Taylor Moore - Right Wingback

OTT

Tom Hardy’s Dug

Neilson could quite comfortably say that Moore comes in now to give Smith “a rest” for a few games. Tough winter stretch ahead and Smith does seem to be grinding to a halt with each game that passes…

I do like Smith and he should be squad cover for next season IMO - particularly as he might be our only current defender still here (!) - has he passed the number of games that triggers the auto extension?

1 hour ago, sadj said:

Most RBs are just failed Right Wingers so…….

Convert Slattery at Well into a right back is a cheap option. Spud still has two seasons in him. 

HeartsandonlyHearts
4 minutes ago, Sir Craig Gordon said:

Any footage of him tripping over the corner flag, missed it while celebrating.

Looked like he slipped on their $#!tty pitch just before he reached the flag. He had a good laugh about it.

3 hours ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

Neilson could quite comfortably say that Moore comes in now to give Smith “a rest” for a few games. Tough winter stretch ahead and Smith does seem to be grinding to a halt with each game that passes…

I do like Smith and he should be squad cover for next season IMO - particularly as he might be our only current defender still here (!) - has he passed the number of games that triggers the auto extension?

If he hasn’t he must be very close. 

On 05/12/2021 at 17:21, kingantti1874 said:

smith is finished - especially in that position.. he’s been a great servant but he is done 

Keep saying it .. if he has a role not is as backup centre back.. 

he did pretty well against Jota last Thursday. Could have done with a rest on Sunday. I’d have started Moore or Logan. 

On 05/12/2021 at 18:12, Pilmuir said:

Agreed, he made a difference. Think he will cause problems for Rangers.

He won’t be charging forward much, he will be keeping an eye on Kent. 

10 hours ago, Ribble said:

He has been training for a few weeks now, doubt he’s anywhere near match fit yet

Couple of friendlies. As the other poster said, the lack of a reserve league makes it hard, near impossible, for young players and also those returning from injury. 

Tom Hardy’s Dug
3 hours ago, Sir Craig Gordon said:

Any footage of him tripping over the corner flag, missed it while celebrating.

This

⬇️

25 minutes ago, karipidis said:

His Instagram post on it is superb.

Edited by Tom Hardy’s Dug

24 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

This

⬇️

When I read his twitter post I thought it happened at the goal celebration. Still funny but I can't mind of seeing it at the time.

WheatfieldWarrior
18 hours ago, GinRummy said:

Assuming we sign a striker what other positions should take priority over RWB?

I think that after a striker, we'll be looking to next season in the Jan window - we have nearly all our defensive players out of contract at the end of the season - I think Gordon, Halkett, Smith and Haring would extend, but I think Souttar, Kingsley, Taylor Moore and Cochrane will be away.