Scottish Cup Draw - Away to Auchinlek at 12:30 on 22/1/22

j1964m

portobellojambo1
4 minutes ago, Zaba said:

How’s that going to work if someone hypothetically ordered one despite having less than 160 LPs…?

The club are aware of the loyalty points that everynoe has. If someone with less than 160 loyalty points did manage to log in and get their request accepted then they won't issue the tickets to to them.

Edited by portobellojambo1

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Maroon Sailor

• Forever Hearts

• Ked

Just now, portobellojambo1 said:

The club are aware of the loyalty points that everynoe has. If someone with less than 160 loyalty points did mnanage to log in and get their request accepted then they won't issue the tickets to to them.

So they’ll issue a refund?

8 minutes ago, Heartsmad1874 said:

No idea. Its happened a few times, they must have not ticked the right button or something to set it as restricted to 160+ rather than general sale. 

It happened for Celtic away aswell.

Were the tickets honoured?

Heartsmad1874
Just now, Zaba said:

Were the tickets honoured?

Of course, might be different this time due to demand but harsh to just refund fans for what is Hearts mistake.

the Hearts way
On 30/11/2021 at 13:08, Ked said:

I just remember visits to Dumfries Ayr and Killie back in the day.

I was just having a wee laugh .

Kirkcaldy tae, 

"We're going up,  you're staying doon, 

We're going to wreck yer fecking toon!

Jamtarts" 

portobellojambo1
26 minutes ago, Zaba said:

Thanks for the info, Ann.

Apologies, you asked a question and I was just trying to help you out.

36 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

No apology needed, appreciate the information! As expected, you are correct!

38 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

Just now, Zaba said:

No apology needed, appreciate the information! As expected, you are correct!

It was all hypothetical anyway…

7 hours ago, iwasthere1954 said:

Still in my mind. 2 - 0 up, then 4 - 2 down all in the first half hour. That day we we're put through the wringer. I think we saw saw the best of Rene Mollwr that day.

half time 4-3 then Kenny Garland saved a penalty at 4-3 before we made it 4-4. Then 5-4 to them followed by a penalty equaliser from George Miller before a cracker from Jim Irvive to win it with 5 minutes to go. At the same time Dundee were at home to Rangers across the road, although we kicked off an hour earlier from memory

Without disrespecting them and presuming we will  ,usually when we put Auchinleck Talbot  out we reach the final so get your weekends booked off for 21st May fellow Jambos 

21 hours ago, portobellojambo1 said:

I had heard from someone tonight that the loyalty points requirement is being set at 160 loyalty points. It wasn't from someone who normally picks up this info. and I've been unable to get verification yet. I guess the club will let us know tomorrow as they said it would all be dealt with by the end of this week

Only a couple of hundred stand tickets left in Auchinleck at 7pm.Probably sold out by closing at 9pm.See the lucky ones with tickets next week. 

1 hour ago, cookieboy said:

Without disrespecting them and presuming we will  ,usually when we put Auchinleck Talbot  out we reach the final so get your weekends booked off for 21st May fellow Jambos 

That's the spirit.  Got a really good feeling about it.

1 minute ago, Kiwidoug said:

That's the spirit.  Got a really good feeling about it.

As do I my friend . I have booked the bus provisionally 

iwasthere1954
16 hours ago, maroonsgotop said:

half time 4-3 then Kenny Garland saved a penalty at 4-3 before we made it 4-4. Then 5-4 to them followed by a penalty equaliser from George Miller before a cracker from Jim Irvive to win it with 5 minutes to go. At the same time Dundee were at home to Rangers across the road, although we kicked off an hour earlier from memory

Do you remember Irvine's winner. Absolutely no way the keeper was stopping that one. It's amazing it's so many years ago but we remember it like it was yesterday. Just remembered a few days before the game we had a horrendous storm and we saw so many damaged trees on the way up.

portobellojambo1
14 hours ago, happy said:

Only a couple of hundred stand tickets left in Auchinleck at 7pm.Probably sold out by closing at 9pm.See the lucky ones with tickets next week. 

Tickets did all sell out yesterday by all accounts. Should be a really good day out, bit of an early start for our bus, departing 07:15 am, but it will be good to get back on the road again.

Spelling pish

15 minutes ago, iwasthere1954 said:

Do you remember Irvine's winner. Absolutely no way the keeper was stopping that one. It's amazing it's so many years ago but we remember it like it was yesterday. Just remembered a few days before the game we had a horrendous storm and we saw so many damaged trees on the way up.

yep, remember the game like it was yesterday. Incredible game. Some people forget that penalty save by Garland. Had that gone in I'm not sure we would have come back like we did. On way back our bus stopped in Perth to get some chips (that used to be the norm back in day) and in walked Eddie Thomson to order some food. Great day

57 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

Tickets did all sell out yesterday by all accounts. Should be a really good day out, bit of an early start for our bus, departing 07:15 am, but it will be good to get back on the road again.

