Scottish Cup Draw - Away to Auchinlek at 12:30 on 22/1/22

j1964m

Forever Hearts
1 minute ago, been here before said:

Given Easter Road is c4k tickets and has kicked off at 130+ LPs. Im taking a total stab in the dark, based on not an awful lot and say 190+ for Auchinleck.

If it goes ahead with fans that is.

The pandemic is supposed to peak in late January. I'll be very surprised if there's any fans allowed in stadiums then. 

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Maroon Sailor

• Forever Hearts

• Ked

Doctor FinnBarr
6 hours ago, Forever Hearts said:

The pandemic is supposed to peak in late January. I'll be very surprised if there's any fans allowed in stadiums then. 

January in which year?

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Wonder what the PPV cost for this game will be, whats the loyalty points for this game, how

many needed for a ticket.

On the Beeb surely

6 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Wonder what the PPV cost for this game will be, whats the loyalty points for this game, how

many needed for a ticket.

On BBC Scotland and the iPlayer live thing. 

Harry Potter
17 minutes ago, john thomas said:

On the Beeb surely

14 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

On BBC Scotland and the iPlayer live thing. 

Thanks guys, that never crossed my mind.😕.

25 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Whatever is happening a decision needs to be made soon whether there will be a crowd at this game or not 

Next week I believe. 

Guest ToqueJambo
3 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

Not half looking forward to it, crowd or no crowd.

Robbie Neilson's 168th "must win" game as a Hearts manager.

Craig Herbertson
On 14/12/2021 at 01:35, Hectormasson said:

Loads of hearts fans or supporters in leith 🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦👐

That is historically the case. Misconception that Leith has succumbed to the dark side but lately I have seen quite a few folks wearing Hibs tops. Hopefully, a kind of mass hysteria caused by the pandemic.

16 minutes ago, scottg71 said:

Full crowds back from Monday

You've obviously never heard the dentists latest update on radio Scotland this morning .

JASON LEITCH has suggested limits on the number of fans at games in Scotland might NOT be lifted in time for the Premiership's return.

Celtic will kick off the first of the post-winter break fixtures when they face off against Hibs next Monday.
National clinical director Jason Leitch
Top flight clubs voted to bring the break forward last month after the Scottish Government restricted the amount of supporters allowed in attendance to just 500 for a three-week period.

It came as the Omicron variant led to a surge in the number of Covid-19 cases around the country.

Ministers are set to review the current restrictions tomorrow.

However, national clinical director Leitch has suggested they might not be lifted in time for the Premiership's return next week as he insisted the rules help reduce the pressure on the NHS.

Responding to a question on Good Morning Scotland about the peak of the Omicron variant happening earlier than thought and whether restrictions could be lifted, he said: "I don't think it's earlier than we predicted, I think it's exactly when we predicted.

"If you look at the modelling, we said mid to late January for the peak.

Edited by Largo

7 minutes ago, Largo said:

You've obviously never heard the dentists latest update on radio Scotland this morning .

JASON LEITCH has suggested limits on the number of fans at games in Scotland might NOT be lifted in time for the Premiership's return.

Celtic will kick off the first of the post-winter break fixtures when they face off against Hibs next Monday.
National clinical director Jason Leitch
Top flight clubs voted to bring the break forward last month after the Scottish Government restricted the amount of supporters allowed in attendance to just 500 for a three-week period.

It came as the Omicron variant led to a surge in the number of Covid-19 cases around the country.

Ministers are set to review the current restrictions tomorrow.

However, national clinical director Leitch has suggested they might not be lifted in time for the Premiership's return next week as he insisted the rules help reduce the pressure on the NHS.

Responding to a question on Good Morning Scotland about the peak of the Omicron variant happening earlier than thought and whether restrictions could be lifted, he said: "I don't think it's earlier than we predicted, I think it's exactly when we predicted.

"If you look at the modelling, we said mid to late January for the peak.

Pretty confident with my source. Nippy is under a lot of pressure from football and rugby bosses so we'll see the morn

23 minutes ago, scottg71 said:

Pretty confident with my source. Nippy is under a lot of pressure from football and rugby bosses so we'll see the morn

I hope your right Scott. Unfortunately the stubbornness of the SG means they will string this out till at least the end of the month. 

Edited by Back to 2005

1 hour ago, scottg71 said:

Could it be she’s going to announce precisely when the restrictions will be lifted? Rather than announcing they are lifted. 

