• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• Riccarton3

• milky_26

• Harry Potter

Pasquale for King

Pretty much the game everyone expected, they were maybe better than I thought they would be, all the usual faults for us with Souttar particularly poor. 
Gordon spectacular as ever. 
Freezing but a wonderful goal from Kingsley to tie the game up made it and easy end to the match. 

That was a play badly and win game.

St Mirren will be feeling a bit hard done by. We played better against Dundee and only got a draw. We take the three points and move on.

24 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Robbie Neilson says he should play against Celtic.

Thank feck mate was worried when I heard he was stretchered off 👍

Just now, OmiyaHearts said:

People still upset after a 2-0 home win, in a very tight league? Idiots

This we were poor but we won with great goals esp Kingsley's had Messi struck that it would be getting played n the BBC as a super goal ... lets move forward to three points next weekend .

8 minutes ago, Paulp74 said:

That was crap today. Wrong line up, seemed totally devoid of any game plan, no changes made to try and change things round, and the players seemed a bit flat.  That's all on Robbie for me.

Why does he persist with Smith week after week in the RWB role when he can't play there? Why does he pick halliday at all? Some of the guys on the bench must be thinking what am I doing wrong that I can't get in the team ahead of those two? It's baffling stuff.

We'll get hammered if we play like that at parkhead next week. 

Before the game I said 'how are Hearts going to play' because mostly we've played a lot through Cochrane and Woodburn. 

Of course we've also played a lot through Boyce but that's not enough. 

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, jock _turd said:

Really? You are just trolling Hearts fans bud.

Really not. 

The original post I replied to was a disaster. 

It got a response it deserved. 

Read it. 

Fozzyonthefence
10 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Fair doos. 

Despite the win and us going clear in 3rd, you still thought you'd go for it. 

10/10 for persistence. 

The more sensible ones of the rabid gang have scuttled away, you've went a different way. 

2-0 wins oot. 

You think that wasn’t shite today? 

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, McCrae said:

Great result… we needed the win.  We got lucky today… CG came to our rescue.

Thought RN had another poor game.  Very slow to make any changes and the game could easily have been over before he acted. Our first goal was totally against the run of play.  After that we dominated. In the first half we had 0 shots on target.

He's doing really well, another poor game and at least temporarily 2nd in the league. 

Inorrect on the shots as well, Boyce missed the best chance of the match just before half time. Shot straight at the keeper. 

They also were not all over us before the goal. 

CG made good saves as did their keeper. 

Where you at the game? 

1 minute ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Only a troll would be happy with the football today BUT we won and the goals were really good esp Kingsley's . It is however easy to be pleased with the results which fastens us to the upper end of the table regardless of other results to come tomorrow. It is difficult to complain about being at worst third in the league.

Fozzyonthefence
3 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

That was a play badly and win game.

St Mirren will be feeling a bit hard done by. We played better against Dundee and only got a draw. We take the three points and move on.

Yep, St Mirren must be wondering how they lost that today.  They should have been out of sight before the first goal.  3 points thanks to Gordon today, a game we would have lost with the previous incumbents between the sticks.  Still, good to grind out a win with a shite performance for a change.  

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Nah. 

Poor first half, but then I expect the other team to try and stop us. 

It Wass competitive, St Mirren played well in parts. 

Good saves at either end, and we created a good number of chances. 

I don't think we need to win a game easy for it to be good. 

2-0 is a good win. 

I've seen shite before, and it's not 0-0 at HT and 2-0 ft. 

Thats mostly what I expect games that involves 2 teams from the same league to be-competitive. 

We won tho, so good stuff. 

Utd dropped points to 10 man country as well, so all in all a good day. 

Fozzyonthefence
3 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

He's doing really well, another poor game and at least temporarily 2nd in the league. 

Inorrect on the shots as well, Boyce missed the best chance of the match just before half time. Shot straight at the keeper. 

Where you at the game? 

You clearly weren’t.  Try taking the Bob specs off. 

And it’s were, not where!

Bazzas right boot

Yep, St Mirren must be wondering how they lost that today.  They should have been out of sight before the first goal.  3 points thanks to Gordon today, a game we would have lost with the previous incumbents between the sticks.  Still, good to grind out a win with a shite performance for a change.  

Out of sight.. 

We had the best chance of the first half. 

They caused problems from corners, that is where CG made his saves from. 

We could and should have scored more, but their gk also played well. 

Bazzas right boot

You clearly weren’t.  Try taking the Bob specs off. 

