Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• Riccarton3

• milky_26

• Harry Potter

15 hours ago, One five said:

2-0 might even put a bet on 🤞

15 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

It's football LBGT awareness week in England.

Rainbow flags everywhere.

Is Scotland do this is well or just England?

The worlds went mad.

Not convinced by that line up. He clearly wants to send a message out to some of the underperformers last week but Halliday should never start ahead of Cochrane.

And what has GMS done to ever justify a start. 

Just now, hearts00 said:

Not convinced by that line up. He clearly wants to send a message out to some of the underperformers last week but Halliday should never start ahead of Cochrane.

And what has GMS done to ever justify a start. 

More surprised at Mackay. Has done very little for me and lacked dig at tough moments.  

Just now, DS98 said:

Andy Halliday eh. That’s me ****ed right off already.

Last time I said something similar he had a god game and scored. Nonetheless, I don’t see why he’s in the side. He’s not good enough. 

Well that’s interesting to say the least.  Hope he’s got it right but bringing in Halliday - and benching Macanef , Woodburn and Ginelly 🤷🏻‍♂️ at home.

Just now, Debut 4 said:

More surprised at Mackay. Has done very little for me and lacked dig at tough moments.  

Brave move playing both of our lion hearted warriors in McKay and GMS at the same time!!

We should have enough to win today. But let’s not kid ourselves, what can you really achieve with a formation that depends a lot on the wing backs and we are playing the dynamic duo of Halliday and Smith!!

3 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

True. I see 4 players on our bench who should be starting. Cannot understand  Halliday for Cochrane or GMS for Woodburn. Why drop Ginelly and not mackay ? Better be a win today or he’s going to get slaughtered for that line up

Edited by JimmyCant

Just now, hearts00 said:

We should have enough to win today. But let’s not kid ourselves, what can you really achieve with a formation that depends a lot on the wing backs and we are playing the dynamic duo of Halliday and Smith!!

He must be trying to push more through the middle imo. Boyce will drop deep and one if the two wingers will stay up and central, probably GMS. 

Just now, GinRummy said:

Last time I said something similar he had a god game and scored. Nonetheless, I don’t see why he’s in the side. He’s not good enough. 

I know he’s scored a couple but I must have missed the good game part. He’s the worst player at Hearts and barring one hell of an injury crisis should be nowhere near the starting 11.

HeartsandonlyHearts

I wrote on here after his last start that Halliday should never start another game for us. I stand by it. Seen nothing this season that would make me believe he’ll blow me away today. 

Just now, DS98 said:

I know he’s scored a couple but I must have missed the good game part. He’s the worst player at Hearts and barring one hell of an injury crisis should be nowhere near the starting 11.

Was St Mirren at Paisley he played a good game. Had to check to refresh my memory. I agree though, very surprised he’s starting. 

Why the **** has he brought Halliday in?! What does he see in him that no one else does? He's absolutely garbage. 

Other guys missing out must be so frustrated by that. 

He mighyve put halliday in their incase we need extra man in midfield he can switch without having to change to back 4 with Kingsley at left back and put halliday in with Beni n Cammy my only logic to playing halliday he's rank awful

5 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

True. I see 4 players on our bench who should be starting. Cannot understand  Halliday for Cochrane or GMS for Woodburn. Why drop Ginelly and not mackay ? Better be a win today or he’s going to get slaughtered for that line up

If this is the belief he has in both players then they need to show authority today and beyond. But we are well into the season now and both players are hardly kids…they are what they are.  

I think they’ll be more confident at home but we need players who’ve got the minerals anywhere they go. St Mirren aren’t a soft touch and will test their mettle. 

could this be a 4-3-3 formation with Halliday in midfield as the extra man? Would be a real surprise if he was to ditch 3-4-3 as Cochrane is miles better than Halliday in the LWB possition. Would rather he ditched a forward for McEniff.

It hardly sets a good example to the kids or fringe players. Halliday makes an utterly pathetic decision to gets himself sent off and **** the team over. But then he’s right back in after his ban.  

Looks like RN hasn’t  learned any lessons from last week. Hopefully he will be quicker to respond if required.

His tactics were to blame for the loss last week, no need for all these changes in the team… Why on earth is Smith and Halliday starting…clearly past it.

Not the line up I expected, hopefully Halliday and GMS prove me wrong but they must have been good in training this week. Decent bench though.

Every time I see Halliday in the team a little part of me dies. I wouldn’t have him on the bench never mind in the team.

Also the obsession with playing Michael Smith who has been poor is annoying.

Lets hope we put in a good performance. We’ve struggled with the more robust teams recently.

Halliday to add a bit more dig I think, I'd settle for a last minute spawny penalty against them. All the better if we can just do them good and proper though.

Halliday and GMS FFS

Hope they prove me wrong and actually contribute something.

Cant help feeling we are two men down before it kicks off, time to give us something back the both of you.

Prove me wrong please!

44 minutes ago, Ccjambo1874 said:

Halliday definitely in.

If Cochrane is on the bench he must be fit 

why is this dreadful footballer playing instead of Cochrane 

stupid decision 

1 minute ago, Australis said:

Halliday and GMS FFS

Cant help feeling we are two men down before it kicks off, time to give us something back the both of you.

Prove me wrong please!

Ive been saying that for  along time

3 minutes ago, Mr Rabbit said:

Every time I see Halliday in the team a little part of me dies. I wouldn’t have him on the bench never mind in the team.

Also the obsession with playing Michael Smith who has been poor is annoying.

Lets hope we put in a good performance. We’ve struggled with the more robust teams recently.

Not sure who else we’d play there instead of Smith as much as I think we need a change there - at least someone who can beat the first man with a cross 

3 minutes ago, Underdog FC said:

I know the coverage won’t start for a bit but I’m struggling to get signed into HeartsTV.

Anyone else having problems?

Ignore. Sorted.

1 minute ago, Australis said:

Halliday and GMS FFS

Prove me wrong please!

I thought he was getting better at selecting a team consistently 

Halliday ffs 

why change what worked at home last time 

3 minutes ago, Underdog FC said:

I know the coverage won’t start for a bit but I’m struggling to get signed into HeartsTV.

Anyone else having problems?

i've just signed in fine. if you are using a device you have already signed in before, click the home button and it might automatically sign you in

I'm up very early, match fit and ready to go.  Surely we will be far too good for St M.

Have to say John Findlay has a lot to answer for in this trains debacle.

Just now, Cruyff said:

Come on the Hearts, get them pumped. 

GMS to score or assist. 

More likely to assist the ball into the crowd

• JKBMod 12 featured and unfeatured this topic