Agentjambo

Don't shoot the messenger, I heard from a Jambo I know from Linlithgow who is friends with Scott Banks he has been offered a loan deal to Hearts in Jan, Currently signed with Crystal Palace 

He has been on loan to Alloa and Dunfermline in the last season or so. 

Robbie Neilson was also his manager at Dundee United before me moved to Palace. 

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Agentjambo

• Bazzas right boot

• Stu_HMFC

• Bongo 1874

Key for me is who we can tie up of those with contracts ending. I reckon we'll get Gordon, Smith and halkett to renew but cochrane, souttar, Kingsley and Moore will all get better deals elsewhere. I can't see Woodburn staying beyond the rest of this season. That's a big loss so defence will be a key area to look at. 

Another striker or two important also.

2 hours ago, A.JAMBO said:

Someone who follows the flights of certain people. We have one near in the bag. Complications are to be ironed out. It may well be 4 coming in.

Ok not disputing what you are saying but 'following the flights of certain people' doesn't really give your information credibility .

Player X flies to Edinburgh/Joe savage flies to London ?

1 hour ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Don't shoot the messenger, I heard from a Jambo I know from Linlithgow who is friends with Scott Banks he has been offered a loan deal to Hearts in Jan, Currently signed with Crystal Palace 

Wiki shows him as on loan at Dunfermline but can't see him in any line up. If he's still there and can't get into the crappiest Dunfermline team for a good while then that's worrying. Did Robbie not fall out with him at Utd?

19 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

Wiki shows him as on loan at Dunfermline but can't see him in any line up. If he's still there and can't get into the crappiest Dunfermline team for a good while then that's worrying. Did Robbie not fall out with him at Utd?

He's at Palace playing in the premier league two, He was on loan at Pars at the start of 2021 finishing off last season. 

Bit childish if Robbie was falling out with a 17yo laddie  He dropped him because he was wanting to go to Palace and United were trying to play hard like they did when we went for Robbie.

image.png.d8b11cd5f6c55a8497d211e950016b98.png

Edited by Stu_HMFC

Takeshi kovac
4 hours ago, Stu_HMFC said:

This boys got bags of talent but sure i read that Vieira was going to have him as part of the first team squad down there

Edited by Takeshi kovac

Ex-West Ham youth Tunje Akinola absolutely smashing it at Partick Thistle just now. Possible project player...? Would obviously need some work but would quite like to see us bring in a couple of development players and he looks like he has some potential. 

Edited by Batistuta87

On 01/12/2021 at 16:35, rudi must stay said:

Woodburn comment I couldn't disagree with more. Very impressed with him 

Sorry but he has been a big disappointment so far. Last Thursday night he was absolutely atrocious as the whole game passed him by. His career is coming to a crossroads as I doubt he will be retained by Liverpool. I just hope he does not turn out to be one of those players who spends his career saying he was once a Liverpool player a la Michael Stewart did as a Manchester United one. We cannot afford to carry expensive passengers at any time but unfortunately he is beginning to look like one to me now. 

Edited by JamboBoy

Leveins Battalion

Hopefully our recruitment team comes up with the goods,January is a tough window.

Not much in Scotland to go for,possibly McGrath or Fuchs,maybe Rudden or Macgregor from the Championship.

Would imagine it will be more from down south unless our Statistics/Data guy George Brown has another Devlin highlighted from a similar standard league abroad.

scott herbertson
On 02/12/2021 at 14:27, Stu_HMFC said:

He's at Palace playing in the premier league two, He was on loan at Pars at the start of 2021 finishing off last season. 

Bit childish if Robbie was falling out with a 17yo laddie  He dropped him because he was wanting to go to Palace and United were trying to play hard like they did when we went for Robbie.

image.png.d8b11cd5f6c55a8497d211e950016b98.png

Some good recent footage on his twitter feed - looks as if he is playing well

Edited by scott herbertson

On 02/12/2021 at 12:52, Stu_HMFC said:

His Dundee Utd debut was against us in the 1-1 Betfred Cup game that went to pens. Took all their set-pieces and scored his penalty if I remember rightly. Not sure we really need a left winger but I guess he adds a bit of depth and some of that hunger that you get from young players. 

1 hour ago, scott herbertson said:

Some good recent footage on his twitter feed - looks as if he is playing well

Would be good to get him on a loan, He does look like he is being used in the Palace first team squad. 

scott herbertson
16 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

His Dundee Utd debut was against us in the 1-1 Betfred Cup game that went to pens. Took all their set-pieces and scored his penalty if I remember rightly. Not sure we really need a left winger but I guess he adds a bit of depth and some of that hunger that you get from young players. 

In the clips on twitter he appears to be playing more in the middle - more like where Woodburn plays ...... 

On 02/12/2021 at 12:52, Stu_HMFC said:

Unlikely in the sense there is a poor relationship between player and Robbie. Who knows what his club might think is best. 

3 hours ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Going to be interesting in January. 

Which first team players will leave in January (be it on loan or permanent?) 

I wouldn't be surprised if Woodburn's loan was cancelled on January and we tried to move on Nando and Walker.  Souttar will probably be sold as well if his new club want him that badly.