Proud

Special Agent Dale Cooper

5 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

Good post! ...and RN deserves credit for changing personnel and formation. Celtic dominated the first half - which will happen more often than not - but, as you say, in the second half for a large period, we had them on the ropes. The team also deserve credit for the performance (I thought Haring, McKay & Halkett were superb - our best players)... and McEneff done well, always closing down and looking for the ball. Yes the whole team deserve credit - if we continue in this vein we'll get results against the uglies... the only thing that will stifle us is the officiating, like last night. Now, it appears, they don't even want to hide their bias - couldn't care less being on camera and halting play for a hamstring injury when the opposing team s on the attack! I mean WTAF!! Then give the ball back to the team with the injury. That's about as blatant as it gets.... but it'll be swept under the carpet like the 3 corners that McKay was pelted with coins and bottles... brings it to the refs attention and is told to stop time wasting... again, on camera live. These cheats couldn't give AF... as long as shellick get their result, the powers that be are happy. Job done.

Big credit to Robbie and the team though, they played well and didn't get what they deserved. We're definitely going in the right direction.

Ref and linesman  in last nights game were beyond embarrassing and should be arrested for impersonating impartial officials

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Hearts

• Special Agent Dale Cooper

• Morgan

• Ked

7 hours ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

The GFA assistance when required. I agree with the rest though. 

It is reeking of shitebags, Madden thinks he is some type of Cult hero. Football fans know that the referees are shite scared of the come back on them, it is in their blood to fear the reprisals of making the right call. How anyone can say that goal was onside or was tight, is ****ing beyond me. i crossed several countrys to go to the game last night, i enjoyed it apart from the manner of defeat which didn't surprise me. Corruption and Old Firm bias  has been rife for genrations. They ruin the game.

Edited by A.JAMBO

iwasthere1954
16 hours ago, Forever Hearts said:

The truth obviously hurts. Cuddle into your Hearts duvet and dream of that 1-0 defeat.

If your a Hearts fan I'm f....... Messi.

iwasthere1954
16 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Thanks, Lionel.

And it's *you're.

Nobody likes a smart arse. Don't suppose you have many friends.

6 hours ago, Morgan said:

I have my doubts on that one. I know one of his pals.

I was being mischievous mate.

Forever is definitely a hun sympathiser that's because he lives amongst them.

As far as I can gather.

Bulls eye saying he knew he was a hibby got my suspicious mind working......Wait a minute wtf am I on about 😂

Das Viertel Hearts
18 hours ago, Forever Hearts said:

Go away with that Tartan Army "proud of a defeat" pish. 

It's embarrassing.  

It's good to hear from an expert on the subject of being embarrassing.

40 minutes ago, Ked said:

As far as I can gather.

Bulls eye saying he knew he was a hibby got my suspicious mind working......Wait a minute wtf am I on about 😂

No bother, Ked.  👍

Perhaps I was a wee bit slow!

Thanks for your clarification though.

Forever Hearts
3 hours ago, Ked said:

As far as I can gather.

Bull's-eye doesn't know me, or what day it is. 

Sorry but on last night and even rangers game it seems the spfl are shit scared someone apart from the big 2 win the league and have told officials to have a helping hand awee nudge here and there in their favour to make it impossible for that to happen. In the closest season in years competitive wise just think if rangers don't get that champions League money, they may desperately need it with overspending. What would that do to the corrupt SPL if someone like hearts or anyone else won the league especially in the times we are in with teams losing money from Covid . Could send rangers back to where they were and hurt Celtic financially too in the long run. So i would put my house on officials been told to give these teams a helping hand. It's so much more obvious this season as the desperation to have it their way is more than ever with the risks involved. If nobody can see that after last night they're blind. Blatand cheating and more or less match fixing from the refs no wonder Robbie said he would go to jaIl as its probably exactly what I'm saying here absolute ****in joke 

The Treasurer

Not read the whole thread but proud is not the word to use after any defeat. 

I would say encouraging, we didn't fold and we took the game to them. 

It's been too long but we are getting closer to a long overdue win at that shithole 

BRAVEHEART1874

There was some good signs especially in the second half.  They were playing as well as they probably can and at a high tempo Still I I am just surprised not to have seen a few of the usual robbie oots on here, will just have to laugh at forever sevco trying his loyal best once again ;)

Edited by BRAVEHEART1874
space

Forever Hearts
11 hours ago, BRAVEHEART1874 said:

There was some good signs especially in the second half.  They were playing as well as they probably can and at a high tempo Still I I am just surprised not to have seen a few of the usual robbie oots on here, will just have to laugh at forever sevco trying his loyal best once again ;)

Rent free, Bravefart. Rent free.😁

BRAVEHEART1874

What da sevs are rent free as well ffs certainly not I and if its some anti scots pish keep it in the shed :)

Proud of that performance. Winning ugly is a staple of successful teams and that was not an easy game against a very well drilled side on a shockingly bad pitch. 

Well done to the players and Robbie, getting Woodburn off was an excellent call.