***World Cup Play-off Draw - Ukraine. ***

iantjambo

Jambo 4 Ever
1 minute ago, allyjambo said:

The SFA are dealing with returns at the moment for people who cant make the rearranged game so there will be a further public sale at some point. 

Great thanks

any idea when?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Malinga the Swinga

• Mikey1874

• Sooks

• 1 month later...
Der Kaiser
13 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Gordon and Souttar in the squad 

Hearts tweeted this.

Unsurprisingly Souttar is already receiving some lovely well wishes.......

Naisys Tackle
29 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Gordon and Souttar in the squad 

Scotland's number 1 and a hun pleb, why is this related?  It's as relevant as Hibs tweeting John McGinn is in the squad. 

Jambo 4 Ever
1 minute ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Scotland's number 1 and a hun pleb, why is this related?  It's as relevant as Hibs tweeting John McGinn is in the squad. 

It’s on the hearts website

he’s still technically our player too June is he not? 

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Technically still our player at the minute, not sure if his contract runs until July so if he plays then it’s as a Hearts player. 
McLaughin was capped in June a few years back but wasn’t our player anymore. You get the feeling Souttar will be a regular from now on. 

Naisys Tackle
7 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Technically still our player at the minute, not sure if his contract runs until July so if he plays then it’s as a Hearts player. 
McLaughin was capped in June a few years back but wasn’t our player anymore. You get the feeling Souttar will be a regular from now on. 

8 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

It’s on the hearts website

he’s still technically our player too June is he not? 

I might be bitter but I wish we had the "feck him" attitude as he's played his last game, decided not to sign for us again and left for a rival for sod all.  It's not quite the same as Rogic or McShagger leaving the glasgow sides. 

9 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

not according to the BBC, they have him in the squad as a Sevco player

Tasavallan

Saw the squad.  Not impressed.   Clarke has his favourites, Stephen O'Donnell being one.

I am now shutting down for the summer. Back for the new season.

Naisys Tackle
Just now, Tasavallan said:

Saw the squad.  Not impressed.   Clarke has his favourites, Stephen O'Donnell being one.

Clarke has done a tremendous job.  I've every faith in him.   O'Donnell might get used in one of the Nations League games if needed. 

Naisys Tackle
1 minute ago, briever said:

WTF are the BBC listing Souttar as a hun?  He's still a Hearts player.

Probably because he will never play another game of football for us and his contract runs out on May 31st. 

Jambo 4 Ever
2 minutes ago, Tasavallan said:

Bet you will be back if Scotland beat Ukraine 🤣

1 minute ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

It is no surprise but anyone picking Hanley over Halkett is a ****ing idiot.

and taylor over kingsley

2 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

and taylor over kingsley

Patterson and SOD in the squad fecks sake - SOD isn't even the best right back at Motherwell.  This will ultimately be Clarke's undoing.

Malinga the Swinga
Just now, milky_26 said:

and taylor over kingsley

At least Taylor plays for team who win games. Hanley is a key piece of a defence that is utterly horrendous, loses every week and whose confidence must be shot to pieces.

In addition, he cannot bring ball out if defence, cannot pass the ball and has no pace.

He is simply shite.

Malinga the Swinga
Just now, briever said:

Patterson and SOD in the squad fecks sake - SOD isn't even the best right back at Motherwell.  This will ultimately be Clarke's undoing.

Presumably O'Donnell in squad to suck off Clarke. There can be no footballing reason.

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Tiger said:

not according to the BBC, they have him in the squad as a Sevco player

Wow, they’re right for once. 

DD049858-C897-4DF8-9B6C-059E5F4479E1.jpeg

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Robbies Tackle said:

I might be bitter but I wish we had the "feck him" attitude as he's played his last game, decided not to sign for us again and left for a rival for sod all.  It's not quite the same as Rogic or McShagger leaving the glasgow sides. 

Definitely 

Heartsmad1874

Useless Scotrail at it again.

Last train from Queen Street to Edinburgh is 2215 and no trains from Mount Florida after 2100. Either a big dash to Queen Street or the Citylink bus home by the looks of it.

On 23/05/2022 at 18:19, Heartsmad1874 said:

Useless Scotrail at it again.

Last train from Queen Street to Edinburgh is 2215 and no trains from Mount Florida after 2100. Either a big dash to Queen Street or the Citylink bus home by the looks of it.

It might not happen but keep an eye open as scotrail might run later trains.

They are trying to sort something out for next Wednesday although don’t get your hopes up 

Seymour M Hersh

Have we agreed to stand aside to allow Ukraine to win the WC like everyone did in Eurovision. 

davemclaren
6 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Have we agreed to stand aside to allow Ukraine to win the WC like everyone did in Eurovision. 

