Haring

Chaps

Huge player for us, stepped in seamlessly in Beni's absence and will likely stay in the side with Devlin suspended next game. Mr reliable, his composure on the ball and passing is superb for a player that is considered a back up for Hearts just now. 

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PhoenixHearts

• TyphoonJambo

• A.JAMBO

• A_A wehatethehibs

2 hours ago, Cruyff said:

Motm 4 games in a row for me. Get him signed. Undroppable at the moment. 

2 hours ago, superjack said:

My motm today. Good to see him back to his best again.

I can add nothing to that, class from start to finish and from back to front. We need to get him signed asap

It's great to see him back and at or approaching his best form for us. As others have stated, he's maybe still not quite as mobile as he was pre-injury, but he's an important player for us again and has very good strength and passing ability, as well as a great work ethic. 

PhoenixHearts
1 hour ago, mickycameron98 said:

Brilliant last few games he has come in bar perhaps the rangers match. A new contract an absolute must. 

Thought he was great vs Rangers too tbf. 

1 hour ago, EH11 2NL said:

Huge player for us, stepped in seamlessly in Beni's absence and will likely stay in the side with Devlin suspended next game. Mr reliable, his composure on the ball and passing is superb for a player that is considered a back up for Hearts just now. 

I think it’s debatable who is the best CM and for me it’s Haring 

14 minutes ago, NB GIN said:

I think it’s debatable who is the best CM and for me it’s Haring 

I think they all have their personal strengths, Haring won't give us the energy of Beni or Devlin but his passing is second to none imo. 

A_A wehatethehibs

A class act, so experienced and composed.

Tin hat firmly secured. All credit to Craig Levein for signing big Pete out of nowhere. Who knows what might have been, had the big man not picked up his injury. Think that team could’ve absorbed the loss of most players, but not Haring, he was the glue.

As for the here and now. The thought of seeing this man in anything other than a maroon shirt? Unthinkable to me.  

A_A wehatethehibs

And by the way, if we cast our minds back almost 12 months ago. He was deservedly hooked at half time on that same ground, miles off the pace. Shows you the journey he’s been on. Still think, though he was so important today, there’s still actually a lot more to come from him, he can be more dominant than that.

Very good player, need to try and get him signed up on a new deal, he will want to play though, but if he thinks about it Cammy and Beni won't be here long if there form continues and he will be back in as first choice if one of them leaves imo.

1 hour ago, EH11 2NL said:

I think they all have their personal strengths, Haring won't give us the energy of Beni or Devlin but his passing is second to none imo. 

Yes certainly very impressive 

I haven't been as impressed as others until now but he really looked back to his authoritative best today, it looked like he believes in himself again

Naturally, he's lost a bit of mobility after is injury problems. He almost makes up for it in the way he reads the game though. Let's be honest, if he hadn't suffered the problems that he did, he would have been long gone by now.

Glad to see him influencing games again. Long may it continue.

2 hours ago, maroonsgotop said:

MOM today for me. Well played Peter

100% best player on the park.

if we had a striker today (Boyce) Haring  would have set up 2/3 with his passing. 

33 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Would offer him a years extension. I’m not convinced with his mobility but has played well enough recently to cover for beni 

I thought he covered everything today. He was forward and back and slowed down their attacks a number of times. No concerns about his mobility at all for me.

PhoenixHearts
3 hours ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

A class act, so experienced and composed.

Tin hat firmly secured. All credit to Craig Levein for signing big Pete out of nowhere. Who knows what might have been, had the big man not picked up his injury. Think that team could’ve absorbed the loss of most players, but not Haring, he was the glue.

As for the here and now. The thought of seeing this man in anything other than a maroon shirt? Unthinkable to me.  

I often have these terrible intrusive thoughts.

He's always saying in interviews how much he loves it here in Edinburgh that I worry if we don't extend his deal he'll want to stay in Scotland and end up signing with the likes of Motherwell, St Johnstone or Dundee Utd or worse...

He's too good for them though. If for whatever daft reason we don't offer him a new deal I'd love to see him in the English Championship or head home and try to get a spot with a top tier Austrian side better than SV Ried. More than proven himself capable.

Edited by PhoenixHearts