Scottish Cup Draw - Away to Auchinlek at 12:30 on 22/1/22

j1964m

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

Lots of folk getting a little movement at the thought of us getting knocked out and Bob getting sacked. 

It's the hope that will get you! 

We'll beat this mob while heading for our highest league position in 5 years.

Keep calm 

Stop choking on a bob brawl

#pray for SRB addiction to a Bob brawl

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Maroon Sailor

• Forever Hearts

• Ked

7 minutes ago, Shaggy2 said:

Watch it again and tell me they shouldn’t have been down to 10 men after 5 minutes. The foul for the penalty was a red card even using today’s double jeopardy rule. Terrible refereeing from a soft referee. 

Aye ok , Hearts shouldn't take it for granted it'll be an easy tie, still expect us to go through though. 

3 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Probably improve it 😜

Well might as well wreck and loot like the guid auld days.

Mind theyare likely Rangers .

With half weejie accents .

Laced up boots 

😂

5 minutes ago, dav1e said:

Aye ok , Hearts shouldn't take it for granted it'll be an easy tie, still expect us to go through though. 

Absolutely. Just saying they can stick their hard feelings up their arse, the worst decision that day went against Hearts. Looking at 5-0 if they go down to 10 that early, even taking into account how bad Hearts were that day. 

Edited by Shaggy2

3 minutes ago, dav1e said:

Na.

Easy tie.

And a wee day trip putting half weejie ranjurs in their place.

Might be an omen, we won the cup in 2012 after beating Auckinlech in our first game.

It could also be a potential banana skin, I really hope it's the former.

Pasquale for King
8 minutes ago, Ked said:

Well might as well wreck and loot like the guid auld days.

Mind theyare likely Rangers .

With half weejie accents .

Laced up boots 

😂

Probably, a bit like the Airdrie fans a few years back “make Airdrie great again”, like it ever was 🤣

Pasquale for King
Just now, gregzy2k7 said:

Might be an omen, we won the cup in 2012 after beating Auckinlech in our first game.

It could also be a potential banana skin, I really hope it's the former.

We lost it in 2019 after beating them 🤷🏾‍♂️

Just now, Pasquale for King said:

We lost it in 2019 after beating them 🤷🏾‍♂️

Forgot about that 😆 🤣 

Hope it's the first omen and not the second hahaha 

Pasquale for King
Just now, gregzy2k7 said:

Forgot about that 😆 🤣 

Hope it's the first omen and not the second hahaha 

So did I 😆, let’s hope to get through and take it from there. 

The game in 2019, many of their fans seemed awfully religious blessing themselves multiple times over the 90 minutes. They also had a large Irish support, some Ivorian as well which was a surprise to see. A very weird club and fan base. 

Edited by lsimp77

1 hour ago, McCrae said:

Looking forward to going to this game. Should be a great experience.

Their fans eat their young!

millerjames398
1 hour ago, Jeff said:

That song gives me PTSD from a few years back. Strange fans

I thought there fans were lairy arseholes, we tried to give their team a clap for their efforts at the end of the game, and their fans gave us nothing but abuse,,most of their fans looked like they'd drank all the buckfast in ayrshire on the way to the game, and a good few rockets, makin a tit if themsleves durin the game, hope we spank the tattie howkin inbreds🇱🇻

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, millerjames398 said:

I thought there fans were lairy arseholes, we tried to give their team a clap for their efforts at the end of the game, and their fans gave us nothing but abuse,,most of their fans looked like they'd drank all the buckfast in ayrshire on the way to the game, and a good few rockets, makin a tit if themsleves durin the game, hope we spank the tattie howkin inbreds🇱🇻

Well put 👍🏽👏🏾

millerjames398
1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

Well put 👍🏽👏🏾

I was all for givin their plucky efforts a wee round of applause, most of thier lot didnt even notice their team going up to them, cause they were too busy givin us both barrels, cheeky *******s..think a lot of them would normally be at darkhead😆

January 22nd/23rd ties to be played.    

Plenty time to get one or two new Super Strikers signed and debuted for this tie.   

I'd have preferred a home tie but least we should get through for another try for a home tie. 

Oh dear. I'm more shitting my pants with this Tie than Facing Celtic on Thursday night.

Talbot have an array of scalps and trophies.

**** them

Edited by A.JAMBO

Pasquale for King
42 minutes ago, millerjames398 said:

I was all for givin their plucky efforts a wee round of applause, most of thier lot didnt even notice their team going up to them, cause they were too busy givin us both barrels, cheeky *******s..think a lot of them would normally be at darkhead😆

I can barely remember it to be honest 😆

Pasquale for King
31 minutes ago, HMFC01 said:

January 22nd/23rd ties to be played.    

Plenty time to get one or two new Super Strikers signed and debuted for this tie.   

I'd have preferred a home tie but least we should get through for another try for a home tie. 

We would need to have them signed up on the first day of the New Year, I doubt the SFA will be open for us to register them before we play Hibs on the 3rd which is our only game before the winter break then play this tie. 

20 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

We would need to have them signed up on the first day of the New Year, I doubt the SFA will be open for us to register them before we play Hibs on the 3rd which is our only game before the winter break then play this tie. 

