• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• A.JAMBO

• Unknown user

• GinRummy

• Shaggy2

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Agree.... but only if they show the incident backwards & forwards on big screens in the ground before announcing the decision.  Like they do in the EPL.    Otherwise, it just enables the weegie conspiracy to perpetuate.   

Madden refers the "goal" to VAR.  Silence for 30 seconds.  No video shown.   Whisper from VAR ref in Maddens earpiece.   "Goal stands".

kingantti1874
1 minute ago, Lone Striker said:

Agree.... but only if they show the incident backwards & forwards on big screens in the ground before announcing the decision.  Like they do in the EPL.    Otherwise, it just enables the weegie conspiracy to perpetuate.   

Madden refers the "goal" to VAR.  Silence for 30 seconds.  No video shown.   Whisper from VAR ref in Maddens earpiece.   "Goal stands".

no they simply won’t be able to get away with it to the same extent

21 minutes ago, hearts00 said:

More fines on the way. 

VAR can’t come quick enough. 

The OF don’t want VAR! Why would they!

loveofthegame

He’s absolutely spot on. It’ll never change though. VAR might help a bit, but there’s still a human element in picking the incidents to review and then ultimately making a decision- ive no doubt it’ll favour the OF too.

39 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

The OF don’t want VAR! Why would they!

Is it down to the football clubs or the Leagues Officials.

10 minutes ago, A.JAMBO said:

Don’t know but in Scottish football the OF get what they want! 

2 hours ago, hearts00 said:

More fines on the way. 

VAR can’t come quick enough. 

I don’t think he’ll have to dig too deep for this one. Hearts fans should pay it for him. I say that as someone who will probably never be a Robbie fan. Great comment. 

HeartsandonlyHearts
1 hour ago, A.JAMBO said:

Two of the clubs and the officials are one in the same.

6 minutes ago, Shaggy2 said:

I don’t think he’ll have to dig too deep for this one. Hearts fans should pay it for him. I say that as someone who will probably never be a Robbie fan. Great comment. 

Robbie has been at Hearts for most of his life, he lives the dream. For me he is getting wiser. Deserves the chance to put a side together that competes to win the league. This is what we are attempting, Joe Savage has got a lot to offer. i see it this way, Robbie has the right people in the operations backing him up, so far we are showing signs a football team is appearing. It will be ups and downs, right now it is a bit down but no disgrace. Robbe and his staff are doing everything they can to get us into a good place. I wouldn't say he would be my direct choice but he is Hearts so he gets my support.

Edited by A.JAMBO

HeartsandonlyHearts

I beg him to start doing these interviews and bring in a mystery guest.

”Robbie do you think the goal was offside”

” I couldn’t see from my vantage point but at half time I went for a pee and a guy in the next stall to me says that the linesman was a cheating blind bar steward.  He seemed quite sure of himself”

“Robbie what did you think of the Jota decision”

”Not really sure what the call was but a gentleman in the tunnel, didn’t catch his name said it was one of the most ridiculous calls he’s ever seen the cheating bar stewards of a so called referee ever make. And he said that takes some doing as he’s a ******* cheating **** every time he refs us. Again his words not mine”

12 minutes ago, A.JAMBO said:

Robbie has been at Hearts for most of his life, he lives the dream. For me he is getting wiser. Deserves the chance to put a side together that competes to win the league. This is what we are attempting, Joe Savage has got a lot to offer. i see it this way, Robbie has the right people in the operations backing him up, so far we are showing signs a football team is appearing. It will be ups and downs, right now it is a bit down but no disgrace. Robbe and his staff are doing everything they can to get us into a good place. I wouldn't say he would be my direct choice but he is Hearts so he gets my support.

Totally agree. I don’t want him to fail. I have my reasons (they’re not on field related) but if he’s manager for years to come it means the team are doing well. My personal shit becomes irrelevant and I’ll still be happy about the team’s success. 
FTR his team selection and tactics were excellent tonight. Very unlucky to take nothing due to officials. 

