H1b5 Player Admits Drink Driving

Yoda

"Hibernian FC expects the highest standards of responsible behaviour from its players and staff. This has been firmly reinforced to the player."

😆😆😆😆😆😆🥃🍺🍻🍷

Doctor FinnBarr
2 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

"Hibernian FC expects the highest standards of responsible behaviour from its players and staff. This has been firmly reinforced to the player."

😆😆😆😆😆😆🥃🍺🍻🍷

Is that something new from them?

There’s class.

There’s first class.

And then there’s Hibs class.

Well said, Mr Eddie Turnbull.

Liar.

1 minute ago, Morgan said:

There’s class.

There’s first class.

And then there’s Hibs class.

Liar.

This 👏

2 minutes ago, Locky said:

Here we gooo-oooo, Joe Newell's banned off the roads. (Status Quo if no one guessed).

:getout:

1 minute ago, One five said:

The only class that lot have is lower class as in sewer class 

Well, you put that in a nutshell.  😀

He's alright though. 

The number 113 Pencaitland bus goes past their training barn. 

It's even a green bus. 😂

Edited by luckydug

1 hour ago, Mister T said:

Three times over the limit. Three times a self centered arsehole. 

If he was able to walk to his car then drive anywhere after having that much to drink, then he is a hardened Ali..A normal guy would be a slobbering piece of garbage at that point. Surely?

11 minutes ago, Canscot said:

If he was able to walk to his car then drive anywhere after having that much to drink, then he is a hardened Ali..A normal guy would be a slobbering piece of garbage at that point. Surely?

Maybe a few years ago, but the new limit in Scotland is just under a pint, so being three times over the limit is not nearly as much as it once was.

Just to clarify, I am in no way saying drink driving is acceptable, merely that what once would have been an eye watering amount to be so far over the limit is no longer the case these days. 

Edited by Fraggle

Doctor FinnBarr
13 minutes ago, Jambo92 said:

Was surprised this was brushed under carpet, was caught on morning of a match 3 times over limit ffs. Still played better than Porto

Lets be honest, that wouldn't be hard.

1 hour ago, Fraggle said:

Maybe a few years ago, but the new limit in Scotland is just under a pint, so being three times over the limit is not nearly as much as it once was.

Just to clarify, I am in no way saying drink driving is acceptable, merely that what once would have been an eye watering amount to be so far over the limit is no longer the case these days. 

What is the actual % of blood alcohol needed to fail. In my jurisdiction it is .08. If your are at .24 (three time over) most people would barely be able to stand at that point. I worked with a guy who got caught at .24. He was about 5’6” and 8 stone soaking wet. But he could drink that boy. Had been doing drink and drugs for probably 15 yrs so was somewhat hardened to it. 

3 minutes ago, Canscot said:

What is the actual % of blood alcohol needed to fail. In my jurisdiction it is .08. If your are at .24 (three time over) most people would barely be able to stand at that point. I worked with a guy who got caught at .24. He was about 5’6” and 8 stone soaking wet. But he could drink that boy. Had been doing drink and drugs for probably 15 yrs so was somewhat hardened to it. 

You sound like a cheap date.

Ex member of the SaS
7 hours ago, Jambo92 said:

Was surprised this was brushed under carpet, was caught on morning of a match 3 times over limit ffs. Still played better than Porto

If it was the morning of a match then he must have had a skin full the night before, not saying he drove that night, but still three times over after a kip is still a lot.

There is:

First Class, business class, premium economy and economy.

Hibs are outside scrounging money to get a last minute seat in economy.

7 hours ago, Jambo92 said:

5 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

If it was the morning of a match then he must have had a skin full the night before, not saying he drove that night, but still three times over after a kip is still a lot.

It was the court case which was on the morning of a match.  He was caught on his way home, at 12:35am, during the time they had fixtures cancelled due to covid.

been here before
5 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

There is:

First Class, business class, premium economy and economy.

Hibs are outside scrounging money to get a last minute seat in economy.

Where as you're outside economy, ranting to others they shouldnt get on, refusing to board the train, having a meltdown about the driver and jumping up and down having an ikkle Pwincess hissy fit about it all.

6 hours ago, Canscot said:

In Scotland it is .05

Most people I know could drink much more than three times either limit and be able to walk, never mind stand.  It's barely more than a couple of strong beers at 6% or more.    

Drinking affects everyone differently, but the old recommended limit was a standard pint (just over 2 units), and my favourite beer is 4 units per pint.  So last night when I had 2 pints I was probably more than three times over either limit.  

“Newell’s no at the wheel, just how scummy does it feel,

the cops they whipped him away, a night in the station to stay,

Now he’s done for D.U.I., it’s a year of private hires,

black cabs and buses galore, or like Leigh into Tesco’s to chore” 

11 hours ago, InternationalJambo said:

The statement they released looked like it was written by someone plucked out the Kirkgate. 

Straight from the methadome🤢FTH.......

1 hour ago, been here before said:

Where as you're outside economy, ranting to others they shouldnt get on, refusing to board the train, having a meltdown about the driver and jumping up and down having an ikkle Pwincess hissy fit about it all.

Could also describe your own post, bud. 

@i8hibsh is having a pop at Hibs on a thread having a pop at a Hibs player. Previous posts on other threads about other issues are irrelevant, I would have thought? 

😊

Edited by martoon

3 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Only a year or so before he can apply for Re Newell 🤭

Oooft. 😄

1 minute ago, Vlad Magic said:

A terrible “post” I agree 🤣🤣

Not bad for a Sunday morning, Vlad. 😊

This is how it feels to be Newell

This is how it feels to be banned

Drove home from Hive but should have got an Uber as planned. 

Spoiler

Sorry. 🤷🏼‍♂️

13 hours ago, Morgan said:

There’s class.

There’s first class.

And then there’s Hibs alky class.

Liar.

ftfy

2 hours ago, martoon said:

Could also describe your own post, bud. 

@i8hibsh is having a pop at Hibs on a thread having a pop at a Hibs player. Previous posts on other threads about other issues are irrelevant, I would have thought? 

😊

The boy is a creep. Creeps on to almost every post I do and just irritates. I have not replied to him in about three years. He accounts for about 50% of my notifications. Serious weirdo.

Edited by i8hibsh