Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• Riccarton3

• milky_26

• Harry Potter

55 minutes ago, jamboozy said:

Oh no! I had so many things to do, so many words unsaid, oh well that’s that😞

😁

To be fair,going by the reaction on here, the world ended last week.

Cam and Beni are good but it may not have gone unnoticed that they were effectively brushed aside last week.

I'd find a place for Haring to beef up the midfield. If they come with intentions of emulating Motherwell then we'll need a physical presence. If they come to play like Dundee Utd I reckon we'll exploit the space better than they will.

Robbie,please learn the lessons from last week.

I'm not convinced we will be picking up many points on Thursday night or next Sunday so a win here is imperative. The players and the manager owe the fans a big performance after last weekend's pea hearted display at Fir Park. 

Seeing as I'm up from Bath what's the situ with entering Tynie? I don't have a vax passport but I do have on my phone a picture of my letter of vaccination. Would that be acceptable?

6 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Seeing as I'm up from Bath what's the situ with entering Tynie? I don't have a vax passport but I do have on my phone a picture of my letter of vaccination. Would that be acceptable?

Paper VAX letters are acceptable.

A photo of one ? Not sure !

Maybe photo ID with that would suffice !

9 minutes ago, Marvin said:

You need the Vaccine Passport either on paper or the app on your phone.

Edit:  If you can't get either, just make sure you turn up near to kick-off when the queues mean they stop checking them.

Edited by frankblack

3 hours ago, King prawn said:

Nielson said in the prematch interview on Hearts TV that Halkett was fit and had trained all week - I think he’ll start. 

He also said he had a full squad to choose from last Friday. 

1 hour ago, Jim Panzee said:

could the strong winds be a leveller tomorrow?

or maybe force better short passing instead of lumping it forward...?

Winds to be way down by KO.

Will be baltic though !

Wrap up, especially those not in hospitality !

:greggy:

Footballfirst
2 hours ago, jamboozy said:

Just do them Hearts, time to give that smirking oaf Goodwin some medicine.

Coincidentally this video clip came up in my twitter timeline today, showing the type of football Jim Goodwin played when he was at Scunthorpe in 2005.

15 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Edit:  If you can't get either, just make sure you turn up near to kick-off when the queues mean they stop checking them.

16 minutes ago, Boab said:

Paper VAX letters are acceptable.

A photo of one ? Not sure !

Maybe photo ID with that would suffice !

Thanks guys 👍

Bazzas right boot
19 minutes ago, frankblack said:

They accepted my photo on my phone no problem. 

Never asked for If, but I have my drivers licence if they did. 

Bazzas right boot
18 minutes ago, Boab said:

Winds to be way down by KO.

Will be baltic though !

Wrap up, especially those not in hospitality !

:greggy:

Tbf, you're still outside in hospitality. 

If anything I find it colder as I'm all dolled up with my wee red number on, I go like I'm on an artic expedition otherwise

1 hour ago, Chillidigits said:

Cam and Beni are good but it may not have gone unnoticed that they were effectively brushed aside last week.

I'd find a place for Haring to beef up the midfield. If they come with intentions of emulating Motherwell then we'll need a physical presence. If they come to play like Dundee Utd I reckon we'll exploit the space better than they will.

Robbie,please learn the lessons from last week.

I think this might be the way to go until we get our mojo back. St Liedown are no pushovers and Goodwin will definitely take our Motherwell & Aberdeen performances into account and try to stiffle our midfield. 

Just seen the weather on the telly.  Looks horrendous.  Trains cancelled and everything.  Said it would be clearing though.

Even Craig Gordon would struggle in that wind.

3-0 Hearts.

Bazzas right boot
24 minutes ago, weegie jambo said:

I think this might be the way to go until we get our mojo back. St Liedown are no pushovers and Goodwin will definitely take our Motherwell & Aberdeen performances into account and try to stiffle our midfield. 

If Halkett and Boyce are back we immediately become more physical and able to compete. 

I wouldn't rip up everything right now. 

13 minutes ago, indianajones said:

If its anything like it is now it will be postponed.

Hope not as I'd love us to demolish these tramps. 

