Last query typed into Google ?

JudyJudyJudy

11 hours ago, Tazio said:

On another note I don’t actually Google anything. I use DuckDuckGo as my search engine. None of the massive amounts of tracking you get with Google. 

I just type a question into my browser so dont really use google as such either 

11 hours ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

NSW vaccination rate 

(Exciting stuff)

It is )

15 hours ago, NANOJAMBO said:

I've nearly had an aneurism over this.

Link from est agent doesn't work so can't get on website.

Est agent mails other link to phone - that doesn't work either. 

Have taken a billion selfies, photo'd my passport & other stuff endlessly - can't upload any of it.

"Save it for later" , aye, fine , let's do that.

Try to login into system with email address - won't let me.

Try three times to call est agent "handling" this shit show - permanently engaged.

Eventually call the helpline and ask for someone who knows the app for support - get put through to the estate agent. 

AN entire afternoon achieveing nothing in which we're doing all the legwork while the parasites sit back and take our cash. 

I complained about the bureaucracy - we've already got the legal authority to sell the house ("Confirmation") from the Court but the est agents say that the Law Soc of Scot requires them to to all the checks the Sherrif Court have alreday done in granting us Confirmation - even though the court document lists the names & address of all the executors , who are same f'ing peole who're instructing the esate agent. 

We are literally bleeding money for this complete waste of time. 

You’ve had it even worse than us then.

The uploading of our residents permits went fine.

The helpline though was bloody useless, then transferred us to our solicitors. 

We were charged, on our quote, £30 each for them to check our id.  Even though we’d done all the work ourselves.

Apparently, this charge was to prevent money laundering.  

So, to summarise, we do all the damn work and they take all the money.

Plus, we’ve been dealing with a very pleasant lady at the solicitors for weeks now.  What happens?  She goes on a month’s annual leave and we get lumbered with some stuck-up little cow who sounds about 14, and deems it acceptable to speak all nippy to us and call us by our first names like we’ve all been on the best of terms, and known each other, for feckin years.

What a load of shite!

Panama Canal

Someone on Reddit mentioned that the Pacific end of the canal is further east than the Atlantic end and I had to check.

2 hours ago, Vlad Magic said:

Golf related and boring.

Whats the difference between Calvin Klein and Galvin Green?

I do find golf the most boring sport. Sorry 

37 minutes ago, redjambo said:

Panama Canal

Someone on Reddit mentioned that the Pacific end of the canal is further east than the Atlantic end and I had to check.

👍

I P Knightley

I googled all four contestants on this week's House of Games. I like to spend the week trying to figure out what they're famous for if Richard Osman makes reference to their day jobs but this has been the first week where I've got through all five shows without having a clue about any of them.

47 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

I do find golf the most boring sport. Sorry 

I understand why.

It’s definitely not however. As a participant it’s exciting, challenging, rewarding and frustrating.

Competitively it can throw up some of the most nerve racking finales. 

The Ryder cup is one of the most exciting team sports across the board. Genuinely spine tingly stuff!!

I am of course a little bias however 👍

How big is Danny Dong.

Only Kidding google search Traore from Wolves , Got the Wolves Liverpool on this guy is huge and is rapid too.

3 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

How big is Danny Dong.

Only Kidding google search Traore from Wolves , Got the Wolves Liverpool on this guy is huge and is rapid too.

He's pish. 0 goals or assists this season.

Nailed on to score the winner now.

8 minutes ago, Sir Craig Gordon said:

He's pish. 0 goals or assists this season.

Nailed on to score the winner now.

Just runs someone his size he is fast as **** and wears tops 2 sizes to small for him 😂

Samuel Camazzola
3 hours ago, I P Knightley said:

I googled all four contestants on this week's House of Games. I like to spend the week trying to figure out what they're famous for if Richard Osman makes reference to their day jobs but this has been the first week where I've got through all five shows without having a clue about any of them.

I recall one of them as a dancer from Strictly. Who were the others? 