2 minutes ago, Shaggy2 said:

Totally agree. I don’t want him to fail. I have my reasons (they’re not on field related) but if he’s manager for years to come it means the team are doing well. My personal shit becomes irrelevant and I’ll still be happy about the team’s success. 
FTR his team selection and tactics were excellent tonight. Very unlucky to take nothing due to officials. 

Robbie wouldn't be hHead Coach in dream land. I do like him he is similar to a younger Walter Smith.

13 minutes ago, A.JAMBO said:

Robbie wouldn't be hHead Coach in dream land. I do like him he is similar to a younger Walter Smith.

Nobody happier than me if you’re right. 👍

Seymour M Hersh
7 hours ago, A.JAMBO said:

Considering we're talking about Scottish football here I'm amazed you even think to ask such a rational question.

Unfortunately got it wrong with the penalty and got himself booked. An offside goal and soft penalty both go in favour of glasgow teams v edinburgh teams. We we have got that goal and hibs the penalty ?

Doesn't matter what he says unfortunately because nobody will back him up.

The questions won't be put to other managers and if some brave media hack has the balls to ask it the usual "these decisions usually even themselves out" pish gets trotted out.

The SPFL managers are just as insular and spineless as their chairman.

11 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

The questions won't be put to other managers and if some brave media hack has the balls to ask it the usual "these decisions usually even themselves out" pish gets trotted out.

Sums the whole thing up perfectly. 

And stopping the game when Jota felt a tweak🤷🏻‍♂️   Honestly, gobsmacked at that.  

What has football become that the game gets stopped for anything? You see it everywhere now.  

3 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

And stopping the game when Jota felt a tweak🤷🏻‍♂️   Honestly, gobsmacked at that.  

What has football become that the game gets stopped for anything? You see it everywhere now.  

Should only be stopped for a head injury

2 minutes ago, Jim Panzee said:

Should only be stopped for a head injury

Aye or I’d agree with stopping if someone looks in obvious distress, a significant leg injury. 

kingantti1874
1 minute ago, Debut 4 said:

Aye or I’d agree with stopping if someone looks in obvious distress, a significant leg injury. 

them to give them the ball, and they try and score from it 😆😡

3 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

Yep, possible broken leg or severe injury. Last nights decision was awful. I still think he blew for a non existent foul and then changed his mind. 

The Treasurer
10 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

Shocking decision but them not giving the ball back from the restart sums up that disgusting club

2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Yep, possible broken leg or severe injury. Last nights decision was awful. I still think he blew for a non existent foul and then changed his mind. 

No surprise Madden was all over the place. One minute giving us something then caving into the baying crowd.  

Daft things like the foul throw he gave against us for advancing up the line, then letting the Celtic player do the same and not penalising him🤷🏻‍♂️

Walloper.  Cracked because the stands were hounding him. 

2 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Shocking decision but them not giving the ball back from the restart sums up that disgusting club

Disgraceful episode all round.

and these are almost more galling than the direct goal / no goal decisions as they disrupt / influence the game overall.

smith penalised for time wasting at a throw in when we’re 1-0 down….

1 minute ago, Debut 4 said:

No surprise Madden was all over the place. One minute giving us something then caving into the baying crowd.  

Daft things like the foul throw he gave against us for advancing up the line, then letting the Celtic player do the same and not penalising him🤷🏻‍♂️

Walloper.  Cracked because the stands were hounding him. 

Yep, he’s a spineless piece of shit. 

40 minutes ago, Sherbet said:

Unfortunately got it wrong with the penalty and got himself booked. An offside goal and soft penalty both go in favour of glasgow teams v edinburgh teams. We we have got that goal and hibs the penalty ?