I take it your bus is booked in somewhere for breakfast and cold drinks.☺

portobellojambo1
1 hour ago, happy said:

I take it your bus is booked in somewhere for breakfast and cold drinks.☺

Not too fussed about breakfast, but the cold drinks venue was booked as soon as the draw was made.

2 hours ago, portobellojambo1 said:

Strange because ticket office told me they wouldn’t sell out at 160 lp’s and there would be a further reduction on Monday. 

portobellojambo1
9 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Strange because ticket office told me they wouldn’t sell out at 160 lp’s and there would be a further reduction on Monday. 

I'm only quoting someone who tried to get a ticket and was told they had all gone (I'm guessing they were telling the truth). Normally they set the loyalty points at a limit which covers most  potential buyers, I'd guess that this time round the numbers of tickets and the break from football has maybe meant they have gone quicker than possibly anticipated

2 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

I'm only quoting someone who tried to get a ticket and was told they had all gone (I'm guessing they were telling the truth). Normally they set the loyalty points at a limit which covers most  potential buyers, I'd guess that this time round the numbers of tickets and the break from football has maybe meant they have gone quicket than possibly anticipated

Yes, just as well I found the time yesterday afternoon to buy tickets rather than the original plan to get them this morning. Can only assume a much higher uptake amongst the 160+ fans that’s is normal.  Surprising as well given it’s on council tv. 

17 hours ago, happy said:

they have sold out all 1700 tickets, so how many did we get.

2 hours ago, whyskey said:

they have sold out all 1700 tickets, so how many did we get.

Yip, 1500 which I thought was fair enough.Capacity would have been near to 4000 had the game not been televised.☺

7 hours ago, portobellojambo1 said:

Auchinleck sold out their allocation. Looks like we have sold about 600 so the LP number is bound to reduce on Monday

Auchinleck Talbot warm up for next week beating Irvine Meadow 3-2 in the Junior Cup, coming from behind twice to score the winner in the 88th minute. That's kinda what they always seem to do!

Doctor FinnBarr
On 14/01/2022 at 18:33, maroonsgotop said:

Jim stays round the corner from me and we've got SuBo in the middle, spoiled for choice with celebs in Blackburn nowadays.

25 minutes ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

Jim stays round the corner from me and we've got SuBo in the middle, spoiled for choice with celebs in Blackburn nowadays.

Mitch isn't far away either 😄 If you see Jim tell him that lots of us still remember that great goal

4 hours ago, maroon said:

So have we sold out or is there still a few hundred left😂 wonder what the threshold would be reduced too

I was assured by ticket office that tickets would still be available for 160 lp’s over the weekend so the comment that tickets are still available seems consistent with that.  Expect reduction of 160 on Monday. 

11 hours ago, portobellojambo1 said:

Lots of tickets still available. Think your source(s) incorrect. Hope no fans have been put off trying to buy. 

9 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

I was assured by ticket office that tickets would still be available for 160 lp’s over the weekend so the comment that tickets are still available seems consistent with that.  Expect reduction of 160 on Monday. 

Sitting on the 140 mark, fingers crossed

portobellojambo1
12 hours ago, soonbe110 said:

Lots of tickets still available. Think your source(s) incorrect. Hope no fans have been put off trying to buy. 

I guess you shouldn't always believe those you listen to, as I did. From some of the stuff quoted above it seems the person who told me was actually referring to sales by Auchinleck to their fans. I'm sure that any Hearts fans that want a ticket will have contacted HMFC to make sure of the situation.

On 14/01/2022 at 18:33, maroonsgotop said:

My first away game aged 13. Utter carnage before the game. Hearts and Rangers fans by the thousands and both Dundee teams fans weren't shy either. I had an English mate with me. He still mentions it to this day.

2 minutes ago, Rudolf said:

145 from 3pm today then general sale for remainder from Thursday.

Damn....Junior is sitting on 133 points, was hoping threshold would drop to allow him to get a ticket....ive got 180 but cant go without him..!

39 minutes ago, moz said:

Damn....Junior is sitting on 133 points, was hoping threshold would drop to allow him to get a ticket....ive got 180 but cant go without him..!

Relax ! 

I doubt we will sell out. 

The early kick off and live TV will see to that. 

Team for Saturday ? 

I don't want to see a under strength team on Saturday. 

Same team as last night maybe Aitkinson at RWB ? Henderson in for GMS  

Keep Gino playing down the middle. 

broxburnjambo
On 15/01/2022 at 10:47, portobellojambo1 said:

Early start for us all, we will be in down there before you. 🍺🍺  

The Old Tolbooth

Talbot are a better side than Brora, no slip ups this time please! Although tbf, we're a lot better than when we played Brora also, the difference is night and day now. Two early goals, kill the tie off completely, and get back outta that shithole.