18 minutes ago, Locky said:

Why don't women want to sleep with me?

What was her answer ? 😂

been here before

'I've slipped and landed awkwardly on a World War Two 57mm anti tank shell. Can I remove it safely using mole grips and a mirror on a stick?'

I couldnt.

17 minutes ago, Locky said:

Neither am I. Too busy chugging.

It’s probably wiser doing that ! Almost instant relief and it’s cheap and doesn’t cost any emotional pain either ! Loves overrated ! 😎

7 minutes ago, been here before said:

'I've slipped and landed awkwardly on a World War Two 57mm anti tank shell. Can I remove it safely using mole grips and a mirror on a stick?'

I couldnt.

Ooooo

Doctor FinnBarr
1 minute ago, JamesM48 said:

It’s probably wiser doing that ! Almost instant relief and it’s cheap and doesn’t cost any emotional pain either ! Loves overrated ! 😎

Does it involve "ebony big boobs"?

4 minutes ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

Does it involve "ebony big boobs"?

Certainly doesn’t with me 😂

6 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Dunno about cheap, I've got to a point where I need to take myself out for 10 pints just to feel attracted enough to my own body. :lol: 

17 minutes ago, Locky said:

Dunno about cheap, I've got to a point where I need to take myself out for 10 pints just to feel attracted enough to my own body. :lol: 

Learning to love yourself is the greatest love of all , that great philosopher George benson said 😂

I P Knightley
5 hours ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

I recall one of them as a dancer from Strictly. Who were the others? 

I don't watch dancing so didn't know him - guess was a boy band chap. 

Lady with the specs and all the hair was in Harry Potter. 

I've heard the mam Ayesha Hazarika before on panel shows before and wondered whether she is a comedian but it turns out she a "broadcaster".

The wacky guy with the wacky hat is a children's entertainer who used to be on Saturday morning TV in a duo, Trevor and Simon (seem like a low rent Chuckle brothers - if you can imagine that). He responded to my tweet when I said on Thursday night that I was going for a record of oblivion regarding HoG contestants. 

Gas mark 5 on an electric cooker, exciting stuff. 
Misses wanted a new cooker and wanted electric instead of gas, I have used gas cookers all my days so not sure on the settings. she doesn’t even bloody cook, at all, yet she was adamant we were getting an electric cooker 😤 boot. 

39 minutes ago, jamtartan74 said:

Gas mark 5 on an electric cooker, exciting stuff. 
Misses wanted a new cooker and wanted electric instead of gas, I have used gas cookers all my days so not sure on the settings. she doesn’t even bloody cook, at all, yet she was adamant we were getting an electric cooker 😤 boot. 

Don't do it!! Get rid of her first. 

4 minutes ago, jamtartan74 said:

Too late it’s done, and I have tried, she not for leaving 😤

At least that's her Christmas present sorted. 😂

13 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

At least that's her Christmas present sorted. 😂

Defo 😂. She’s stupid as ****, she phoned me at work asking why there’s no flame in the oven when she phoned to ask me what temperature to put the dial up to on the new electric cooker 🙈 as she’s only used gas before 😬😡

Samuel Camazzola
7 hours ago, I P Knightley said:

I don't watch dancing so didn't know him - guess was a boy band chap. 

Lady with the specs and all the hair was in Harry Potter. 

I've heard the mam Ayesha Hazarika before on panel shows before and wondered whether she is a comedian but it turns out she a "broadcaster".

The wacky guy with the wacky hat is a children's entertainer who used to be on Saturday morning TV in a duo, Trevor and Simon (seem like a low rent Chuckle brothers - if you can imagine that). He responded to my tweet when I said on Thursday night that I was going for a record of oblivion regarding HoG contestants. 

I recall the Trev guy now and did recognise him. 

Had no idea of the other two. 

16 hours ago, Stu_HMFC said:

How big is Danny Dong's Dingaling?

Fify

Edit

Love watching Traore, has build and speed of a top sprinter.

Edited by Tommy Brown