Hopefully not. 

My half sister
48 minutes ago, theshed said:

They are trying to sort something out for next Wednesday although don’t get your hopes up 

Will they need to ballot the drivers first?

Will they do this for other events or is it only Scotland football matches?

Heartsmad1874
1 hour ago, theshed said:

Resigned myself to getting the Citylink bus back as no way can walk from Hampden to City Centre in time for the 2215. Not just the Edinburgh trains shafted though no late trains to Aberdeen, Dundee etc by the looks of it.

Heartsmad1874
22 minutes ago, briever said:

Who is the ref?

Danny Makkelie, Dutch. Recently in charge of Villareal v Liverpool.

4 minutes ago, Heartsmad1874 said:

Danny Makkelie, Dutch. Recently in charge of Villareal v Liverpool.

Seemed alright - slightly concerned we might not get the 50/50s in view of the nonsense surrounding Ukraine.

2 hours ago, My half sister said:

Will they need to ballot the drivers first?

Will they do this for other events or is it only Scotland football matches?

2 hours ago, My half sister said:

The drivers aren’t on strike so nothing to do with ballots. 

I just know they are trying to get later trains to run but only in the planning stage at the moment as scotrail don’t want to say there will be later trains then don’t have the staff to cover it. 

Pans Jambo
On 25/05/2022 at 17:48, Seymour M Hersh said:

Smash them!

Smoked-Glass

These games should be on free tv tbh.

International is totally different to club stuff as much winder audience and causal fans quite often watch the country.

The Dragon Reborn
On 23/05/2022 at 17:02, Malinga the Swinga said:

At least Taylor plays for team who win games. Hanley is a key piece of a defence that is utterly horrendous, loses every week and whose confidence must be shot to pieces.

In addition, he cannot bring ball out if defence, cannot pass the ball and has no pace.

He is simply shite.

To be fair Taylor has developed a lot over past twelve months and I’m happy to have him in the squad. No way he should start though as Robertson is far, far superior at LWB and LB.

The problem area is LCB with Tierney out but again I’m encouraged by how well McKenna has done at Notts Forest. Doesn’t make it as much of a loss. 

Kingsley should 100% be in the squad.

19 hours ago, Smoked-Glass said:

These games should be on free tv tbh.

International is totally different to club stuff as much winder audience and causal fans quite often watch the country.

The fact that more people are likely to watch it is what makes it more attractive to the likes of Sky and sees them willing to pay more for it.

On 23/05/2022 at 16:34, Tasavallan said:

Good for you why are you telling us are we supposed to care. ? 

Personally I will be cheering my country on to hopefully the WORLD CUP FINALS in Qatar. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 

Scotrail have put on additional trains. 

Mount Florida to Glasgow Central 21.48, 22.00, 22.10, 22.20, 22.30, 22.40, 22.50, 23.00, 23.10, 23.26, 23.40, 23.50, 22.59

Other routes still to be announced. 

Jambo 4 Ever
8 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Good for you why are you telling us are we supposed to care. ? 

Personally I will be cheering my country on to hopefully the WORLD CUP FINALS in Qatar. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 

Bet he will be back on if we win on Wednesday 

No doubt be a typical Scottish failure at the death.

The majority of the World want us to lose and no doubt we will oblige.

30 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

No doubt be a typical Scottish failure at the death.

The majority of the World want us to lose and no doubt we will oblige.

In that case Wales will have to lose as well. 

It's only fair😁

Even after all they've been through 

Ukraine will still be hard to beat and I'm sure they wouldn't want or need any help for a game of football. 

In years gone by I’d really fear for Scotland in this game, a highly motivated Ukraine side against a number of tired Scotland players looking forward to their summer holidays, would have defeat written all over it. However we do seem to have a team willing to give their all for the jersey so fingers crossed they see it as two games maximum effort then they get their rest.

Heartsmad1874
5 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Scotrail have put on additional trains. 

Mount Florida to Glasgow Central 21.48, 22.00, 22.10, 22.20, 22.30, 22.40, 22.50, 23.00, 23.10, 23.26, 23.40, 23.50, 22.59

Other routes still to be announced. 

Mount Florida to Glasgow Central helps a very limited number of people. Lets just hope they announce extra journeys on the actual main lines.

1 hour ago, Heartsmad1874 said:

Mount Florida to Glasgow Central helps a very limited number of people. Lets just hope they announce extra journeys on the actual main lines.

If you are going to the East Terracing the bus from the centre of Glasgow (75) is much quicker than the train.