Eh ?

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Eh ?

He said we could have new strikers debuted in by the cup game, unless we sign them right away and the SFA open on the 1-3rd of January we Cant Jimmy 😜

Edited by Pasquale for King

Just now, Pasquale for King said:

He said we could have new strikers bedded in by the cup game, unless we sign them right away and the SFA open on the 1-3rd of January we Cant Jimmy 😜

Ah right. Bedded in would just have to be foregone in that case. I thought you meant we couldn’t sign anyone for tie unless it’s done at New Year. We’ll be with signing a striker who doesn’t need ‘bedded in’ anyway.

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, JimmyCant said:

Ah right. Bedded in would just have to be foregone in that case. I thought you meant we couldn’t sign anyone for tie unless it’s done at New Year. We’ll be with signing a striker who doesn’t need ‘bedded in’ anyway.

It be good to get them early to have them train with us before the cup tie and the next game with Celtic, two games that could really shape our second half of the season. 

2 hours ago, cosanostra said:

Does anyone actually think Robbie will be sacked if we fail to get by AT?

I honestly don't think he would be. They've already shown that they don't give a shit about fan opinion. Not sure why that would be any different.

Sadly this is where I'm at. 

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, Silvery_Moon said:

Sadly this is where I'm at. 

Savage did say that Neilson was informed he couldn’t survive another loss like Brora, whether that’s up to him is a different thing. 

Might be a perfect opportunity for any players who don’t like him or his coaching methods to take their foot off the gas and get him punted?🤷

2 hours ago, Sid said:

One fans opinion they shouldn’t.  

Well obviously.

It was a bit more than one fan who wanted rid of him after Brora though.

51 minutes ago, Canscot said:

Might be a perfect opportunity for any players who don’t like him or his coaching methods to take their foot off the gas and get him punted?🤷

If history shows us anything, it’s that Robbie won’t be sacked for losing a cup tie to non league opposition or any other opposition come to that. All about league position it would seem

1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

Savage did say that Neilson was informed he couldn’t survive another loss like Brora, whether that’s up to him is a different thing. 

Can you link to that quote or interview ?  I’d be astonished if Savage publicly said such a thing

5 hours ago, Thomaso said:

Their fans eat their young!

I thought they shared them out at Christmas as they weren’t sure who the faither wiz?🤔

7 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Lots of folk getting a little movement at the thought of us getting knocked out and Bob getting sacked. 

Some strange folk out there.I always used to think football fans were fickle ( I certainly am ) but some Hearts fans really seem to carry a real grudge for years and years 

A_A wehatethehibs

I’m sure Neilson is probably aware that that’s now the most important game of his managerial career.

He is a good league manager but fair to say has been a dreadful cup manager across all his teams. That’s an Achilles heel which will kill you at a club like Hearts, the cups are so important to the fans and this season especially 

43 minutes ago, fila said:

Some people need to get a grip, the day I start to crap myself about about a tie like this is the day I give up 

Exactly. I'm not being disrespectful to Auchinleck Talbot, but this current Hearts side will absolutely have too much for them. Of course they'll make it difficult for us, and so they should, but no danger is it a banana skin.

Forgot about the winter break. 

Lower league teams will have an edge on sharpness. 

Could be some notable shocks, involving Premier League teams 🙄

Forever Hearts
8 hours ago, Sid said:

One fans opinion they shouldn’t.  

One? In the poll on here after the Brora disgrace about 90% wanted Neilson binned. 

Edited by Forever Hearts

Forever Hearts
8 hours ago, Ked said:

Na.

Easy tie.

And a wee day trip putting half weejie ranjurs in their place.

Why are you slavering about weejies and half Rangers? Auchinleck is 40 miles from Glasgow, which is roughly the same as Edinburgh to Glasgow. Do they teach geography in Edinburgh schools? 

Forever Hearts
16 minutes ago, DG_HMFC said:

Exactly. I'm not being disrespectful to Auchinleck Talbot, but this current Hearts side will absolutely have too much for them. Of course they'll make it difficult for us, and so they should, but no danger is it a banana skin.

I think you're wrong, but I really hope you're right. Auchinleck will give most teams a tough game at Beechwood. Neilson will need to play his strongest team and make sure they are up for this, because Auchinleck definitely will be. 

McGlynn The Money
9 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

A very weird post in more ways than one.

4 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

I think you're wrong, but I really hope you're right. Auchinleck will give most teams a tough game at Beechwood. Neilson will need to play his strongest team and make sure they are up for this, because Auchinleck definitely will be. 

Oh he will. Do you think he'll risk another Brora debacle? Because that would've been the first thing to entered his head when the draw was made last night. 

1 minute ago, DG_HMFC said:

Oh he will. Do you think he'll risk another Brora debacle? Because that would've been the first thing to entered his head when the draw was made last night. 

Agreed.  

14 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Nah, he should be able to make about 8 changes for this and we’ll win easy. 

• davemclaren changed the title to Scottish Cup Draw - Away to Auchinlek at 12:30 on 22/1/22