And it’s were, not where!

Another one who probably had the slaver grenades ready at ht but had to put the pin back in them. 

Shame. 

29 minutes ago, Jamiemac said:

MATCH REPORT

https://t.co/nnFlugSci3

Winning ugly for a change?! Gordon again called into action which has to be a concern going forward. Neilson said after that Beni is up and about walking, showering etc so it’s not as bad as first feared. 

“I think he will be alright. He is up and walking about and showering. I think he just got more of a shock at the time.” 

Reads appreciated 

Should obviously read four changes, forgot Halkett coming in for Moore. 🤦🏼‍♂️

• JKBMod 12 featured and unfeatured this topic
13 minutes ago, jock _turd said:

Really? You are just trolling Hearts fans bud.

Just ignore him mate. A boring troll. Same crap on every thread. 

We're turning into a one man team, Craig Gordon is Hearts Fc....

His shoulders must be aching having to carry that dross week in week out, no wonder his sells gloves needed renewing for today..

3 point are 3 points after all, onwards to  the slaughter that will no doubt come our way at the tattie dome.

Poor first half performance but second was much better.

Gordon was class.

Kingsley was also excellent.

Onto the next game now.

8 minutes ago, jock _turd said:

Only a troll would be happy with the football today BUT we won and the goals were really good esp Kingsley's . It is however easy to be pleased with the results which fastens us to the upper end of the table regardless of other results to come tomorrow. It is difficult to complain about being at worst third in the league.

I was more than happy with the second half. 

Fozzyonthefence
3 minutes ago, jock _turd said:

Kingsley’s was a peach, most have been nearly 30 yards as their wall was outside the box, looking forward to seeing it on Sportscene, think I’ll watch it for a change just for that. 

But yes, it was a painful watch today on the freezing cold.  Teams have worked out how to play us now, we were lucky they didn’t have their shooting boots on today and CG was on top form.  I’d like to see us change the system or at least change it when it’s not working.  I really thought we were going to go 1-0 down before changes were made but we ended up getting a goal against the run of play. 

Bazzas right boot
14 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

People still upset after a 2-0 home win, in a very tight league? Idiots

Yip. 

We wurnae 4-0 up at ht and our goalie hud tae make saves, so it wuz shite. 

2-0 wins oot. 

Too many folk really are  dismissive of other teams and players, a bit like OF fans - clueless and entitled in equal measure. 

Fozzyonthefence
5 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Out of sight.. 

We had the best chance of the first half. 

They caused problems from corners, that is where CG made his saves from. 

We could and should have scored more, but their gk also played well. 

Their keeper had 2 good saves I can recall, Gordon had about 5 or 6.  

Just now, Fozzyonthefence said:

Kingsley’s was a peach, most have been nearly 30 yards as their wall was outside the box, looking forward to seeing it on Sportscene, think I’ll watch it for a change just for that. 

But yes, it was a painful watch today on the freezing cold.  Teams have worked out how to play us now, we were lucky they didn’t have their shooting boots on today and CG was on top form.  I’d like to see us change the system or at least change it when it’s not working.  I really thought we were going to go 1-0 down before changes were made but we ended up getting a goal against the run of play. 

you need to see the freekick from behind kingsley, it shows the accuracy he got on it

I’m a little puzzled by some on here. The first half was poor and they were very well organised shutting down the channels.

Halliday was obviously brought in due to fearing we would get overrun in the middle of the park with him coming across and us reverting to a 4 at the back on occasion. The movement and passing in the first half was woeful and Souttar in particular was terrible.

Second half was more open and whilst Gordon and Boyce (I think) saved us their goalkeeper made a couple of great saves too (from GMS and Smith). The second half was more end to end but we fully merited the win and some of the football was actually quite good.

Makes you think what some fans expect when a win is no longer acceptable.

15 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Where you at the game? 

yes I was at the game and I was at Motherwell. Did you go to Motherwell?

Today we were very lucky, only our second win in 7 games. Once again we had a terrible first half and RN does nothing. 

Did you hear the booing today at HT? Did you hear the fans shouting at RN to make a change in the second half?

Our overall performance was poor today.

Edited by McCrae

24 minutes ago, McCrae said:

Great result… we needed the win.  We got lucky today… CG came to our rescue.

Thought RN had another poor game.  Very slow to make any changes and the game could easily have been over before he acted. Our first goal was totally against the run of play.  After that we dominated. In the first half we had 0 shots on target.