Heartsmad1874

Wonder if this will actually be loyalty points if we have 1.5K tickets to shift before next Saturday especially considering as its on the tv.

portobellojambo1
21 hours ago, GinRummy said:

Could it be she’s going to announce precisely when the restrictions will be lifted? Rather than announcing they are lifted. 

It seems there may well be an announcement this afternoon from Holyrood confirming full crowds will be allowed to return to sporting events in Scotland.

portobellojambo1
41 minutes ago, Heartsmad1874 said:

Wonder if this will actually be loyalty points if we have 1.5K tickets to shift before next Saturday especially considering as its on the tv.

I think it is fairly certain to go to loyalty points given it does have a lot of appeal. Will be great to get back to Tynecastle from next Tuesday as well.

33 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

It seems there may well be an announcement this afternoon from Holyrood confirming full crowds will be allowed to return to sporting events in Scotland.

Hope so. The prospect of not getting to 3 home games if it’s delayed ‘till February is a bit annoying. 

Edited by GinRummy

The Treasurer

Now that full crowds have been confirmed from next week, tickets should be made available later this week to allow time for the club to send them out

I used to work in Cumnock so pretty familiar with Auchinleck. A good one for me location wise so hopefully can get a ticket. Plus a trip to Auchinleck always makes you feel better about where you live 

On 10/01/2022 at 13:51, Back to 2005 said:

I hope your right Scott. Unfortunately the stubbornness of the SG means they will string this out till at least the end of the month. 

😀😀

3 hours ago, The Treasurer said:

Now that full crowds have been confirmed from next week, tickets should be made available later this week to allow time for the club to send them out

Tickets available this weekend ☺

Not half looking forward to this.  And Kelty Hearts v St Johnstone.

Love the Scottish Cup.

6-5 v Dundee United was probably my best ever away game.  Died 1,000 deaths but euphoria at the end.

portobellojambo1
On 11/01/2022 at 17:56, happy said:

Tickets available this weekend ☺

I had heard from someone tonight that the loyalty points requirement is being set at 160 loyalty points. It wasn't from someone who normally picks up this info. and I've been unable to get verification yet. I guess the club will let us know tomorrow as they said it would all be dealt with by the end of this week

My half sister

I would hope that the bar is set high with loyalty points so that the people who have the most points get the tickets, unlike Rangers away where the bar was set at a level where the objective was to get rid of tickets asap.

My half sister
3 minutes ago, My half sister said:

I would hope that the bar is set high with loyalty points so that the people who have the most points get the tickets, unlike Rangers away where the bar was set at a level where the objective was to get rid of tickets asap.

And Aberdeen 

33 minutes ago, My half sister said:

In the old days you had to get in the queue earlydoors. 

StevenNaismith
4 hours ago, portobellojambo1 said:

I had heard from someone tonight that the loyalty points requirement is being set at 160 loyalty points. It wasn't from someone who normally picks up this info. and I've been unable to get verification yet. I guess the club will let us know tomorrow as they said it would all be dealt with by the end of this week

I also heard 160.

iwasthere1954
11 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

Not half looking forward to this.  And Kelty Hearts v St Johnstone.

Love the Scottish Cup.

6-5 v Dundee United was probably my best ever away game.  Died 1,000 deaths but euphoria at the end.

Still in my mind. 2 - 0 up, then 4 - 2 down all in the first half hour. That day we we're put through the wringer. I think we saw saw the best of Rene Mollwr that day.

iwasthere1954
Just now, iwasthere1954 said:

Still in my mind. 2 - 0 up, then 4 - 2 down all in the first half hour. That day we we're put through the wringer. I think we saw saw the best of Rene Moller that day.

Sorted Moller. 

9 minutes ago, Heartsmad1874 said:

They've ballsed it up again. Seems like its on general sale

Working OK for me and I tried to allocate to an account with under 160 points and it wouldn't let me.

2 tickets bought.

Heartsmad1874
9 minutes ago, 8skacel8 said:

Working OK for me and I tried to allocate to an account with under 160 points and it wouldn't let me.

2 tickets bought.

They've fixed it now. Was originally open to anyone with an account but now its showing 160+

3 minutes ago, Heartsmad1874 said:

They've fixed it now. Was originally open to anyone with an account but now its showing 160+

How’s that going to work if someone hypothetically ordered one despite having less than 160 LPs…?

Heartsmad1874
Just now, Zaba said:

How’s that going to work if someone hypothetically ordered one despite having less than 160 LPs…?

No idea. Its happened a few times, they must have not ticked the right button or something to set it as restricted to 160+ rather than general sale. 

It happened for Celtic away aswell.