/extend a few contracts.  We are way better than last year, and in fact any of the last 5 years.  So, it's Robbie IN for me.  For now.