CG made saves any decent keeper should make IMO. Their keeper also pulled off some cracking saves. 

Just now, DG_HMFC said:

CG made saves any decent keeper should make IMO. Their keeper also pulled off some cracking saves. 

We had no shots on target during the first half.

29 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

He set up GMS on plate today, he's done that few times. 

Not his fault he missed Tbh. 

Good player, not many of his ilk at this level. 

He's got 1 assist in 11 games this season. All very well being nice on the eye but he needs a better final product. 

Watched game at work and was happy to take the 3 points, much more aggressive than last week.  Clean sheet as well.

No doubt we will play better and lose.

1 minute ago, McCrae said:

We had no shots on target during the first half.

Their keeper still pulled off great saves, whether that's in the first half or the second.

Fozzyonthefence
15 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Another one who probably had the slaver grenades ready at ht but had to put the pin back in them. 

Shame. 

You’re pathetic.

Fozzyonthefence
1 minute ago, dav1e said:

Watched game at work and was happy to take the 3 points, much more aggressive than last week.  Clean sheet as well.

No doubt we will play better and lose.

We certainly played much better against Dundee and didn’t win.

9 minutes ago, Mr Rabbit said:

I’m a little puzzled by some on here. The first half was poor and they were very well organised shutting down the channels.

Halliday was obviously brought in due to fearing we would get overrun in the middle of the park with him coming across and us reverting to a 4 at the back on occasion. The movement and passing in the first half was woeful and Souttar in particular was terrible.

Second half was more open and whilst Gordon and Boyce (I think) saved us their goalkeeper made a couple of great saves too (from GMS and Smith). The second half was more end to end but we fully merited the win and some of the football was actually quite good.

Makes you think what some fans expect when a win is no longer acceptable.

Half the clowns on here are utterly clueless and the other half spend to much time watching Liverpool , Citeh and Chelsea.

Poor in the 1st half but you've got to give St Mirren some credit.

Turned it round in the 2nd half with some decent attacking play at times and ran out fairly comfortable winners in the end.

Good 3pts and a nice bounce back from last Saturday. 

Onwards and upwards 

Malinga the Swinga

Clean sheet and three points should equal enjoyable game & peaceful Saturday night.

Not on here though, or at least, not for the noisy minority on here.

Let's go to Parkhead on Thursday and see how we do 

Fozzyonthefence
6 minutes ago, HMFC 86 said:

ignore him mate, he’s a troll

I do have him on ignore but made the mistake of opening up a couple of his slavers. 

5 minutes ago, ramrod said:

Half the clowns on here are utterly clueless and the other half spend to much time watching Liverpool , Citeh and Chelsea.

Turned it round in the 2nd half with some decent attacking play at times and ran out fairly comfortable winners in the end.

Onwards and upwards 

Credit due to everyone when the team improves after half time. 

Also hope they can learn from what didn't work first half. 

11 minutes ago, ramrod said:

Onwards and upwards 

I was impressed with how well organised they were in the first half and how they stopped us from playing out from the back.

I think as the tempo went up in the second half it suited us a lot more than it did them.

Just back, while I’m ecstatic with the win (as I always am) I do feel a bit deflated finding myself groaning at too many touches in the box, not taking chances and hoofing the ball to Boyce a few too many times. 

Any competent team would’ve tucked us away today with that first half performance I think.

Also, I found it really odd that there were a significant number of occasions where Devlin picked up the ball in our half but seemed to be isolated? Dunno if that was just my perspective from the stands playing tricks on me.

Anyway, roll on Celtic lads! Personally think Gino will be the key to success next week. 

10 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

Thanks to Mr.Gordon. 

Ask Rangers fans how many times Goram won them games during their 9 in a row run.

28 minutes ago, Paulp74 said:

Just ignore him mate. A boring troll. Same crap on every thread. 

Maybe if you tried supporting the team instead of slagging them off all the time Tosh wouldn't troll you. 

The first half today we played rubbish but came out a different team in the 2nd and ended up winning easy. You obviously don't like us winning and being 2nd in the league and that's your right. I just don't understand how someone supporting the team and having a go at 100% negative fans is trolling?? 

11 minutes ago, ramrod said:

Onwards and upwards 

I was impressed with how well organised they were in the first half and how they stopped us from playing out from the back.

I think as the tempo went up in the second half it suited us a lot more than it did them.

Just now, jr ewing said:

No thanks. 

OK ask Man Utd fans how many games the big Danish goalie won them during Fergie’s glory years…

Edited by Thomaso