Kyogo

Jeff

Bazzas right boot
Just now, King prawn said:

Followed up with "getting up and getting on with it" :lol:

If you ever get to the point of giving Andy Walker credit when he's watching a Celtic game, you've missed something ;)

I seemed to have. 

Probably as I shouted at the screen

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• 1971fozzy

• Jambo_jim2001

• Jeff

I remember hearing the 'doing what he does'

I think he realised he would get pelters so quickly followed it up with 'getting up and getting on with it'

pr!ck

Is this cheat getting called out yet in the media? He should be getting a retrospective ban for his antics.

Halkett hardly touched him in the first 5 minutes and he looked like he had been hit by a bus. Someone needs to properly punt him up in the air and show him what a real tackle is. He's a disgrace and refs surely must see what everyone else does. 

This cheating brings out the worst in me, I'd actually really like to see someone half him. Absolutely tinpot that he doesn't get sanctioned for this.

3 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

This cheating brings out the worst in me, I'd actually really like to see someone half him. Absolutely tinpot that he doesn't get sanctioned for this.

Guessing you're based in Japan... What was he like over there?

13 minutes ago, Steak said:

Guessing you're based in Japan... What was he like over there?

No idea, alas I left many moons ago. Given how much he is trying it on though I'd reckon he has previous.

4 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

No idea, alas I left many moons ago. Given how much he is trying it on though I'd reckon he has previous.

It's embarrassing the silence from the media and others on this. He will keep doing it the more he gets away with it. Trying to con the referee should be an automatic match ban (if not more).  

15 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

I would like for managers to be shown these videos and asked to defend their players' actions. 

Unfortunately him and Jota are the golden boys of Scottish football and nothing will get done about it. 

Remember when Walker dived/went down easy and Brown used a press conference to attack him for it? 

Gordon should do the exact thing. Quote it word for word too. 

2 hours ago, boag1874 said:

Said it all season, great player, diving cheating erse. Why he feels the need to throw himself about I’ve no clue…

Simple really. The same reason Boyle does it. If you throw enough shit at the wall eventually some of it will stick. 
He will get numerous fouls or penalties over the season by doing this. What he should be getting is a suspension once in a while until it stops. But we all know he wears the hoops so never going to happen. Is it?

Jambo_jim2001

Back in my day,,he would've been put out for a while with a broken leg that's a given..wee snowflake,more falls than Niagara.

5 minutes ago, Jambo_jim2001 said:

Back in my day,,he would've been put out for a while with a broken leg that's a given..wee snowflake,more falls than Niagara.

Genuinely hope someone does. 

Not one to wish bad stuff on folk, but he's an absolute rodent cheating teams they should be able to beat legitimately. 

58 minutes ago, Jambo_jim2001 said:

There is only one player in Scottish football at the moment that would be able to nail him and get away with it.

Sadly that person is not Drew Busby as there would be no conversation about the wee Japanese Bhoy as he would be in hospital and football would be moving along quite nicely thank you very much

Where is the media coverage of him using Halketts hand to nip himself in the stomach. He grabbed Halketts hand and moved it towards his gut and Halkett was just like WTF are you doing. Then he is lifting his top to show a mark that he made him self. 

2 minutes ago, Philfigo said:

Where is the media coverage of him using Halketts hand to nip himself in the stomach. He grabbed Halketts hand and moved it towards his gut and Halkett was just like WTF are you doing. Then he is lifting his top to show a mark that he made him self. 

Sometimes you need to know your Halkett from your Souttar but welcome to the forum you may just fit right in

Edited by 7628mm

2 minutes ago, 7628mm said:

Sometimes you need to know your Halkett from your Souttar but welcome to the forum you may just fit right in

Hahha Halkett Souttar you get my point though. I was convinced it was Halkett, red mist had desended by then so effected my vision lol. Balls up my first post but cheers lol

1 hour ago, sinks said:

Perhaps it’s time we sent emails to that address to ask what C.O is doing about the constant throwing of missiles from them

We should be emailing them to ask when the Celtic CEO is being "invited in" to discuss his outburst about referees at their AGM last month.!

HeartsandonlyHearts

He’s a ******** diving *** piece of ***** ****.

And as Forrest Gump would say 

“and that’s all I have to say about that.

2 hours ago, Jambo_jim2001 said:

This is where I'm at.  Not to wish injuries on people, but he absolutely deserves an absolute steamrolling by someone. 

If you're going to hit him, and possibly get sent off for his rolling around antics, you might as well make it a damn good one in the first place. 

On 03/12/2021 at 08:25, Ron Burgundy said:

Surely Hearts as a club can highlight this. At least take the mickey on their official twitter page or something. 

Send him their best wishes and a get well soon card.

Trying to frame Soapy.....

https://thecelticstar.com/video-souttar-caught-red-handed-one-for-the-compliance-officer/

image-13-572x459.jpeg

He's quite smart in how he goes about it. If an opposing player is injured or down he is always checking on them to make sure they are okay. Comes across as genuine - which I'm sure he is.

Makes it all the more easy for decisions to go in his favour as officials might see it as genuine. As the season gets longer it'll show him being found out as all the clips portray.

9 hours ago, Section Q said:

Would a bruise appear 30 seconds after this alleged assault? Lying, cheating little scumbag who I suppose is a perfect match for that shower.

Hopefully Souttar won't sully himself by contemplating being employed by these sort of people.

It's obviously pantomime season when you consider the likes of Sellick trying to take the higher moral ground. 

A shitty team who would be the equivalent of Clyde if it wasn't for selling their disgusting brand of bigotry and terrorist support. 

Any team who buy success on that basis are the opposite end of the high moral ground. To call them scum would be an insult to scum.

highlandjambo3
17 hours ago, dazajmbo said:

From what I see of the clip (as the cheating bassa has his back to the camera) if soapy does pinch his skin it’s just above the waist on the his right side however, the pictures show him pointing to some mark on his left side……cheat.

Bazzas right boot

****ing hell. 

I think he's mentally unstable. 

I'm gonna knick name him little bhoy.

51 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

****ing hell. 

I think he's mentally unstable. 

I'm gonna knick name him little bhoy.

Brittle Bhoy

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, jim747 said:

Brittle Bhoy