• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Hearts

• Pasquale for King

• soonbe110

• A.JAMBO

I read an article or watched a YouTube video about the Ghosts maoning. Saying they had 11,000 enquiries. Yeah and they made a big noise, We do not need any away fans to sell out Tynie. I would give them 10 free tickets or they can **** off.

Edited by A.JAMBO

Forever Hearts
5 hours ago, A.JAMBO said:

I read an article or watched a YouTube video about the Ghosts maoning. Saying they had 11,000 enquiries. Yeah and they made a big noise, We do not need any away fans to sell out Tynie. I would give them 10 free tickets or they can **** off.

We do, but we certainly don't need to be giving Rangers and Celtic the full Roseburn.  

2 hours ago, benny said:

Hope I'm wrong but I think we will go back to normal due to poor sales.

Absolutely no chance, 1000 tickets will become the norm for OF fans, and they will just need to suck it up, you satisfy the demands of your own fans before all others

Hearts and the FOH want this club to grow, and the 

club will never grow or get bigger if you restrict your fan base from attending its biggest matches

Edited by jbee647

Would love to see them restricted to 1,000 every time they come but our support isn’t there, yet, to make that happen. We are currently third in the league with a much better team than the last couple of seasons yet last two home games have had circa 17-17.5k home fans.  We need to find another 1-1.5k for the OF games to make the decision financially justifiable. Not sure where they are going to come from for games that usually have a lower actual home crowd than the other league matches. Hibs game would take care of itself I think.  Thousand fans four times a season is a financial hit of about £100k just in gate money. 

Get a winning team on the Park continually challenging  on all fronts and filling Tynie wont be an issue

Feel we are getting there

Which is all good

FTOF

4 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Why are tickets not on sale now, did the club not used to put tickets up for sale for matches much further ahead

They should have been on sale at least a week ago.  Especially if we want a sell out.  Seems odd.

1 hour ago, Drew Wallace said:

Get a winning team on the Park continually challenging  on all fronts and filling Tynie wont be an issue

Which is all good

FTOF

👏👏👏👏🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦

1 hour ago, Drew Wallace said:

Which is all good

FTOF

This is true. However, if and when we do have ‘difficult’ seasons we will likely not sell enough on our own to fill most of the stadium and will look to sell more to the OF.

1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

This is true. However, if and when we do have ‘difficult’ seasons we will likely not sell enough on our own to fill most of the stadium and will look to sell more to the OF.

Correct

Market forces and all that

But anytime we can shaft those two bassas lets do it 

6 minutes ago, Hesh said:

See The Rangers have 3 stands at livi today, so glad can control their allocation 

Sitting in your own stadium watching and listening to that must be absolutely soul destroying.

Looks like they've smuggled in a few extra thousand on TV as well, all standing walking around looking for a space and stewards in with them.

8 hours ago, Forever Hearts said:

We do, but we certainly don't need to be giving Rangers and Celtic the full Roseburn.  

Give them no tickets.

Maybe delaying so there is less chance of rangers fan buying tickets in our end? Not sure that would even work but yeah rather silly they aren't on sale yet, it's less than 2 weeks away!

County Durham Hearts
1 hour ago, Sir Craig Gordon said:

Maybe delaying so there is less chance of rangers fan buying tickets in our end? Not sure that would even work but yeah rather silly they aren't on sale yet, it's less than 2 weeks away!

I will be buying one as up this neck of the woods working for a few weeks, one of hopefully more games I can get to this season.

4 minutes ago, 8skacel8 said:

I just hope those that lobbied the hardest for the reduced away fan allocation will now lobby their friends and relatives just as hard to attend, to make up some of the shortfall. 

3 minutes ago, Nobreath said:

I just hope those that lobbied the hardest for the reduced away fan allocation will now lobby their friends and relatives just as hard to attend, to make up some of the shortfall. 

Yes here is hoping. The club have done as the majority of fans have asked them to.

I will be buying 2 extra tickets today.

1 hour ago, Nobreath said:

A shortfall v Ranger at Tynie. Never saw that one for a while, even when we were Dugshite Hearts under CL we still sold out.

How will we struggle and need to get friends involved ? Those same friends can't get into the ground as we are selling huge numbers for B gamesbreaking club records. Most of the away sides will get under a thousand tickets. Near 18,000 for the St Mirren game alone.

