• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• 1971fozzy

• Jambo_jim2001

• Jeff

The Old Tolbooth

That’s absolutely outrageous, he gets away with it every bloody week too, he’s an even worse cheat than Edouard, and that’s saying summat!! 

Just now, The Old Tolbooth said:

That’s absolutely outrageous, he gets away with it every bloody week too, he’s an even worse cheat than Edouard, and that’s saying summat!! 

Id go as far as saying he's worse than Morelos and that pains me

magicjohnston

Did it to halkett multi times last time we played them in the league cup. Can't stand the 'cheeky chappy'. 

No idea why it's not been made a thing. 

Walker in commentary said at one of the times he went down easily. "And as usual kyogo just gets up and gets on with it, no complaining"

diving wee pr!ck

He doesn’t know any better, it’s the culture he’s been brought up in. One of the worst I’ve seen though and the lack of attention the media give it is the embarrassment. 

He gets away with it because he wears green and white stripes. 

He is an absolute disgrace, and should be getting booked for simulation, or given 3 match bans every single time he does it.  The Compliance Officer would be sweating trying to figure out what to do with him, but they took the easy way out with that. 

He is a graceful little cheat, who deserves to be given a challenge that will actually hurt him for a change. 

Absolutely pathetic from him. Easily the biggest cheat in the league and that’s saying something with Boyle about. Someone will go through him eventually and he will not know what to do 

Edited by 1971fozzy

Early in the match when Devlin slide tackled him - taking the ball and brushing Kyogo - he fell to the ground and Devlin picked him back up. Andy Walker watches the replay and comments that Devlin won the ball cleanly and 'Kyogo does what he always does'

Now, at this point I thought fair play Andy, calling him out for his constant play acting.

Then he added '...just gets up and gets on with it'.

😂

If he gets hit by a bottle at Tynecastle the way Mackay did tonight he’d be blue lighted to the Royal. There would also be calls for Tynecastle to be shut!

2 minutes ago, tokyowalnut said:

If he gets hit by a bottle at Tynecastle the way Mackay did tonight he’d be blue lighted to the Royal. There would also be calls for Tynecastle to be shut!

I hope we don’t stoop to their level , they’ll get away with it , we’d get hammered 

Салатные палочки

I would like for managers to be shown these videos and asked to defend their players' actions. 

Unfortunately him and Jota are the golden boys of Scottish football and nothing will get done about it. 

Central Belt 1874

Not sure how effective this behaviour by Kyogo week in week out will be in getting him or Celtic a big money move. 

Its embarrassing to watch. 

33 minutes ago, Four faces said:

I don't think he's quite right in the head.I'm being serious.

Signed for Celtic, so that's a given. 

1 hour ago, Maroon Sailor said:

That should be broadcast everywhere to show up the cheating shit for what he is!

HeartsandonlyHearts
4 hours ago, cruzabic said:

He's a wee rat and he's also not good. He's getting away with murder and throwing himself about. He'll get found out.

He’s been found out. Unfortunately it’s in Scotland and he plays for an @$$ cheek.

Nothing to see here.

5 hours ago, Steak said:

Id go as far as saying he's worse than Morelos and that pains me

Boyle is the prick of that litter

8 hours ago, neilnunb said:

Absolute cheat. 

Hopefully Porteous snaps him in two in the final. He seems the most likely too in the coming weeks.

Ideally Porteous would cripple himself in the tackle

8 hours ago, Four faces said:

I don't think he's quite right in the head.I'm being serious.

something definitely weird about him that’s for sure.

And to think a cheating dick like this will be touted for POTY just says it all.  

Bazzas right boot
9 hours ago, Maroon Sailor said:

He's got to be pulled up for that, surley? 

Like the bottles, nota peep. 

Although Tbf to walker he did have a gigantic sacracstic moment last night about him

Said something like, "a bit late by Kingsley but furakisho doing what he does and making the most of it."

Andy putting himself out there! 

Surely Hearts as a club can highlight this. At least take the mickey on their official twitter page or something. 

Send him their best wishes and a get well soon card.

Edited by Ron Burgundy

Utterly disgraceful, and I'm not just saying that as he's a Celtic player. If that was a Hearts player, I'd be cringing hard for the laddie.

We've all seen the odd episodes of play acting, Morelos was terrible for it initially. But that's, as has been pointed out, 4 incidents in a matter of a month where he's deliberately trying to deceive officials to get an opponent in trouble. Not even talking dives or simulation on the ball to win a penalty. Straight up off the ball incidents, which if somehow were punished, would be a straight red offence.

Only a matter of time before some **** takes one for the team and boots him up in the air and truly gives him something to cry about. Scandalous behaviour, but no doubt if there's a witch hunt then Celtic will play the victim card and possibly even claim there's a racist agenda. Didn't Rangers try that also with Morelos?

1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

Although Tbf to walker he did have a gigantic sacracstic moment last night about him

Said something like, "a bit late by Kingsley but furakisho doing what he does and making the most of it."

No. What Walker said was something like “Kyogo doing what he normally does” followed a second later with “getting up and getting on with it” 

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Tazio said:

No. What Walker said was something like “Kyogo doing what he normally does” followed a second later with “getting up and getting on with it” 

Did he, I thought he was having a sly wee dig. 

Bah. 

1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

Followed up with "getting up and getting on with it" :lol:

If you ever get to the point of giving Andy Walker credit when he's watching a Celtic game, you've missed something ;)