He definitely got that wrong but could see why he thought it was a trip from his angle BUT if he comes out and simply says

“ sorry I called that wrong the referee was 100% correct there but as I’ve apologised for making a clear misjudgement will the officials do likewise ? “

A wee diversion of a few FOH subs will cover a fine for calling out the glasgow bias 

1 minute ago, 3fingersreid said:

He definitely got that wrong but could see why he thought it was a trip from his angle BUT if he comes out and simply says

“ sorry I called that wrong the referee was 100% correct there but as I’ve apologised for making a clear misjudgement will the officials do likewise ? “

A wee diversion of a few FOH subs will cover a fine for calling out the glasgow bias 

Would take a big diversion!!

You could do a deep dive into all decisions, cards, penalties, offsides etc for all teams since the start of the SPL in '98 and slap the definitive report infront of Celtic and Rangers fans and this is what would happen.......

Celtic have had 8,798 more advantageous decisions than their opposition.

Rangers have had 8,799 more advantageous decisions than their opposition.

They would not think 'wow that is really unfair - there really is desparity in Scotland'

They would say.. 

"Rangers huv had wan mair decision than us - the SFA are anti catholic orange bigots"

The sooner these scumbags **** off out the league the better. I don't wish a good thought to even one of their fans. I ****ing loathe their entire existance.

Edited by i8hibsh

The offside goal was annoying but it’s one of those ones that unfortunately can just be put down to a combination of poor officials and no VAR. The one that really got under my skin was when Madden stopped the game when Jota pulled up with a hammy when we were on the break. I’ve never seen anything like it in my life, still in disbelief 

3 minutes ago, Sherbet said:

Would take a big diversion!!

Small or big , if it highlights the blatant cheating it’ll be worth it 

Deepfriedpizza

The goal was offside, no doubt about it but I remember the first game of the season at Tynie, Celtic had a goal chopped off for offside and it was on. Doesn't make it right but just putting things into perspective. These things happen.

The Jota incident is just bizarre. Would like to hear what the ref was doing.

1 minute ago, Deepfriedpizza said:

The goal was offside, no doubt about it but I remember the first game of the season at Tynie, Celtic had a goal chopped off for offside and it was on. Doesn't make it right but just putting things into perspective. These things happen.

The Jota incident is just bizarre. Would like to hear what the ref was doing.

Agree that these things happen, it is never going to be 100% one way. There is just an overwhelming inbalance tipping the scales in Celtic's favour.

I would say that if you were to get all wrong decisions against A N Other v them it would be 90% Celtic 10% opposition.

2 minutes ago, AC Mallin_51 said:

The offside goal was annoying but it’s one of those ones that unfortunately can just be put down to a combination of poor officials and no VAR. The one that really got under my skin was when Madden stopped the game when Jota pulled up with a hammy when we were on the break. I’ve never seen anything like it in my life, still in disbelief 

Couldn't believe that wasn't discussed in the Sky studio. 

When did they change the rules about stopping the game for a routine injury ? 

And why did Celtic get possession when Hearts had taken possession of them and were in a great position to mount an attack ? 

Then Celtic try to attack us from the free possession, ****ing chancers . 

51 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

That’s the problem - everyone knows both the SFA and the SPFL are as bent as nine bob notes. Everyone sits on their hands and stays stumb until it happens to them. What’s needed is an outcry from everyone when we get performances from the officials like we got last night. The MSM would not be able to ignore it. 

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
40 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

Didn't happen when Arsenal scored last night. De Gea went down injured, after the corner was taken and wasn't fouled, Arsenal scored and the goal stood.

13 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Couldn't believe that wasn't discussed in the Sky studio. 

When did they change the rules about stopping the game for a routine injury ? 

And why did Celtic get possession when Hearts had taken possession of them and were in a great position to mount an attack ? 

Then Celtic try to attack us from the free possession, ****ing chancers . 

Sky Sports Scottish football coverage is just Old Firm TV. If non old firm fans have only got Sky for the football they should seriously look at other options rather than line Sky’s pockets for their disgraceful coverage.