Come on now , you made a mistake surely. Can only sell tckets when they are available and they are now. We have a run of games coming up in a short space of time, the actual issue will be can walk ups afford to go to so many games before Christmas and New Year.

Selling out shouldn't be an issue as we are just selling the same as we have been doing for most the home games anyway. 

Looks like K is being used as segregation.

Obviously might get some who won't take their kids, early kick off etc but overall we should be fine. 

On 26/11/2021 at 19:35, Shanks said:

Good, **** them and **** their sister club celtic.  

It’s simple, we will give you the stand and happily take your money when we can’t fill the seats ourselves.  As soon as we can fill those seats you can go and **** yourselfs.  The end. 

image.jpg

We're not St ****ing Mirren, we don't need to hand over our souls to these pricks just to exist.

Bazzas right boot

I wouldn't give them more even if we could. 

In the sc were we beat them 1-0 under Stendel , we could have given them half the stadium. 

We should never do that. 

In fact it would be funny in a way  to see the seethe if we only gave them the two sections and the rest of the stand was empty. 

Covered it with a big flag. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

4 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

I wouldn't give hem more even if we could. 

In the sc were we beat them 1-0 under Stendel , we could have given them half the stadium. 

We should never do that. 

In fact it would be funny in a way  to see the seethe if we only gave them the two sections and the rest of the stand was empty. 

Covered it with a big flag. 

If we do need to put up with their away supports attitude and scuminess, then we reduce them into a small section where they can be abused by the mass home support.

Section N would be ideal but that already has its , cough Brittish support.

Edited by A.JAMBO

Pasquale for King
4 hours ago, Sir Craig Gordon said:

You have to have a past history to buy tickets, hopefully none of our lot,who have the same beliefs let’s say, get them tickets. 
I might pop round tomorrow and buy two just to help us sell out. 

Bazzas right boot
Just now, A.JAMBO said:

If we do need to put up with their away supports attitude and scuminess, then we reduce them into a small section where they can ebe abused by the mass home support.

Section N would be ideal but that already has its , cough Brittish support.

Aye, they'd get on too well😂😂

2 sections is fine. 

If we sell put-great. 

If not-tough titties, still 2 sections. 

2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Aye, they'd get on too well😂😂

2 sections is fine. 

If we sell put-great. 

If not-tough titties, still 2 sections. 

Their behaviour and abusive attitude along with sneaking in, needs to be stopped. Herding them into the smallest area will be the only way to deal with the issues they bring.

Not many seats available in gorgie, wheatfield or main, sporadic single seats mostly. I think well shift the seats in the roseburn no problem.

Ex member of the SaS

A big advantage of reducing their allocation is the stewards and police can more easily monitor and control bad behaviour. Far too often in the past the plod refuse to go against them as it would cause a riot, well if causing a riot stops them doing their job then lets get a mob outside the TSB and get some cash for FoH.

Seriously they get away with pelting the ball boys etc and they do nothing, a much smaller crowd means they can't hide.

Forever Hearts
47 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

A big advantage of reducing their allocation is the stewards and police can more easily monitor and control bad behaviour. Far too often in the past the plod refuse to go against them as it would cause a riot, well if causing a riot stops them doing their job then lets get a mob outside the TSB and get some cash for FoH.

Seriously they get away with pelting the ball boys etc and they do nothing, a much smaller crowd means they can't hide.

True, Celtic fans behave like animals at Tynecastle and have history of pelting the ball boys. They even booed the young boys who have a kick about at HT on their lap of honour. 

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

I read that as “petting” the ball boys, spot on though. 

10 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Sounds like Rab has done this before?!

Should that transpire then whoever is sitting in that vicinity should keep their eyes peeled and get them punted.

Also, 'Rab' identified by the club for the purchase and banned.

Edited by Wee Mikey

Pasquale for King
14 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Sounds like Rab has done this before?!

Never, I’ve had huns sitting beside me over the years who’ve left at HT because of my analytical critique of their very existence 😜

1 minute ago, ramrod said:

Any Hun sitting near me will be flagged up to the stewards and number of seat logged and sent to club , ****ing scum 

Surely a kick down the stairs would be better?

1 minute ago, Sir Craig Gordon said:

Surely a kick down the stairs would be better?

Personally in the baws if male.