Apache Indian TV drama on Sunday afternoon

daftie

I am trying to remember the name of the drama I used to watch as a kid, I think in the 1970’s. Black Beauty used to be on and I clearly remember a programme about apache indians and for the life of me I cant find name of the programme. 

i thought it was apache but it isn’t and its driving me mental. Anybody remember what I am talking about!

I watched all of the shows mentioned so far, only The High Chaparral had a relatively strong focus on the natives and especially so the Apaches. It was one of the things I liked about it.

Looking at old tv listings, there were six episodes of a programme called 'Native Americans' on BBC1 on a Sunday afternoon in August/September 1976. Black Beauty was on later on ITV. I don't remember it and can't see any info on it.

Edited by Lemongrab

1 hour ago, JFK-1 said:

I watched all of the shows mentioned so far, only The High Chaparral had a relatively strong focus on the natives and especially so the Apaches. It was one of the things I liked about it.

Conchita was one of the things I liked about it.

High 3.JPG

I don't recall such a program about Native Americans of the Apache Tribe, but there were numerous programs where Indigenous people were mentioned.