Regan Charles Cook

pointon

Tarland Jambo

Should be going for McGrath from St Mirren, if possible?. To be fair don't know much about Charles Cook 🤷🏻

WheatfieldWarrior
25 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

Players with hyphenated surnames seem to be all the rage nowadays.   About time we got on board too. :kirklol:

Happy if we sign Zinedine Ronaldo-Messi.

31 minutes ago, Tarland Jambo said:

Should be going for McGrath from St Mirren, if possible?. To be fair don't know much about Charles Cook 🤷🏻

Didn’t see much from McGrath on Saturday to justify the supposed interest in him tbh

42 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

Players with hyphenated surnames seem to be all the rage nowadays.   About time we got on board too. :kirklol:

We already have one  👀

15 minutes ago, Ribble said:

Didn’t see much from McGrath on Saturday to justify the supposed interest in him tbh

17 goals from midfield for St Mirren last season…not to be sniffed at.

13 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

We already have one  👀

True - you can never have too many though😉

Isn't Jay  C-K out on loan at the moment ?

34 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

I think he meant that chap who scored for us at the weekend...!

12 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Me aye?

9587E404-6D21-4C90-A756-FE5FE5C3F893.jpeg

We need a striker, Morg. 

It's a bit late for Charlie to convert now.

The Old Tolbooth
1 hour ago, Cruyff said:

Good player him and that boy that scored the freekick, Hunboo or something, are decent. 

Is that not what we do at Ibrox? 🤔 

The Treasurer
8 hours ago, gregzy2k7 said:

That the boy at Ross County? Stood out when we played them up in dingwall, not sure if he's better than what we have got though?

That's what I was thinking. 

Looked decent enough but not sure if he is any improvement on what we already have 

10 hours ago, Famous 1874 said:

Better than Walker

And currently on lower wage I assume.

Maybe sending Walker on loan up there could seal the deal in January. 

5 minutes ago, I.T.K said:

And currently on lower wage I assume.

Maybe sending Walker on loan up there could seal the deal in January. 

Sounds like a plan 😎

12 hours ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Apparently has done well at Ross County so far this season, but not sure if we need another winger. 

If our preferred formation is 343, I'm not sure we need wingers at all.  I'd rather we signed some actual wing-backs.

Although it looks like Charles-Cook does have experience of playing as a wing back and even full-back.

Edited by David McCaig

13 hours ago, Lone Striker said:

we're surely a generation away from being unable to print players names on the back of shirts.

what if Gary Mackay-Steven has a son who marries Katerina Johnson-Thompsons daughter (or son!) - who then goes on to be a (mens!) footballer.

how do you fit Jeff Mackay-Steven-Johnson-Thompson onto the back of a shirt?!!

you couldn't make it up! even though I clearly have.

He's a decent enough player but do we need another winger type? If we were looking at a right wing-back to put pressure on Smith then fine but for me, as i've been saying since last season, we need to sort out the defence before anything else. The poor quality goals we've lost through free headers and slack passing is so obvious it's painful. Souttar will likely leave anyway, Moore plays his best stuff in Souttar's position when he's been out so first thing i'd be doing is trying to find a way of getting Moore signed up permanently. That's one part of the defence sorted. Next is to find a centre-half to finally replace Berra. A big physical player who would help to stem the poor goals we lose all too regularly. I'd also keep Halkett and get him signed up. Handy to cover for mistakes others around him have made. Get the defence sorted and the rest should take care of itself. 

I feel for McEneff. He's been pretty much a second thought ever since Woodburn arrived. If there's any player within the squad that could be transformed into a right wing-back it's him. He's young, has pace and Smith won't go on forever. It worked with Flogel in the past. Why waste money on players when there's one or two already there that could be coached into what Neilson reckons we're looking for. His obsession with wingers is constant. Sort the most important areas first plus find a goalscorer from somewhere. There's plenty players out there who just need that break. Once we are hard to score against he can then focus on as many unneeded wingers all he wants. 

13 hours ago, Lone Striker said:

Actually, we started the craze... we used to be Heart of Mid-Lothian!!!!

(No doubt we'll be told that the world's first double barrelled name was Loch-End or Le-Ith or something.)

13 hours ago, Tommy Brown said:

We already have one  👀

We actually have two...

Gary MacKay-Steven and Armand Feckin-Gnanduillet

Edited by RobNox

1 hour ago, Jim Panzee said:

we're surely a generation away from being unable to print players names on the back of shirts.

what if Gary Mackay-Steven has a son who marries Katerina Johnson-Thompsons daughter (or son!) - who then goes on to be a (mens!) footballer.

how do you fit Jeff Mackay-Steven-Johnson-Thompson onto the back of a shirt?!!

you couldn't make it up! even though I clearly have.

Never mind that, what happens if Emma Raducanu marries Hal Robson-Kanu? Or (unlikely as it seems) racing driver Gerhard Berger marries Billie-Jean King? Where will it all end?

6 minutes ago, CostaJambo said:

Never mind that, what happens if Emma Raducanu marries Hal Robson-Kanu? Or (unlikely as it seems) racing driver Gerhard Berger marries Billie-Jean King? Where will it all end?

🤣

46 minutes ago, CostaJambo said:

At least Princess Di can't marry Chris Rea... 😳

13 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

Andrew Castle has got married to Beyonce Knowles (not mine) 

😂

Edited by Stu_HMFC

4 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

If we’re after a Ross County player I’d like it to be Harry Clarke.

Glad you never said Ross Callachan 

15 hours ago, Lone Striker said:

Hopefully a bit more luck for him than Jahmal Howlett-Mundle and Ashely Smith-Brown.j

41 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

If we’re after a Ross County player I’d like it to be Harry Clarke.

Clarke is an Arsenal loanee

15 hours ago, Lone Striker said:

Not on loan, last club Gillingham

rudi must stay
3 hours ago, Locky said:

Hopefully a bit more luck for him than Jahmal Howlett-Mundle and Ashely Smith-Brown.j

Brown was fine, out of contract that summer I'd have given him more game time to earn a contract