Me commenting on the weather from 1,000 miles away is idiotic I know, when most can stick their head out the window, but the forecast for tomorrow looks better. 

Bazzas right boot
36 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Just seen the weather on the telly.  Looks horrendous.  Trains cancelled and everything.  Said it would be clearing though.

Even Craig Gordon would struggle in that wind.

3-0 Hearts.

Trains get cancelled if the weather deviates outside of 5-25c or If someone farts to loudly. 

24 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Trains get cancelled if the weather deviates outside of 5-25c or If someone farts to loudly. 

Or a single leaf drops onto the line.

2 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

Coincidentally this video clip came up in my twitter timeline today, showing the type of football Jim Goodwin played when he was at Scunthorpe in 2005.

Ooft! That’s like a square go. 😂

Kidd’s Boots

Reaction required tomorrow from the starters , finishers and RN. With Taylor Moore suspended and Halkett available we're likely to Smith at RWB again, something I'm not a fan of. Would take any result as I'm sitting here tonight, but would like to see a performance as well!

Bazzas right boot

It's football LBGT awareness week in England.

Rainbow flags everywhere.

Is Scotland do this is well or just England?

4 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

If Halkett and Boyce are back we immediately become more physical and able to compete. 

I wouldn't rip up everything right now. 

I agree Halkett was a big miss at Motherwell. I just fear the team may be lacking a bit of confidence to recapture the DU form. Hope I'm wrong but I would try being a bit more cautious tomorrow.

The Treasurer
1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

It's football LBGT awareness week in England.

Rainbow flags everywhere.

Is Scotland do this is well or just England?

Did you not miss half the alphabet there, just to be sure you are being totally inclusive 

Definitely need to be more aggressive,  Goodwin is a thug who will have his team well up for this and it will be difficult if we don't compete. That said their record at Tynecastle is pretty grim so I'm going for 2-0 Halkett and Woodburn to score.

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, weegie jambo said:

I agree Halkett was a big miss at Motherwell. I just fear the team may be lacking a bit of confidence to recapture the DU form. Hope I'm wrong but I would try being a bit more cautious tomorrow.

Maybe, but hopefully we bounce back. 

Quite important Tbh as we have celtic after. 

Need a win to keep us in prime position for 3rd. 

Forever Hearts
16 hours ago, Jim Panzee said:

could the strong winds be a leveller tomorrow?

or maybe force better short passing instead of lumping it forward...?

There's to be no strong winds today, so no. 

16 hours ago, Marvin said:

If the game against Dundee United was anything to go by, I wouldn't worry. Just present a picture of literally any QR code you see and flash it on your way in.

St mirren having a decent season but games like this are bread and butter if you want to finish 3rd. 

I want to see some end product from McKay too. 

59 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

If the game against Dundee United was anything to go by, I wouldn't worry. Just present a picture of literally any QR code you see and flash it on your way in.

👍

23 minutes ago, rmreido said:

10-0 Hearts, all outfield players on the scoresheet 😎

No fecking chance St midden are going to liedown for us. 

15 hours ago, Kidd’s Boots said:

Reaction required tomorrow from the starters , finishers and RN. With Taylor Moore suspended and Halkett available we're likely to Smith at RWB again, something I'm not a fan of. Would take any result as I'm sitting here tonight, but would like to see a performance as well!

Aww is Halkett fit I thought he was out was hoping Smith to CB and Logan at right back .

Fozzyonthefence
58 minutes ago, bradleyHMFC said:

Looking like two busses and a lift just to get there today as trains cancelled. Expect nothing less than us pumping them after this 

Will be loads of empty seats today unfortunately with folk that have tickets but can’t get through.  Having to take the car through from Fife now, but not sure where to get parked. 

Edited by Fozzyonthefence

13 hours ago, The Treasurer said:

Did you not miss half the alphabet there, just to be sure you are being totally inclusive 

Missed a Q out! Good job he's not playing scrabble 

I haven't actually been outside yet but the weather looks calm enough. Blue skies and a slight breeze. 

I stay close enough to Gorgie, as the crow flies, for the weather to be the same at Tynecastle.

• JKBMod 12 featured and unfeatured this topic